Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 1, 2022 8:45 AM
Nov 2020
Is there gonna be fighting, henshin and those iconic CYCLONE!! JOKAAA!! (Basically a Kamen rider anime)?
Or it's just about detective doing some detective stuff?
Aug 1, 2022 8:53 AM
Apr 2020
AxeDatcm said:
Is there gonna be fighting, henshin and those iconic CYCLONE!! JOKAAA!! (Basically a Kamen rider anime)?

I'm new to this franchise, so can you tell me what is exactly a kamen rider anime ?
Aug 1, 2022 9:00 AM
Jul 2022
It a mix of action and solving crime.
Aug 1, 2022 9:02 AM
Nov 2020
Khalil04 said:
AxeDatcm said:

I'm new to this franchise, so can you tell me what is exactly a kamen rider anime ?
Kamen Rider is a Tokusatsu (Japanese live action TV show) Series currently owned by Toei along with super sentai (power rangers)

So this anime said to be a sequel to Kamen rider W (you can check it on Toei YouTube channel), so I wonder if it gonna be henshin and cyclone jokaa, fighting monster and everything, or this anime will not focused on Kamen rider action thingy
Aug 1, 2022 9:04 AM
Nov 2020
ThinkLame2 said:
so they gonna henshin? and there'll be those iconic CYCLONE JOKAA voice SFX thingy?
Aug 1, 2022 9:07 AM
Apr 2020
AxeDatcm said:
Khalil04 said:

Kamen Rider is a Tokusatsu (Japanese live action TV show) Series currently owned by Toei along with super sentai (power rangers)

So this anime said to be a sequel to Kamen rider W (you can check it on Toei YouTube channel), so I wonder if it gonna be henshin and cyclone jokaa, fighting monster and everything, or this anime will not focused on Kamen rider action thingy

Aha okay thanks for the explanation
But another question, do I need to watch the prequel or it's fine by watching just this part ?
Aug 1, 2022 9:07 AM
Jul 2022
AxeDatcm said:
ThinkLame2 said:
so they gonna henshin? and there'll be those iconic CYCLONE JOKAA voice SFX thingy?

Absolutely. They will probably henshin at the end of episode 2.
Aug 1, 2022 9:10 AM
Jul 2022
Khalil04 said:
AxeDatcm said:

But another question, do I need to watch the prequel or it's fine by watching just this part ?

Fuuto PI is made for newcomers. You can enjoy the anime on it own.
Aug 1, 2022 9:11 AM
Nov 2020
Khalil04 said:
AxeDatcm said:

I read in other forum threads people said it's alright, you don't need to watch Kamen rider W to enjoy and understand this anime, the source material for this anime is made for newcomers even the one that never heard of Kamen rider W
Aug 1, 2022 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
I guess you didn't see the trailer
Aug 1, 2022 9:20 AM
Nov 2020
mea_culpa said:
I guess you didn't see the trailer

Omg I just checked and those henshin in the end really brings memories

😅 i rarely check any trailer and just watch the first episode and feel like "where's the CYCLONE!! JOKAA!!"
Aug 1, 2022 1:29 PM
Mar 2021
"Saa, Omae no tsumi wo kazoeteru."
"Now, count up your sins"

Damn, their henshin part must wait until next week.
Aug 1, 2022 3:28 PM

Aug 2013
I'll make use of this thread to ask if when youre talking about the prequel, are you talking about this 49 episode live series ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_W

is it the only media which precedes the anime ?

Tokusatsu drama is a bit hard to follow, I mean chronologically
Aug 1, 2022 3:45 PM

Aug 2015
Nuage said:
I'll make use of this thread to ask if when youre talking about the prequel, are you talking about this 49 episode live series ?

Yes, the show is the main part. There are also a handful of movies that take place after the show. However, you should be able to watch this show fine without watching any previous material. Any references or callbacks will go over your head but you should understand the story fine.
Controversial opinions
Aug 1, 2022 3:48 PM

Aug 2013
voltwaffle said:
Nuage said:

Yes, the show is the main part. There are also a handful of movies that take place after the show. However, you should be able to watch this show fine without watching any previous material. Any references or callbacks will go over your head but you should understand the story fine.

I see! Thanks for the quick reply, I'll still check one or two episode of Kamen Rider W to see if I like it :)
Aug 1, 2022 4:01 PM

Aug 2015
Nuage said:
I see! Thanks for the quick reply, I'll still check one or two episode of Kamen Rider W to see if I like it :)

The first 2 episodes are up on YouTube. W is considered one of the better entries of the franchise so it's a good entry point.
Controversial opinions

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 12 Discussion

3miL - Oct 16, 2022

49 by Rinaisty »»
Sep 24, 7:05 AM

» Of all the Kamen Riders, why did Kamen Rider W get an anime?

Dejilan - Aug 8, 2022

24 by removed-user »»
Apr 18, 6:19 AM

» Poor writing but decent

IMMABEAST - Oct 16, 2022

14 by IfIspeak »»
Jan 31, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 18, 2022

31 by dohani »»
Apr 14, 2023 4:10 PM

Poll: » Fuuto Tantei Episode 6 Discussion

3miL - Sep 4, 2022

31 by YagoZeta »»
Oct 24, 2022 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.