Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2023 11:56 PM
Jul 2022
I was planning to watch with my big brother, but then saw "Sex, Nudity" tag in Netflix and I got a bit disappointed. I want to make sure if there is any sex and nudity scenes or not. I don't care about kids being tortured or violence, just hope there is no sex and nudity. If there is scenes then mind giving me screenshots or pictures so I can see if it's way too much or not? 
Mar 3, 2023 12:35 AM

Feb 2017
I don't remember any sex scene at least in the first season. Nudity is there but with how characters are drawn and how young the characters are, it doesn't matter much. I don't remember their age very well but they do look like pre teen kids so them being naked is less of an issue than otherwise given the nudity tag. Also, if I remember correctly, the nudity is either during one scene where the dorm supervisor punishes the female MC by hanging her nude from a ceiling but isn't witnessed by any other characters. Other scenes, if they exist, will probably be to treat injuries or due to some kind of dangerous situation. Also, since it is in Netflix, wouldn't the problematic parts already be censored appropriately?
FrozenLichMar 3, 2023 12:39 AM
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Apr 15, 2023 8:44 PM

Feb 2015
DexterDrubo said:
I was planning to watch with my big brother, but then saw "Sex, Nudity" tag in Netflix and I got a bit disappointed. I want to make sure if there is any sex and nudity scenes or not. I don't care about kids being tortured or violence, just hope there is no sex and nudity. If there is scenes then mind giving me screenshots or pictures so I can see if it's way too much or not? 
There is r*pe, multilation, torture, piss(ing), poop(ing), vomit(ing), they also all seem to be fetishized more often than not, don't forget the child sexualization as well, mangaka has his kinks(loves some diarrh*a) and is not afraid to show it to the world.
SteelingMaxApr 16, 2023 9:50 PM

May 26, 6:29 PM

Mar 2020
Reply to SteelingMax
DexterDrubo said:
There is r*pe, multilation, torture, piss(ing), poop(ing), vomit(ing), they also all seem to be fetishized more often than not, don't forget the child sexualization as well, mangaka has his kinks(loves some diarrh*a) and is not afraid to show it to the world.
@SteelingMax Yeah, that is the only bad thing with made in abyss for me, otherwise it would be a near perfect manga/anime but yeah.
If you like doors welcome to the club Door Lovers!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 69 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

25 by topfloorboss45 »»
Oct 18, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 68 Discussion

Satou0Kun - Aug 31

6 by nanajp »»
Oct 16, 3:49 PM

» When is the manga likely to end

loafing_loafer - Sep 22

6 by ZachyMoof »»
Oct 4, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 67 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Feb 14

34 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 27, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss Chapter 61 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Oct 19, 2021

29 by topfloorboss45 »»
Sep 24, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.