Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2022 10:38 AM

Oct 2017
Everyone cheered for him and seems like he won, nice.
Nov 7, 2022 4:01 AM

Oct 2021
Finally, He did it!!! Tension in whole chapter was something else man... i am so glad that author didn't play ugly pathetic looser route.
Nov 18, 2022 1:46 AM
Aug 2016
Jirou superándose es algo lindo de ver
Nov 29, 2022 6:37 PM

May 2022
What's not to love about our hero, the underdog of underdogs, winning the day! I was cheering along with everyone in the stands. Ya ku in! Ya ku in!
Dec 20, 2022 12:23 PM
Nov 2021
Tension is off the scale
Dec 20, 2022 9:02 PM
Oct 2020
Holy shit how do people read 55 chapters of the exact same no progression bs. I binged all of it to see if anything of substance happens after skipping around anime episodes and damn does this author know how to drag on continuous chapters of ‘an I good enough’ and soft core doujin that never leads anywhere.
Dec 21, 2022 2:11 AM
Nov 2022
UltimateKai said:
Holy shit how do people read 55 chapters of the exact same no progression bs. I binged all of it to see if anything of substance happens after skipping around anime episodes and damn does this author know how to drag on continuous chapters of ‘an I good enough’ and soft core doujin that never leads anywhere.
Akari is the main reason for me. I would've dropped it at around ch40 if it wasn't for her. Plus we finally have some progress after ch56, not big but still progress
Dec 22, 2022 3:49 AM

Jan 2013
I'm gonna be honest. This manga hasn't been good in a while. The beginning is generic but just original enough to be entertaining. Honestly, if I hadn't been reading this monthly (or less frequently) for years now, I probably would have also dropped it years ago.

However.. this arc that they're in right now is actually pretty well put together. I've read (and will continue to read) trashy romcom love triangle drama BS, but THIS ARC has transcended that to become actual quality. No reliance on ecchi, comedy, or love interest drama. Just real actual character development. I'm really impressed with this and curious how the next bit will play out.

I'm kinda curious if the mangaka didn't plan on making it so long, but it was doing so well that his editor told him to stretch it out. Because the parts where things are happening are good, big then it just sort of hits these slogs that are hard to read through.

Anyways, great chapter, thank you for taking the time to read this even if you disagree!
[url][/url]
Dec 22, 2022 5:32 AM

Feb 2018
A really great chapter, big dub for Jirou

Never ending plan to watch list...

Dec 22, 2022 7:12 AM
Nov 2022
ThatGuyYeah said:
I'm gonna be honest. This manga hasn't been good in a while. The beginning is generic but just original enough to be entertaining. Honestly, if I hadn't been reading this monthly (or less frequently) for years now, I probably would have also dropped it years ago.

However.. this arc that they're in right now is actually pretty well put together. I've read (and will continue to read) trashy romcom love triangle drama BS, but THIS ARC has transcended that to become actual quality. No reliance on ecchi, comedy, or love interest drama. Just real actual character development. I'm really impressed with this and curious how the next bit will play out.

I'm kinda curious if the mangaka didn't plan on making it so long, but it was doing so well that his editor told him to stretch it out. Because the parts where things are happening are good, big then it just sort of hits these slogs that are hard to read through.

Anyways, great chapter, thank you for taking the time to read this even if you disagree!
I agree with you. I would've dropped it like 30 chapters in, the only stopping factor for me was Akari and her wholesomeness. Other than that it's just generic romcom with all kinds of signs on it. 
Rev_AsterDec 22, 2022 7:32 AM
Dec 22, 2022 11:20 AM
Apr 2018
<3 gogo run for it !
Dec 22, 2022 1:55 PM

Oct 2020
I can’t believe he won! 🫡 I was expecting Jirou to lose, Akari had better be extra nice to him after this!
Dec 25, 2022 7:44 AM
Jan 2021
THAT'S WHY SHE'S MVP
THAT'S WHY SHE'S THE GOAT
THE GOAAATTHAT'S WHY SHE'S MVP
THE GOAAAT
THAT'S WHY SHE'S MVP
THE GOAAAT
THAT'S WHY SHE'S MVP
THE GOAAAT
THAT'S WHY SHE'S MVP
THE GOAAAT
THAT'S WHY SHE'S MVP
THE GOAAAT
THAT'S WHY SHE'S MVP
THE GOAAAT
Dec 25, 2022 9:25 PM
Jan 2014
JIRO WON! LET'S GO!!!!!! THAT'S MY MC!!! You and Akari sleeping GOOD tonight!!!!!!
Dec 28, 2022 6:07 PM

Feb 2018
Rev_Aster said:
UltimateKai said:
Akari is the main reason for me. I would've dropped it at around ch40 if it wasn't for her. Plus we finally have some progress after ch56, not big but still progress
Yeah Akari really does make the story for me. Plus the slow progress makes investment worth it for me. There's only half a year left in high school for the characters and I can't see the story going beyond high school, so the end might be not too far off too (hopefully not but it is getting pretty close to their high school graduation).
Dec 29, 2022 3:26 AM

Nov 2016
the only good thing jirou did in this manga after 55 chapters
Jan 1, 2023 9:49 AM
Oct 2022
Finally Jirou did something that was not him beeing a wuss.
Jan 4, 2023 4:43 AM
Jul 2021
I love this so much.
Jan 12, 2023 11:43 PM
Jun 2020
Maybe this is just me or the translation I was reading but I don't like that he won the race.

I got the vibes from his inner monologue during the race that if he didn't win, he thought everyone would be upset with him and that it would damage his relationship with everyone if he didn't win. The idea that Akari would cry in his chest from the pain of losing the race? I don't know. It seems a little dramatic over a school festival relay race, to me.

I would have maybe liked to see him get proven wrong after narrowly losing.

But, that's just me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 68 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 4

13 by Rendon13 »»
Oct 17, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 75 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Oct 5

12 by Nirabu »»
Oct 9, 7:33 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 74 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 4

11 by Melancia_Saluja »»
Sep 20, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 73 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 3

6 by Anime-Otaku123 »»
Aug 15, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 72 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 4

10 by Nightmare_Okami »»
Jul 31, 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.