short Bio

yukayuri15Feb 16, 2009 8:18 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 23, 2009 3:26 AM
Apr 2009
name:Yuki

school:Spica

year:third year(9)

personality:i like to joke around with the first year students and i am also gentle towards my friends. i'm normally calm even in the most chaotic situations and i tend to know a lot of class secrets.

activities:i'm in the school choir and band.

bio:my family has all passed away apart from my older sister who also attends Spica and is in fifth year(11)

looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20school%20girls/Insanely-Random/Anime/Girls/AnimeSchoolGirl.jpg

so.... did i pass^___^?
KON_666Apr 24, 2009 7:10 AM
Oct 13, 2009 9:05 PM

Aug 2009
Name:Kohaku Ryou

school :Miator

year:4

Personality:flamboyited,playfull,Kindhearted,ruff around the sides,tomboy,zealous

Looks:tall,Short blood red hair,green eyes,could pass as a men if it wasint for the dress

club:kendo

short Bio: next in line as the family head,I'm here becasu my grams want me to be girly(that backfired) the oldest of 5.
I like: poety. metal,emo,goth songs
I like to play joke on ever one.fliting.
reading love story but shuuu(no need to know that)
the color red,cats,roses,meat(sorry piggy)

I dislike: being toled i'm week becaus I,m a girl,
the fact that i can spell,
bigots(there evil)
the color pink
Oct 25, 2009 2:32 PM

May 2009
Name: Ri Kurosawa ( Means "black swamp," from the prefix kuro, meaning "black", and sawa, "swamp")

school: Lulim

year: 4th year (9th grade)

Personality: She is a very shy person who acts like a tomboy around people she's close with.

Looks:She has long pink hair and brown eyes. She is thin and about 5'5. http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20shy/DannasDeidara/somegirl.jpg

clubs: She hopes to join the Transformation Club and band to improve her piano skills

short Bio: She loves to cosplay and has since she started watching anime. She loves playing the piano and listening to classical music. Though she has a dark side she doesn't show often. People often think she dyes her hair because of her last name

Likes: Cake, sweets, the piano, anime/manga/cosplay, animals, and flowers.

Dislikes: She hates hard work, people who are mean to her friends, people who make fun of her because shes an anime nut, speaking in public and language classes.
Dec 24, 2009 6:05 PM

Jun 2009
Name: Hanako Mariya

school (Miator,Spica and Lulim): Miator

Dorm: *unsure*

year: 6th year

Personality: Rather nice and calm, but can have her fun moments. Smart and Proud. Won't let anyone step on her.

Looks: (But with Long white hair)

club: Active in Piano,Violin and Martial arts.

short Bio: Mariya Lives with her little brother and little sister in a big mansion, (since theire parents passed away they inherit lots of money) and live with many servants who takes care of them. And have a Butler who is almost like theire Father.

Likes: Summer and cold autumn. Loves the piano and violin. And she loves her Siblings alot! She is also into Martial arts. She loves to cook and make sweets!.

Dislikes: Fake people, boring people. Annoying people.Anyone who would hurt her family. Rather then that she dosent hate much :3
Aug 29, 2010 7:55 PM
Aug 2010
Name: Cara Cellel

school: Miator

Dorm:*not really knowing what that is e.e*

year: 6th year

Personality: she has a pretty laid back personality and likes to be left alone and she doesn't have very many friends because of it. she is not shy but she likes to keep to herself and enjoy her time in the forest, when she meets new people , she doesn't really talk much but if someone gets to know her she opens up a lot and is very friendly.

Looks: *looks like this but younger -----> http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girls%20with%20black%20hair/chadni98/anime%20girls/glow-1.jpg?o=67 *
Her black curly hair extends to just beyond the middle of her back and covers her left eye. She is around nearly 5'5 and she has hazel eyes that change between dark and light depending on the time of day and night. *night is more darker, day is more lighter*

club:-none?-

short Bio: She came to the schools to find refuge from her bored life from home and wanted to get out and meet new people but that didn't go so well.. when at the schools she usually doesn't talk much and doesn't show up for class often, she never entered the cathederal unless it's times when a new etoile is chosen or a special ceremony.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.