Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2022 2:34 PM

May 2011
For such a poorly documented short OAV, I was surprised when I noticed that it has a review on Myanimelist. A very good one, straight to the point and very informative. Still, the names of the animation producer and director are missing, which is something that needs a research about on a near future. In the meantime, I uploaded the anime in question to satiate your personal curiosity.

Nov 23, 2022 11:40 PM

Aug 2021
Audio cuts off after the first half of the video, please fix this somehow
Nov 30, 2022 4:22 PM

May 2011
luminality said:

Beggars can't be choosers. This faulty raw is the only one to my knowledge and until I am aware of a new one, it's gonna have to do. I have no clue what caused the cut, likely it's to be blamed on unscrupulous ripping. "Korogashi Ryota" used to suffer from a ripping work so terrible the two last episodes were unwatchable, but since then the series got proper treatment. I have high hope for "Honto ni Atta Gakkou Kaidan" to get the same attention. It won't be me since I am not an encoder and I don't have any VHS print of it.
Nov 30, 2022 10:44 PM

Aug 2021
sorcery said:
luminality said:

Beggars can't be choosers. This faulty raw is the only one to my knowledge and until I am aware of a new one, it's gonna have to do. I have no clue what caused the cut, likely it's to be blamed on unscrupulous ripping. "Korogashi Ryota" used to suffer from a ripping work so terrible the two last episodes were unwatchable, but since then the series got proper treatment. I have high hope for "Honto ni Atta Gakkou Kaidan" to get the same attention. It won't be me since I am not an encoder and I don't have any VHS print of it.

My bad, I thought you were the one who owned the VHS tape and encoded it. Thank you for the reply!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.