Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2022 6:21 PM
Oct 2020
Perhaps a bit too much love
Dec 1, 2022 7:52 AM
Oct 2022
she saw seiichi as her salvation? she believe giving seiichi the love she never had, would fill the void inside her too? that's why shes really overprotective and basically gatekeeping him from everything for herself? these might be entirely wrong but this is what i believe rn
Dec 1, 2022 6:38 PM
Dec 2022
All Caught up with the story. It has such bizzar characters and motivations for why they do the horrible things that they do. Sei is a really weak protagonist and a broken person, so much in fact that I can hardly believe that he is actually real and thus my investment in this story dropped beyond belief.
Like Spoilers... I'm new to this website, I don't know how to hide things. I don't understand why he would become suicidal or have mommy issues to such a degree that he randomly chooses to start hating his girlfriend, lie to the police for as long as he has, serve in prison then even finish the job for her by murdering his cusin.
I have been all caught up and even the explaination for why Sei's mother does what she does to both him and his cusin, the explaination is extremely vague and weak. I was invested in everything during the begining because the way she manipulates and abuses him is extremely relatable as I myself have come from an abuse family and deal with parental issues but have long since moved passed them and revisiting this story was interesting but the choices in story telling that the writer has made completely shattered my investment in anything that he has to do with.
Dec 3, 2022 11:05 PM

Jan 2020
So that's how it all began......I still wonder if she intend to do some sexual things with her own son at some point....
Dec 14, 2022 11:53 PM
Feb 2019
yuichiforever said:
she saw seiichi as her salvation? she believe giving seiichi the love she never had, would fill the void inside her too? that's why shes really overprotective and basically gatekeeping him from everything for herself? these might be entirely wrong but this is what i believe rn

nah that's exactly what I took out too from reading the past few chapters, and thinking of it that way fucks my head up 2 fold because seeing seiichi perspective and investing in his story has already got me in the mindset that something is just wrong with his mom, but after reading these last few chapters even though were not fully finished seeing the origins/backstory to her, ichirou, etc. i think i can see how Oshimi's can connect her past and everything before the story began to show that the story is more then a kid wit mentally ill/crazy mom.
Dec 14, 2022 11:54 PM

Jul 2021
Well well well, that's where all the love from Seichii has begun
Feb 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Feb 2018
''I'll give you all the love you need... so you'll never be lonely'' well she mentally destroyed him so in a way, she kept her word :P
Feb 15, 2023 5:02 AM
Sep 2020
I do understand how it feels to be overprotective, it is really annoying but as a bargain she does give me something to cheer up sometimes

Like how in my real life

I liked this girl in college and would always chat with her ,i even planned that one day I would go out with her to introduce her to my parents and say that she is the one i want

But things went south when mom realised that I had her as my girlfriend over someone else from the same class and never told her ..what she did was she started playing with her by telling me to be a little bittersweet towards her and even though I knew it i was feeling really depressed ,so instead of chatting with her i stopped for a few weeks

My mom really never had any intention of a breakup or not having her as my GF.She was just mad that i never told her about it.She then decided to play with her and say some over the top jokes and to make it seem realistic she would tell add your own things to it to make it seem somewhat like a wierdos.

She wanted to test if my GF was able to handle a situation like that .Luckily Mitchie(a nickname that I wanted to call her,but never the balls to🤦🏻) endured it perfectly.The best thing what I could come up with is tell her to divert her attention To something else so that there is less communication,to buy some time.

Then mom would say hey why aren't you chatting with her?

So one day i decided let me just give my phone to her and to avoid depression do something else like study my 3 courses.

Mom would say why what happened to you ? Why aren't you talking to anyone?not even Mitchie? She will miss you mare..i just shrugged her aside and said go hell with her,i am better off alone.

And exactly what mom said happened.

Then Mitchie would later call and text me for several weeks .Mom would ask don't you wanna pick up ..i would say why would I ,you will tease her more ,she will be shocked knowing this fact and probably leave me alone .Stop playing around.

As a warning right i secretly told Mitchie about this manga indicating that something similar is happening here irl.

Mom would be like,if not I'll chat with her then ..i said no immediately,that would become chaos and will cause problems

In my mind i was always like (hang in there Mitchie,don't worry ,just stay chill..forget about me for somedays)

And then one fine day it was time for our project decision making and the worst part is we had our prayer services during those days and I had to help my mom and her ward members for Our Lady.

The worst part is I completely forgot about the project stuff and even worse part was i had tinnitus,and mom would be like don't use the phone now we have Our lady ,pay respect to her and do your work today as to what you are supposed to do.On those same days, People send me emails which i didn't check at that time becoz of Our lady.

And finally Mitchie called my Mom.Mom picked up not knowing that it was Mitchie 🤦🏻.She said that i was having bath,which was true becoz we had bath earlier on that day.My love for Mitchie grew even more and more when mom told me

Hey you know what I accidentally picked up Mitchie.She was concerned about you and her mood was a bit different almost like crying!

