Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 7, 2022 3:52 AM

Jan 2012
Watched this a week later because of the episode delay. As a person who has Beat Saber and a sim-racing setup I absolutely approve of this episode! And man was this episode as hilarious and wholesome as they come! It was too much fun watching the group misinterpret what was happening between Ren and Mei, along with all their faces the moment they defeated that big boss. I mentioned wholesome because it was just heartwarming to see how supportive they were of Ren. Also, Ren is seriously ballin' seeing she has a personal maid along with all the gaming hardware in that lovely, spacious house!
Sep 7, 2022 12:50 PM
Jul 2020
GAMER REN!!!!! Nah, but for real, great episode, funny till the end, and more Mei X Shiki Shipping Fuel
Sep 29, 2022 2:55 PM
May 2014
that was hilarious
Oct 12, 2022 9:23 PM
Aug 2016
Lovely episode! The humor— visual, acting, and otherwise— really came together!
I find myself relating to Ren quite a bit, burning out then feeling guilty for finding a distraction.

On another note:
Every generation, I think to myself that these girls can't be any more in love with each other, and every time I'm proven wrong! XD
Jan 6, 2023 4:39 PM
Apr 2015
ren this ren that, yes this was a great and fun episode about her BUT MEI AND SHIKI OH MY GOSH <3 <3
Jul 19, 2023 3:56 AM

Mar 2013
I finally get to see again the clumsy side of Ren. She's so adorable! 🥰

Damn, I hope there won't be any yuri substance here like Niji. It just ruins the story.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 7, 2023 7:57 AM

Mar 2017
She chose Souls-like games over real life priorities...What an absolute gamer :')

Mei x Shiki seggs when?
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Aug 6, 11:19 PM

May 2019
Easily the best episode so far and this whole episode about Ren's new hobby or addiction on gaming is quite hilarious. Focusing on other side of us that we found embarrassing to hide but once it's revealed to yoir friends, they end up laughing their head off together and accepting you regardless. I can tell how much happy Ren is to have such friends and it's not only funny but also very heartwarming to see them playing together by the end lol. So far what this show did the best is when it comes to sol activities like this with them chilling.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 25, 2022

43 by Myetx »»
Yesterday, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 21, 2022

39 by Myetx »»
Oct 22, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Aug 14, 2022

50 by Myetx »»
Oct 22, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Jul 17, 2022

60 by Myetx »»
Oct 16, 5:01 AM

» Any News on the English Dub?

TheOmniPantheon - Jul 2, 2023

2 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Oct 2, 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.