additional stories
about Arata
& Chihayafuru
(〃ω〃)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 13, 2021 5:51 AM

Feb 2019

I decided to post this one here too because isn't it kind of an animated fanfiction?
the best you can get!

Mar 13, 2021 5:52 AM

Feb 2019

Can anyone deny that this is the most canon fanfiction?
By authors: Hanano Suumire & Kanade Oe

Mar 13, 2021 6:22 AM

Feb 2019

Enjoy ~

Disclaimer: I copied the post from Facebook.
Translation: The page admin, eu-chan.
Credits: Artist 三浦がんこ on Pixiv
Typesetting & stuff: Me.

Mar 13, 2021 6:42 AM

Feb 2019

After Chihaya & Arata got married, Chihaya is now 3 months pregnant but a karuta baka can be only a karuta baka..
here is a glimpse of their daily life

*Ofc, this is mere fan-edit. the manga is Suetsugu Yuki's "Ring of unrequited love*

Mar 13, 2021 8:44 AM

Feb 2019
Artist Katie R from twitter draws short fanfiction!
change my mind!

I'll pay anything for this to happen in the manga ♡♡
Katie, you have the sweetest imagination ♡♡ And one of the prettiest art styles ♡♡♡
> Original post on Twitter <

Mar 13, 2021 9:14 AM

Feb 2019

More from Katie R (My hero hihi)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is about Arata & Chihaya after they started dating.

Arata showed her the bookstore where he worked part-time. (SOURCE)

They are good friends with Shinobu chan. They went to visit her in Kyoto & they had so much fun together. (SOURCE)

And Chihaya bought Arata a gift ~ (SOURCE)

Mar 13, 2021 11:01 AM

Feb 2019

This is um... a T ranked fanfiction that I enjoyed a lot
I recommend it ^^
warning: I'll copy a part of the ff and the rest I will link to its original post on fanfiction.com.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chitose Ayase may not seem like it—but she cares immensely for her little sister. But she would rather have the ground open and swallow her up before she'll ever admit it. Chihaya was already an airhead, so there was no need to pump any more to send her flying. Everything had to be low key.

So imagine Chitose's surprise (understatement), when Chihaya comes clean to her family about having a boyfriend. Not a guy friend. Not some elementary friend. A legit boyfriend.

A rush of emotion overwhelmed Chitose in an instant. First is surprise, Chihaya actually knew what love was! Second, is the relief that her younger karuta-otaku sister could actually be normal for once. This is followed by the curiosity of who would want Chihaya for a girlfriend (that Takashi?—Takeru boy?) and then, it is ultimately followed by her protective sisterly instinct of HOLYCRAPSHEISBEINGTOTALLYTAKENADVANTAGEOF!
    Chitose bombards Chihaya with questions, and covers up her concern with the excuse of being nosy. Who is this guy? How old is he? Is he a classmate? Where does he come from? What does he do?

Chihaya answers every question without missing a beat and a smile perpetually plastered on her face. Arata Wataya. About my age. He was an elementary classmate of mine. He's from Fukui. He's studying here in Tokyo and he plays karuta.

Of course.

Why was Chitose NOT surprised? She had initially pinned hopes that it could be that good-looking whatshisname that she saw once in a while but alas…
    Geez. She thought. What kind of freak is her boyfriend? A sudden grip of fear takes her. Oh my god! What if he is a freak?! Oh. My. God. What if he also likes Daddy Bear?!
    She glares at Chihaya, who looks at her startled.
    "You have to bring him here!"
    Chitose was expecting the worse—she did not expect Arata. Well, of course she expected Arata, just that she did not expect what he would actually be like.
    He was tall, dark-haired, and had glasses. He was a little on the pale side but thankfully had passable features. His fashion sense could use some improvement though But all in all, he was…. actually normal looking. He had a funny accent though paired with a rather soft-spoken voice that Chitose had to ask him to repeat whatever he said, much to his embarrassment and Chihaya's annoyance.

"Stop it, Chitose! You're just doing that to be mean!"

She was actually defending him even when she didn't do anything wrong! Her little sister! Her little sister who used to be her fangirl! Chitose felt a twitch in her perfect face; it was a sign, that she would not like this Arata boy one bit.

Chitose vowed then and there that she would keep an eye on them. She would be like an eagle waiting for her prey to make an opening and she would not give them a moment of reprieve or a chance to do anything lovey-dovey. The ultimate cock-blocker! She gleefully and sneakily spied on them around the house, hoping to interfere. She could not help but gloat mentally.
    They are never going to be romantic!

They are never going to be romantic!

CONTINUE READING HERE
Mar 18, 2021 6:10 AM

Feb 2019

This doesn't make any sense, but it made me smile lol
so here it is

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LATER ~

MashimaTaichi_May 26, 2022 10:17 AM
Apr 9, 2021 2:51 AM

Feb 2019
      The Meijin/Queen tournament was over, Chihaya won her title, fulfilled her two dreams: to become Queen & to support Mizusawa with her title.
      She also got Taichi back..
      She was very happy to see Taichi, she forgot everything else when she did...
      at least, that's how it looked to Arata back then.
      He couldn't watch and he simply went to leave because he knew: He had no place there anymore.

