Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2022 6:46 PM
Mar 2019
Teacher finally bows out to the Demons, Senior is spared and returns with Teachers body.
If the Demons are so strong, it is hard to see how Han Li will get to their level so he can get Revenge.
Looks like we are moving on with Han Li, he already has some sort of plan, i think!!
LeknaatAug 16, 2022 11:54 PM
Jul 14, 2022 11:16 PM
Oct 2019
"Two days later" and dude is in some city attacking unknown people already? This is one thing I don't like, how it frequently "jumps" without much transition

Turns out those 2 maple Valley practitioners were quite strong. Stronger than all of those demon people apparently... except their leader

I thought xuan'er was kidnapped a season or two ago? Has she accepted her fate? Or was she bad all along

At least the fighting was good
Jul 18, 2022 4:53 PM

Apr 2015
bushman66 said:
Teacher finally bows out to the Demons, Senior is spared and returns with Teachers body.
If the Demons are so strong, it is hard to see how Han Li will get to their level so he can get Revenge.
Looks like we are moving on with Han Li, he already has some sort of plan, i think!!
i don't think Han li is the type that will seek revenge just because the sect he barely care about getting destroyed,especially since he cares more about surviving n getting stronger safely
also,since this donghua is more realistic than other cultivation donghua,it would probably take more than 100 years for Han Li to reach their level because of how bad his spiritual root,plus the possibility of him becoming rogue cultivator with no sect to help him grow faster
Jul 18, 2022 5:01 PM

Apr 2015
HagePotPotato said:
"Two days later" and dude is in some city attacking unknown people already? This is one thing I don't like, how it frequently "jumps" without much transition

Turns out those 2 maple Valley practitioners were quite strong. Stronger than all of those demon people apparently... except their leader

I thought xuan'er was kidnapped a season or two ago? Has she accepted her fate? Or was she bad all along

At least the fighting was good
the transition is this series is pretty bad imho

she was kidnapped yeah but after knowing her actual identity n meeting her father she never knew,who is helping the demon sect to destroy the 7 sect n probably kill her dearest people,i think she understand that in order for her father to show little mercy is by staying on his father side,instead of staying with his friends n teachers
Jul 19, 2022 12:44 PM
Mar 2019
Kritoveris said:
bushman66 said:
i don't think Han li is the type that will seek revenge just because the sect he barely care about getting destroyed,especially since he cares more about surviving n getting stronger safely
also,since this donghua is more realistic than other cultivation donghua,it would probably take more than 100 years for Han Li to reach their level because of how bad his spiritual root,plus the possibility of him becoming rogue cultivator with no sect to help him grow faster

So, "we are in for the long haul" as they say.
Oct 22, 2022 10:11 PM

Mar 2007
So ... did the teacher's soul end up in some random Eternal Moon Sect Qi Assimilation disciple?

Also, what did all the words at the end say?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan 2nd Season Episode 37 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Sep 22

0 by Stormy_77 »»
Sep 22, 2:57 AM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

bushman66 - Apr 18, 2022

3 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 14, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion

iamKetranLang - May 23, 2022

1 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 14, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Fanren Xiu Xian Chuan 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Mar 18, 2022

1 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 13, 3:11 PM

» Was this also merged with something else?

Stormy_77 - Aug 17, 2022

8 by MrGaby »»
May 2, 2023 5:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.