My mind was like obviously it will be like that ,maybe she was so scared that something really bad happened to me .Then I'll pick her call then since you accidentally picked up🤦🏻

So i picked up her call and hearing her voice after a long time made me sink into happiness 😊 and joy i never felt before ,but the Goddamn OUR LADY was there🤦🏻 Holy people are really annoying sometimes.

It was so soothing and calm to hear her after a long time ,but there was something odd about her talking,it was as if she was being tortured i knew something was wrong.I didn't address it at that moment becoz i was too busy with the work at home🤦🏻

She called me,reminding me about the project ,and then it clicked to me ,oh shit I forgot but the timing was really bad as I had no time to 🤔.what followed was I told them that i wouldn't be able to come as i was busy with the Preparation of the house ,the wierd part was it was on the same day.Everything was happening on the same freaking day,i just lost myself and said I'll come by 🌃.

We had a talk ,group discussion that is.the discussion followed and later ,after discussion.

Mitchie and I had a conversation 🤦🏻 and this didn't go well , probably the worst excuses i could come up with and i accidentally put my brother into the picture🤦🏻.

The tension in my mind was like a galaxy of collapsing rocks moving randomly in space of having no knowledge of which rock was harder. I am paraphrasing here .

Mitchie was obviously mad ,what to tell her then?(hey Mitchie listen what happened was mom was playing with you to test you if you are an amazing women to my son,or hey Mitchie life is a series of complex emotions that can't be explained,or Mitchie I love you and mom loves you even more than me,to the point that she wants to tease you a little)what I actually said was I told her the truth..mom was like hey ,don't put my name there ,put it on someone else for now ,Brother said ,put the blame on me no problem.I can handle it

So i said maybe ,so ,maybe maybe yeah maybe could be ......Leave it to the Gods ,let them handle it

Mitchie accepted all that and said i forgive you ,i was like in my head" ..it's definitely not my fault"

I knew she could,she is amazing

I tried to divert the incident and continue the days like that only

Untill I noticed something odd ..she was calling me to a place over n over again..mom was like don't go ,becoz when you were trying to call her she gave you excuses right? Give her excuses now ..i hesitated and said something like i am busy or it's too hot today i even went today that i was meeting some people,important people like friends or someone

The depression continued with the added tension of being ear sick ,cold fever and what not ,like every disease on the planet hit me like a rock.

The next thing what happened was something worse and probably i should have regretted
Not happening ever again🤦🏻

I told her the worst lie ever

"I wish I had gone back to Maru" (Maru was my ex),but i covered it up by saying the truth that at the moment this relationship with you was the best

And you know what this is what started the RUMBLING in my life ,everything what happens later is just One of the most darkest phase of my life ..i could see the future events ,notice suspicious ,able to predict stuff ,it's almost like I became immortal ,the mental pressure was just too much for me that i could not concentrate on my project at all .Mom knew about this and she tried to comfort me but I became a monster a very dangerous one ,and wherever i was present i created a lot of fear and confusion when i. Reality i was going mind crazy over the freaking events that happened to me

The story is really really long i will just end it here
Apr 15, 2023 4:01 AM

Oct 2013
Nihilism intertwining with natural desire to find happiness in life. And to simply live. In a way Seiko and Seiichi were similar. Not because they were living in an emotional symbiosis, but because of their struggle to find their own unique way to live their lifes in a rather satisfying way.
Yesterday, 2:34 AM

Mar 2017
just like Freddy Mercury once said "Too much love will kill you"
algum tuga aqui?
Yesterday, 2:46 AM

Mar 2017
Reply to Mack_Yeager
I do understand how it feels to be overprotective, it is really annoying but as a bargain she does give me something to cheer up sometimes

Like how in my real life

I liked this girl in college and would always chat with her ,i even planned that one day I would go out with her to introduce her to my parents and say that she is the one i want

But things went south when mom realised that I had her as my girlfriend over someone else from the same class and never told her ..what she did was she started playing with her by telling me to be a little bittersweet towards her and even though I knew it i was feeling really depressed ,so instead of chatting with her i stopped for a few weeks

My mom really never had any intention of a breakup or not having her as my GF.She was just mad that i never told her about it.She then decided to play with her and say some over the top jokes and to make it seem realistic she would tell add your own things to it to make it seem somewhat like a wierdos.

She wanted to test if my GF was able to handle a situation like that .Luckily Mitchie(a nickname that I wanted to call her,but never the balls to🤦🏻) endured it perfectly.The best thing what I could come up with is tell her to divert her attention To something else so that there is less communication,to buy some time.

Then mom would say hey why aren't you chatting with her?

So one day i decided let me just give my phone to her and to avoid depression do something else like study my 3 courses.

Mom would say why what happened to you ? Why aren't you talking to anyone?not even Mitchie? She will miss you mare..i just shrugged her aside and said go hell with her,i am better off alone.

And exactly what mom said happened.

