Forum Settings
Forums

'Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi' Unveils Additional Staff, Ending Theme, First Promo, Winter 2023 Premiere

New
Nov 6, 2022 9:29 AM

Aug 2019
The official website of the Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi (The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague) television anime unveiled additional staff, the ending theme, the first promo, and a key visual (pictured) on Sunday. The anime is set to premiere on January 4, 2023, at 10:30 p.m. on Tokyo MX, followed by ABC TV, Me-Tele, and BS Asahi.

Staff
Chief Animation Director: Miyako Kanou (Dive!! animation director), Yuji Ushijima (Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita.)
Prop Design: jimao
Art Director: Eiji Iwase (Shinobi no Ittoki)
Color Design: Sachiko Urushido (Shadows House)
Director of Photography: Akemi Saitou (Chinmoku no Kantai key animation)
Editing: Shun Tokuda (One Room)
Music Production: Lantis

Nowlu (Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.) is performing the ending theme "Rinaria," and Takao Sakuma (Futsal Boys!!!!!) is performing the opening theme "FROZEN MIDNIGHT."

Mankyuu (30-sai no Hoken Taiiku) directs the television anime at Zero-G and Liber. Tomoko Konparu (Ao Haru Ride) and Miyako Kanou are handling the series composition and character design, respectively. Ruka Kawada (Gakuen Babysitters) is composing the music.

The anime adapts Miyuki Tonogaya's romantic comedy manga, which began on their Twitter account in August 2018. Square Enix picked up the manga for publication on their Gangan pixiv website in July 2019. The sixth volume was shipped on June 22.

Comikey licensed the manga for English publication in November 2021 and began publishing it digitally on their website. Square Enix is also releasing the manga in English on their Manga UP! English website.

PV

Source: Comic Natalie
Hyperion_PSNov 6, 2022 9:47 AM
Nov 6, 2022 9:39 AM

Apr 2012
So, segments where one character does something cute, after which the other gets a cute orgasm, is a new overused cliché?
Nov 6, 2022 10:05 AM
Apr 2022
Looks nice hopefully the male character isnt some clown
Nov 6, 2022 12:11 PM
Feb 2022
hey brother you should never forget that there is a god in the real world who really loves you, i'm not here to raise any flag of religion, i'm here to tell you that there is a god who really loves you and that god is lord jesus christ of nazare he saved me from myself, i brother couldn't take the sadness in my heart anymore so this god called jesus christ of nazare came to me and saved me i would die
Nov 6, 2022 3:13 PM

Jul 2021
Curious to see how this is going to be adapted considering it's the same thing but different event happening all over and over again.
Nov 6, 2022 3:45 PM

Jul 2019
Sounds interesting, I'll probably watch it.
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.

More topics from this board

» 'Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!' Reveals Production Staff, Teaser Promo, 2025 Debut

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

3 by luffysenchou »»
43 minutes ago

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

5 by deg »»
3 hours ago

» 'Zenshuu.' Unveils Additional Cast, Second Teaser Promo for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

3 by Safuan12616 »»
3 hours ago

» New 'High Card' Episode Announces Guest Cast

Vindstot - 7 hours ago

0 by Vindstot »»
7 hours ago

» 'Magic Maker: Isekai Mahou no Tsukurikata' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, First Promo for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.