Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2022 2:00 PM
Jan 2021
I've watched 5 episodes out of this "anime". i was wondering if it gets good later or does it stay as bad as it is now for the entire series????
Dec 3, 2022 2:28 PM

May 2009
Yes it only keeps getting better and better, keep pushing you will be getting something of similar calibre to a Steins;Gate story, but way more wild and twisted, than what you are ready for. I swear you won't regret.

The story is way more serious and complex than what it looks on the surface in the 1st few episodes.

Small things like characters having head hakes, teachers behaving strangely, everything as explanation, and you have no idea on the magnitude. And worry not, everything will be answered.

This is one of those Animes that's an hidden gem, that ppl just don't stick long enough with to get to apreciate how great the story actually is.
lrdalucardDec 6, 2022 8:10 PM
I'm an Anime/Manga Artist who enjoys drawing in the same style:
For info on comissions and galery: Click Here
Dec 3, 2022 3:05 PM
Nov 2022
It was a fun and memorable watch. Might come as weak. But it does everything on a wild term that you definitely can’t predict upon.
Dec 3, 2022 5:36 PM
Nov 2019
Haroldinho07 said:
I've watched 5 episodes out of this "anime". i was wondering if it gets good later or does it stay as bad as it is now for the entire series????

It is not worth it trust me
Dec 3, 2022 5:36 PM
Nov 2019
lrdalucard said:
Yes it only keeps getting better and better, keep pushing you will be getting something of similar caliber to a Steins;Gate story, but way more wild and twisted, than wht you are ready for. I swear you won't regret.

The story is way more serious and complex than wht it looks on the surface in the 1st few episodes.

Small things like characters having headhakes, teachers behaving strangely, everything as explanation, and you have no idea on the magnitude. And worry not, everything will be awnsered.

This is one of those Animes that's an hidden gem, that ppl just don't stick long enough with to get to apreciate how great the story actually is.

Steins gate clears this easily
Dec 3, 2022 6:09 PM
Nov 2020
Yeah it’s worth it, it was really enjoyable towards later parts of the series, the anime will make you start questioning stuff.

FYI: the original source of this series is an Eroge.
Dec 3, 2022 8:42 PM
Sep 2021
I liked this anime, but I didn't quite understand what happened to the protagonist at the end
Dec 3, 2022 10:29 PM
Jan 2020
Low key it is. It’s either a hit or miss but I will say that it does get better towards the middle and end.
Dec 3, 2022 11:26 PM
Oct 2018
Haroldinho07 said:

Hard pass on this show. Ending makes no logical sense, and it doesn't flow with the story properly. Anime original plot as far as I know so it wasn't built on a story with a proper ending
Dec 4, 2022 12:44 AM
Nov 2021
Haroldinho07 said:

story becomes too much boring towards the last it's not worth it.
Dec 4, 2022 6:58 AM

Mar 2013
The plot twist ruined the story for me but I did like the story. Try it. 🫣
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 6, 2022 8:09 PM

May 2009
DoctorBryce said:
lrdalucard said:
Yes it only keeps getting better and better, keep pushing you will be getting something of similar calibre to a Steins;Gate story, but way more wild and twisted, than wht you are ready for. I swear you won't regret.

The story is way more serious and complex than wht it looks on the surface in the 1st few episodes.

Small things like characters having head hakes, teachers behaving strangely, everything as explanation, and you have no idea on the magnitude. And worry not, everything will be answered.

This is one of those Animes that's an hidden gem, that ppl just don't stick long enough with to get to appreciate how great the story actually is.

Steins gate clears this easily

Is made by the same company, duh. Also, steins;gate is new, of course it's going to be better, you comparing a plot that's from 1996 with steins gate made in 2009. Of course Steins Gate is better, they had a lot of time to polish the story after a decade... you don't need to be very smart to realize that. Actually, would be weird if Steins;Gate wasn't good after they use Yu-No as a step stone for it.

Actually, I don't see why one as to be better than the other, why can't you just enjoy both? They both are good and bad for different reasons, totally different production times and plot lines, but over all are still both very enjoyable. Plus, considering how much anime has changed from the 90's in the 2000's I would say this plot was way ahead of its time, and quite "modern" in a sense. True that you definitely can still see some lingering plot devices from the 90's stories like swaps genera so radically.
I'm an Anime/Manga Artist who enjoys drawing in the same style:
For info on comissions and galery: Click Here
Dec 8, 2022 5:16 PM
Apr 2022
I would give it a 5 from 10...
Dec 8, 2022 5:19 PM

Feb 2014
I haven't seen it, but I want to, I will watch it eventually, and maybe afterwards I will play the VN?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2019

53 by Buhay127 »»
Jul 10, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

18 by Talamare »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.