Then Mitchie would later call and text me for several weeks .Mom would ask don't you wanna pick up ..i would say why would I ,you will tease her more ,she will be shocked knowing this fact and probably leave me alone .Stop playing around.

As a warning right i secretly told Mitchie about this manga indicating that something similar is happening here irl.

Mom would be like,if not I'll chat with her then ..i said no immediately,that would become chaos and will cause problems

In my mind i was always like (hang in there Mitchie,don't worry ,just stay chill..forget about me for somedays)

And then one fine day it was time for our project decision making and the worst part is we had our prayer services during those days and I had to help my mom and her ward members for Our Lady.

The worst part is I completely forgot about the project stuff and even worse part was i had tinnitus,and mom would be like don't use the phone now we have Our lady ,pay respect to her and do your work today as to what you are supposed to do.On those same days, People send me emails which i didn't check at that time becoz of Our lady.

And finally Mitchie called my Mom.Mom picked up not knowing that it was Mitchie 🤦🏻.She said that i was having bath,which was true becoz we had bath earlier on that day.My love for Mitchie grew even more and more when mom told me

Hey you know what I accidentally picked up Mitchie.She was concerned about you and her mood was a bit different almost like crying!

My mind was like obviously it will be like that ,maybe she was so scared that something really bad happened to me .Then I'll pick her call then since you accidentally picked up🤦🏻

So i picked up her call and hearing her voice after a long time made me sink into happiness 😊 and joy i never felt before ,but the Goddamn OUR LADY was there🤦🏻 Holy people are really annoying sometimes.

It was so soothing and calm to hear her after a long time ,but there was something odd about her talking,it was as if she was being tortured i knew something was wrong.I didn't address it at that moment becoz i was too busy with the work at home🤦🏻

She called me,reminding me about the project ,and then it clicked to me ,oh shit I forgot but the timing was really bad as I had no time to 🤔.what followed was I told them that i wouldn't be able to come as i was busy with the Preparation of the house ,the wierd part was it was on the same day.Everything was happening on the same freaking day,i just lost myself and said I'll come by 🌃.

We had a talk ,group discussion that is.the discussion followed and later ,after discussion.

Mitchie and I had a conversation 🤦🏻 and this didn't go well , probably the worst excuses i could come up with and i accidentally put my brother into the picture🤦🏻.

The tension in my mind was like a galaxy of collapsing rocks moving randomly in space of having no knowledge of which rock was harder. I am paraphrasing here .

Mitchie was obviously mad ,what to tell her then?(hey Mitchie listen what happened was mom was playing with you to test you if you are an amazing women to my son,or hey Mitchie life is a series of complex emotions that can't be explained,or Mitchie I love you and mom loves you even more than me,to the point that she wants to tease you a little)what I actually said was I told her the truth..mom was like hey ,don't put my name there ,put it on someone else for now ,Brother said ,put the blame on me no problem.I can handle it

So i said maybe ,so ,maybe maybe yeah maybe could be ......Leave it to the Gods ,let them handle it

Mitchie accepted all that and said i forgive you ,i was like in my head" ..it's definitely not my fault"

I knew she could,she is amazing

I tried to divert the incident and continue the days like that only

Untill I noticed something odd ..she was calling me to a place over n over again..mom was like don't go ,becoz when you were trying to call her she gave you excuses right? Give her excuses now ..i hesitated and said something like i am busy or it's too hot today i even went today that i was meeting some people,important people like friends or someone

The depression continued with the added tension of being ear sick ,cold fever and what not ,like every disease on the planet hit me like a rock.

The next thing what happened was something worse and probably i should have regretted
Not happening ever again🤦🏻

I told her the worst lie ever

"I wish I had gone back to Maru" (Maru was my ex),but i covered it up by saying the truth that at the moment this relationship with you was the best

And you know what this is what started the RUMBLING in my life ,everything what happens later is just One of the most darkest phase of my life ..i could see the future events ,notice suspicious ,able to predict stuff ,it's almost like I became immortal ,the mental pressure was just too much for me that i could not concentrate on my project at all .Mom knew about this and she tried to comfort me but I became a monster a very dangerous one ,and wherever i was present i created a lot of fear and confusion when i. Reality i was going mind crazy over the freaking events that happened to me

The story is really really long i will just end it here
@Mack_Yeager brother, I hope your doing fine, and still got Mitchie by your side, either way, don't let depression win. Never. I hope my message doesn't remind you of dark times again, just wanted to say, I hope your doing fine! Cheers!
algum tuga aqui?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 133 Discussion

JohnnyBoi56 - Nov 28, 2022

7 by 9vash »»
Yesterday, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 132 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Nov 1, 2022

20 by 9vash »»
Yesterday, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 131 Discussion

Rexnihilo - Oct 18, 2022

14 by 9vash »»
Oct 18, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 129 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Sep 13, 2022

16 by 9vash »»
Oct 18, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 128 Discussion

Rexnihilo - Aug 25, 2022

15 by 9vash »»
Oct 18, 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.