Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2013 5:35 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Just by using reflection magic, the other side is gonna figure out who Minami is, no? ><
Nov 24, 2013 10:28 PM
Jun 2011
I have no idea what to think anymore. The way they executed the final pages of this chapter seriously made it seem like Zeze had been pulling the strings. But I still can't imagine him doing that. AND DANGIT GLEN GLEN GLEEEN
Ooh! But now we have a way of telling if someone was lying about being someone they're not. Did that person die by magic? Corpses that didn't have a warm complexion when they died were not reincarnated, right o-o?
I'm still all for the hiroki=glen theory. AHH AAH! Tell us, Lilly! How did Bart die?!

I'm hoping that Nanaura finally realizing Veronica exists in this world would make him switch over to Minami's side. Or at least make him falter somewhat making him not tell the guy who's giving orders Minami can use a royal's magic.
But maybe that's wishful thinking ;_; I'm sorry.

And interesting o-o. Lucas wasn't following Eugene by will? And Glen knew about this? Does this have anything to do with the fact Nanaura (Cotton) is following Eugene now?

And we keep seeing Glen with and without an earring. WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN

wheeze.
Dec 1, 2013 12:01 PM

Sep 2011
It makes it seem like Nanaura is the prince now to me, he is saying he is getting the orders but maybe not, Zeze might be behind it but was not involved. If Nanaura is following orders that's one thing, but he might just be saying he's following orders. I wonder about Glen and Lucas now too. Lucas may not be a bad guy it might be all the prince. I'm not sure I still really wonder about some of them...

This is just one of the best mangas.
Dec 2, 2013 4:42 PM

Nov 2012
Glen seems bad or at least suspicious. He probably didn't want Princess V. to be with the prince. I'm still rooting for Glen though...
Sep 30, 2022 8:23 PM

Mar 2018
Why Momoka can’t use magic hmm
And yes with all these flashbacks about Glen it seems like he is even more important character than the price himself lol
mneav3Sep 30, 2022 8:28 PM

More topics from this board

» Possibility Of The Entire School Being Involved?

wisnuyoga78 - May 12

0 by wisnuyoga78 »»
May 12, 4:03 PM

» still no update?

sabilan - Sep 23, 2023

2 by sabilan »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:05 AM

» spoilers are allowed

Thisisnotfine - Sep 17, 2023

0 by Thisisnotfine »»
Sep 17, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

8 by mneav3 »»
Oct 1, 2022 11:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.