Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2014 4:52 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I found this to be a great way to end the series/franchise. Some 'romance' thoughts that naturally end on a rather melancholic note. In general these specials were among the best episodes of the series, definitely glad I got to watch them :)
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 1, 2023 9:33 PM
May 2018
I love to see Catman exploring the perspectives of other characters. I found this little sidestory to be touching! "cheese protection racket black cat who admires criminality but refuses chaos" is a great character :)

I like the showing of Guardian Angels Cheese as an internally caring group, that drops everything to celebrate a member havin a kid. across all Catman media, nobody is truly unsympathetic, in my opinion :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Catman Specials Episode 2 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Oct 7, 2014

0 by Alcoholicide »»
Oct 7, 2014 4:32 PM

Poll: » Catman Specials Episode 1 Discussion

Retro8bit - Sep 21, 2009

1 by Alcoholicide »»
Oct 7, 2014 4:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.