Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2022 2:30 PM
Isekai

Oct 2017
Cheerleader Akari is just amazing.
Oct 16, 2022 3:15 AM

Oct 2017
Tf wrong with Jirou seriously.

Akari's really sweet.
Oct 16, 2022 9:26 AM

Jul 2021
Jirou being jirou nothing surprising at all and Akari just ascend herself to being the best waifu ever one could possibly imagine
Oct 16, 2022 9:54 PM
Sep 2022
peakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Oct 16, 2022 11:02 PM
Apr 2021
The character development and changing relationships are visible in almost every episode. The story is very wholesome, really love this series. Good luck to the author in the future.
Oct 17, 2022 1:25 AM
Oct 2020
How does she keep putting with his shit, like man listen to her and grow a pair. Chapter further proves she’s top tier waifu. Cute chapter and can’t wait for the next one
Oct 17, 2022 8:49 AM

Oct 2021
By far best chapter in last few months, love that author tires not to drag the same plot point for more than one chapter, sometimes jirou reminds me of myself.
Oct 23, 2022 4:16 AM
Feb 2020
Complex emotion are portrayed in this episode and the make lead is spineless tbh
Oct 25, 2022 3:00 PM
Oct 2022
Absolutely fantastic, wish it released faster tho because I want to read more of this
Oct 30, 2022 3:44 AM

Nov 2016
i swear someone has the knock some sense into this Jirou. please, Akari is head over heels for you, and then you go on and blabber this kind of stuff in front of her? he really doesnt consider how hurtful those words can be to her? this manga so far has only brought me nothing more than pain and anger just because of this Jirou. poor Akari
Oct 31, 2022 9:27 AM

Jun 2021
This is kinda shit, the story just absurdly over extend to the point where mc just need to be carried by the story lol. Akari, here's an idea: WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM!
Nov 2, 2022 1:43 PM
Nov 2017
jtredenick said:
This is kinda shit, the story just absurdly over extend to the point where mc just need to be carried by the story lol. Akari, here's an idea: WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM!

If you think this is absurdly over extrended, then you haven't read much. Go check out mangas for Rent-a-Girlfriend, or Kakkou no Inazuke.
Kakkou no Inazuke, i was absolutely in love at first, because of the looks, characters, chemistry of the Main Character and the Main Heroine. But the characters were so trashed by the author. There's like 4 heroines in this show (though it's pretty obvious which one is the main and ultimate one), and the MC's feelings change every chapter and there's 132 chapters right now.
Somewhere along 100 chapter, the MC confessed his love to MH. Next chapters it's like that didn't happen. Like 20 chapters later, MC starts to go out with the girl he was chasing after since the beginning of the story.
And when it comes to a point where MH gets proposed by her childhood friend, MC is like "No, i should be the one to stand by her side", he says that while dating the other girl, and he was approving of the other guy proposal, and was supposed to help him.

Tbh this manga is insanely fast progressing, it's 50 chapters and it felt like it was going to end near ~40. Now it seems, like the author might extend it a bit (it probably went popular), like they came back to the practical houses, and everyone's relationships are kinda sorted out, but we've got a new rival for the MC, and it seems like it could last another 10-20 chapters, as the final Arc.
Kamisama19Nov 2, 2022 1:46 PM
Dec 14, 2022 7:00 AM

Apr 2020
just believe in akari u asshole jirou

i kinda get th mentality of jirou , ihave same "what other's thinking about me," and " they definately think bad of me" type of thinking ,so i just hope jirou can trust akari fully later on , my man need confidence
Sep 25, 2023 8:23 PM
Oct 2017
lamest main character of all time awards goes to jirou, i have tried to like him as a main character but he just pisses me off, dont know why akari fell for him, he is just a loser, Virgin-kun was the best name given to him because in every chapter he proves it how lame he can be well i never expected anything from him still he disappointed me how is that possible, everytime the person around him have to remind him to do something, i didn't liked him from the starting and I don't think i ever will but I'm just too hooked on other characters and the story that i can't stop reading. and I can't stop rooting for akari my number one girl, at first i used to dislike tenjin but now i have grown to like him, at times i think maybe he could've made akari happier that like a shit person like jirou, fuck this asshole jirou, i even feel sorry for shiori she is way too god for him. when he heard the reality out of those girls he wasn't able to handle and what does a shit man do when he is angry and insecure, he throws his anger at the girl who cares about him, he should be grateful to have a person like akari to be in his life, just can't express my disappointment about this main character.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 68 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 4

13 by Rendon13 »»
Oct 17, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 75 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Oct 5

12 by Nirabu »»
Oct 9, 7:33 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 74 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 4

11 by Melancia_Saluja »»
Sep 20, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 73 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 3

6 by Anime-Otaku123 »»
Aug 15, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 72 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 4

10 by Nightmare_Okami »»
Jul 31, 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.