Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 4, 2022 9:18 PM

Aug 2014
I don't understand...
Jun 5, 2022 1:42 AM
Feb 2014
From what I understood, Johan has a scheme with the police officer where the cop will kill the victim and then Johan will be able to suck her dry before she's dead, then the cause of death will be the throat cut, and not something related to vampires.

At the end Sachi says it's a waste because if Johan had kept her alive she would have given him much more blood by collecting from patients at the clinic/hospital.

It's also possible the doctor at the clinic (Sachi's boss) is in the scheme too, because she does the autopsy of that first victim and says the cause of death was stabbing, which helps in covering Johan (we can't be sure if she's saying this diagnosis on purpose or not).
Jun 5, 2022 7:22 AM

Aug 2021
Well, according to some theories I collect, there're 2 possibilities:

1. If you look at the policeman's badge, you can also see that he has the same icon as Johan's earrings so that means he also gives Johan blood supply like Sachi did so he's afraid of Sachi stealing his job so he has to kill her. You can see Johan freaked out when seeing Sachi death but doesn't mind much since he just considers her as a customer

2. Johan told the policeman to kill Sachi because what she did was too noticeable and could pose a danger to Johan by being noticed by real police. Also, as said in the first chapter, The more Johan understands someone, the better their blood tastes so he doesn't like the "strange" blood drops that Sachi brings.
Oct 17, 2022 3:07 AM

Dec 2009
That clarified a lot of what I didn't realize at all. I completely missed these facts, along with; the main doctor, Johan and the police-man acting together as murderers.
From the start I hypothesized the doctor is a vampire from her instant knowledge of "real vampire" and a collar most likely hiding her bite-marks on her neck.

Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate this story even more now.
May 8, 2023 11:57 PM

Apr 2017
fndmaioli said:
It's also possible the doctor at the clinic (Sachi's boss) is in the scheme too, because she does the autopsy of that first victim and says the cause of death was stabbing, which helps in covering Johan (we can't be sure if she's saying this diagnosis on purpose or not).

It can also be Sachi referring to how much of her blood has been spilled on the ground, thereby making Johan unable to drink it.

Thank you for the explanation, it's very helpful.

More topics from this board

» Has this been translated yet?

SpoonyBalloony - May 18, 2022

1 by beargolfer »»
May 22, 2022 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.