Yet Chihaya being the unpredictable Chihaya suddenly appeared from nowhere calling him with her enthusiastic personality and her happy tone.. it was so nice to see her like that .. Arata knew she would be this happy for a dream of her own, he knew it from day one when he told her about it. that happiness she showed for dreaming of her sister becoming best in Japan, he knew that she will be 10 times happier when she achieves a dream of her own... and here she is, having it all .. he was getting emotional and he had to get a grip because Taichi also followed her, Taichi is coming to be near Chihaya where he has always been, Arata felt a sharp pain going through his chest at the sight & he was afraid that Chihaya noticed the faltering of his smile .. & he couldn't allow himself to stay long to keep it all wrapped up.
      He never had a place here to begin with, he was always what Taichi called him in the past: the outsider.
      "Congratulations Chihaya"
      He still could say this,
      Chihaya's worried look faded suddenly with the words but before she utters anything out of her already wide open smiling mouth, Arata continued.
      "I have to leave, take good care of her Taichi- "
      and whoosh he is gone.
      what?!
      Chihaya was confused, Taichi too, or not. he was more surprised because he understood. Arata decided to run away again bc he thought that Chihaya's feelings turned towards Taichi...
      but before any of them got to comment, the masses of the happy cheerers swept them together away and the noise didn't stop for days. none had the time to think about it clearly.
      Soon, it was graduation.. time flew by
      Chihaya couldn't get a hold of Arata .. Taichi was busier, she too .. life only teared them apart more & more.
      and years later they met again.
      And Chihaya was very angry..or desperate .. Arata refused to listen at first, he was so scared of being hurt again after all this time, after he learnt to live with it.
      But he couldn't fool Chihaya, he never dated anyone else all this time, he became even stronger at karuta bc that's all he was doing ...
      Chihaya knew & refused to give up after she finally met him ...

... imagine the rest lol

Page from Suetsugu Yuki's other manga: "Couverture"
    I only edited it for fun because the resemblance between these characters & Arata/Chihaya is striking ^^

May 12, 2021 12:12 AM

Feb 2019

Another Cute comic by Katie Love!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ORIGINAL POST ON TWITTER >HERE<

Jul 4, 2021 9:26 AM

Feb 2019

Discord fans & their imagination,
An AraChihaShino doujin (Cracktranslation)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

By Discord users: @sili & @Zay.

Nov 9, 2021 4:50 AM

Nov 2018

This will definitely NOT be out of character for them!
Ad I love it !

Nov 18, 2021 11:44 AM

Nov 2018

I mean, even I can't object lol
I don't know who made this, but someone shared it on Facebook and I find it amusing how fans can enjoys relationships with more people in so many ways.
And I can't refuse anything where Chihaya, Arata & Shinobu are together xD
They are my favorite trio in Chihayafuru after all.

Nov 19, 2021 3:32 AM

Nov 2018

A very sweet one shot written for Chiharata Day by the wonderful ducktales on AO3

Read > HERE <

May 26, 2022 10:48 AM

Nov 2018

By @iNameless_ chan (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Jun 9, 2022 9:51 AM

Nov 2018

Chiharata Kiss Day Drabble by Nate on twitter.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Even though it's short,
it'll definitely make you smile;
It's very sweet & well written

༺♥༻

Nate said:

Tsu-

Chihaya’s hand comes flying for tsuku, but his hand is already firmly on the tatami, tingling where her fingers brushed against his.

- kuba-ne…

“So close…” she groans.

“But not close enough,” Arata chuckles.

Chihaya sighs as she plops onto her back, arm over face, lips pouted.

There is gravity in the twitch of her calloused fingers against the purse of her lips, soft by comparison, which pulls him mere inches over her face.

“Chihaya…”

So my love has grown to be…

The words of the poem resound – like the river’s quiet deeps – as their lips meet in a kiss.

༺♥༻
Jul 17, 2022 2:42 AM

Nov 2018

This is not a head canon, this is CANON (─‿‿─)

Right cause Arata's eyesight is this bad ヽ༼。> ل͜ <。༽ノ

Original post HERE

Jul 17, 2022 2:46 AM

Nov 2018

And here is a Real life baby Arata,
are you imagining already the future of this boy?
because I'm having fun doing so ヽ༼ ˘ل͜ ˘ ༽ノ

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» 𝐂.𝐎.𝐌.𝐌.𝐄.𝐍.𝐓.𝐒 ! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MashimaTaichi_ - Oct 24, 2019

607 by MashimaTaichi_ »»
Nov 17, 2023 1:05 AM

» G.A.L.L.E.R.Y シ ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MashimaTaichi_ - Aug 1, 2020

221 by iNameless_ »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:48 AM

Poll: » One Mashima Taichi ☾, FANS 👥 & ARATA 👓

MashimaTaichi_ - Apr 24, 2020

34 by iNameless_ »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:44 AM

» 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐔𝐩, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐮? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MashimaTaichi_ - Jul 12, 2019

263 by MashimaTaichi_ »»
Jul 27, 2022 10:13 AM

» ↳ Data & Analysis ✍

MashimaTaichi_ - May 23, 2020

38 by KiraraChin »»
Jul 18, 2022 11:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.