Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2022 12:59 AM
Mar 2020
Could any of the manga readers spoil us about what actually went through in the forest scene, was it a confession, a gag that will be referenced later letting us know that we got bamboozled, or if it was a confession did it actually go through without misunderstanding Kun?
Jun 7, 2022 1:25 AM
Apr 2022
SpRayquaza11 said:
Could any of the manga readers spoil us about what actually went through in the forest scene, was it a confession, a gag that will be referenced later letting us know that we got bamboozled, or if it was a confession did it actually go through without misunderstanding Kun?

Raidou fucks Aharen
WVMJun 7, 2022 1:37 AM
Jun 7, 2022 1:29 AM

Dec 2016
I read that part in the manga after the episode, but I didn't read the whole manga, just these 3 chapters. And from what I could tell is that it was pretty much the same thing. The only difference is that Raidos sentence was censored too, in the manga only Aharens sentence was censored. If I recall correctly, he said 'I think I like you' or something like that.
That is the only difference I can think of, the rest was the same with the kiss and everything.
Jun 7, 2022 1:34 AM
Jul 2020
WVM said:
SpRayquaza11 said:

Kaido fucks Aharen

holy shit!!! btw who is kaido?
Toxic fans:- using the anime list of the user to criticize his opinions on a different anime.

If you cannot tolerate others taste delete your mal account☮️.
Jun 7, 2022 1:37 AM
Apr 2022
Deku_kamado said:
WVM said:

Kaido fucks Aharen

I mean Raidou......
Jun 7, 2022 3:29 AM
Mar 2022
Deku_kamado said:
WVM said:

Kaido fucks Aharen

kaido is a yonko from one piece (!)
Jun 7, 2022 4:46 AM
May 2020
WVM said:
SpRayquaza11 said:

Raidou fucks Aharen

dayym. biggest spoiler ever seen
Jun 7, 2022 4:47 AM
May 2020
Deku_kamado said:
WVM said:

Kaido fucks Aharen

one Piece dragon guy
Jun 7, 2022 6:28 AM
Dec 2020
SpRayquaza11 said:

Aharen didn't confessed but Raidou did
Jun 7, 2022 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
Been a while since I read that chapter but they are a couple after that scene.
Aharen was crying out of happiness.

All will be cleared up in the next chapter!
Jun 7, 2022 9:24 AM

May 2021
SpRayquaza11 said:

I have heard from manga readers that it is later mentioned that they are dating, so most probably it was a confession scene

Btw Goat pfp
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Jun 7, 2022 10:47 AM
Mar 2020
Itsumo_Issho said:
SpRayquaza11 said:

I have heard from manga readers that it is later mentioned that they are dating, so most probably it was a confession scene

Btw Goat pfp
Thanks and thanks!
Jun 7, 2022 9:49 PM
Apr 2021
SpRayquaza11 said:

Instead of Aharen confessing, Raido was the one who confessed. Thats why aharen kissed him, it was her accepting his feelings
Jun 8, 2022 12:32 AM
Apr 2021
buhayngpuno said:
SpRayquaza11 said:

Instead of Aharen confessing, Raido was the one who confessed. Thats why aharen kissed him, it was her accepting his feelings

Then what did Aharen say? Has it not been revealed?
Jun 8, 2022 6:17 AM
Apr 2021
FeenickzVR said:
buhayngpuno said:

Then what did Aharen say? Has it not been revealed?
She didn't say anything just kissed him. It time skipped to them back in school like in the anime. At the end of the chap they held hands while walking home. Later in chap 64 aharen formally told the story (what happened in the forest) and said she formally announces taht she likes raido

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

112 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Yesterday, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

113 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 7, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2022

144 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 5, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

139 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

147 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.