Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
May 24, 2022 7:58 AM

Oct 2018
And some of the money were just robbed by that film.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
May 24, 2022 5:17 PM
Mar 2019
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Why? Was it really bad?
May 24, 2022 7:04 PM

Oct 2018
Blue_Flame18 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Why? Was it really bad?
The film adaptation was nearly garbage than the manga. It's like a film version of TPN S2, excluding the original content.

― Natsume Takashi
May 24, 2022 10:08 PM
Mar 2020
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Blue_Flame18 said:
Why? Was it really bad?
The film adaptation was nearly garbage than the manga. It's like a film version of TPN S2, excluding the original content.
Seriously?, because what I know from several leaks on social media, this film has received a lot of positive responses from Japanese audiences, even though the delivery is much better than the manga. if you've watched it can you tell me what makes this film trash?
May 24, 2022 10:34 PM

Oct 2018
Kakarotto123 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Seriously?, because what I know from several leaks on social media, this film has received a lot of positive responses from Japanese audiences, even though the delivery is much better than the manga. if you've watched it can you tell me what makes this film trash?
Kakarotto123 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Getting a lot of positive reviews doesn't mean it's good. One of those examples of that are Fairy Tail and Demon Slayer. Idk how those anime getting positive reviews, and their taste is "truly something else". And I said nearly garbage, not 100% garbage. Meanwhile I like the manga more than the film because they cut many important scenes. They actually condensed a ton of remaining chapters in a 2 hr movie which the film looked bad enough. What about you? Did you already watched the movie and read the manga?

― Natsume Takashi
May 24, 2022 11:14 PM
Mar 2020
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Kakarotto123 said:
Kakarotto123 said:
Getting a lot of positive reviews doesn't mean it's good. One of those examples of that are Fairy Tail and Demon Slayer. Idk how those anime getting positive reviews, and their taste is "truly something else". And I said nearly garbage, not 100% garbage. Meanwhile I like the manga more than the film because they cut many important scenes. They actually condensed a ton of remaining chapters in a 2 hr movie which the film looked bad enough. What about you? Did you already watched the movie and read the manga?
I haven't watched the movie yet because it hasn't been shown yet or maybe it won't air in my country, but I've read the manga many times hahaha, that's why I often look for leaks and other people's reviews about this film and I'm happy because so many of them like it, by the way. so I can't wait to watch it. Oh, may I know which parts they cut?
May 25, 2022 3:06 AM

Oct 2018
Kakarotto123 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
I haven't watched the movie yet because it hasn't been shown yet or maybe it won't air in my country, but I've read the manga many times hahaha, that's why I often look for leaks and other people's reviews about this film and I'm happy because so many of them like it, by the way. so I can't wait to watch it. Oh, may I know which parts they cut?
Mostly the important scenes between the sisters. They cut many scenes of Yotsuba and replaced with original content "to make it more convincing". Welp, that plan backfired and rushed until the end.

― Natsume Takashi
May 28, 2022 6:35 AM
Aug 2020
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Kakarotto123 said:
Kakarotto123 said:

i can agree with you on fairy tail but demon Slayer
it's just not about animation
May 28, 2022 8:43 AM

Oct 2018
__Koyomi__ said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

You know it's still a basic shounen, right? It's decent but that's it.

― Natsume Takashi
May 28, 2022 8:52 AM
Aug 2020
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
__Koyomi__ said:

You know it's still a basic shounen, right? It's decent but that's it.

Yup it avarage story manga ending suck
L
May 29, 2022 9:28 PM

Feb 2020
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Kakarotto123 said:
Kakarotto123 said:

Getting a lot of positive reviews doesn't mean it's good. One of those examples of that are Fairy Tail and Demon Slayer.

Getting positive reviews doesn't mean something is great. It signify people's opinions.

Idk how those anime getting positive reviews, and their taste is "truly something else".

They taste are (different) than yours.

Jun 4, 2022 12:07 PM

Aug 2020
Its the power of simps. And booba.
Keep scrolling
Jun 4, 2022 12:48 PM

Aug 2018
congratulations i guess
Jul 27, 2022 8:24 AM
Apr 2012
It just got an expanded theatrical release over 2 months after it first came out. That means people have been watching it again and again over there.
https://twitter.com/air_news01/status/1552309511234277376?s=21&t=FTIeapUZdoYTQ63PeTGgIQ

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GreyratAnimelist - May 19, 2022

360 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Sep 9, 11:52 AM

» I did NOT like who he choose at the end ( 1 2 )

Megan1918 - Apr 15

55 by Eclipsemaster »»
Sep 7, 4:14 AM

» The hate on this movie is undeserved

did4375 - Jul 6

21 by patkarunungan »»
Aug 19, 2:58 AM

» New Anime Project!!!

Hachii13 - Apr 25

29 by speedranime_ »»
Apr 27, 5:03 AM

» How are you guys coping with your sunken ship? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Oct 27, 2022

83 by Lafan »»
Mar 30, 11:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.