Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 6, 2021 10:20 AM
Jul 2021
it was ok..i guess..the climax a little flat for me..the songs are great through..6/10
May 24, 2022 3:46 AM

Aug 2018
i love happy ara's song but imma be real they were fucking WIPED by p-key lmaoooo. fun to watch the two compete.

May 24, 2022 4:12 AM

Aug 2018
that climactic performance was cool as hell too. the transition from photon to p-key's song was incredibly well executed.

Dec 25, 2022 4:39 PM
Apr 2022
Ahhhh, Sanzigen's usual awkward CGI.....at least it got better for their 2022 content.

More bearably watchable, but once I turned on Anime4k at the sharpest settings, which smoothes out the 3D and sharpens the edges to give it a more (but not much) traditional anime feel, only then did I became immersed and enjoyed the show. MoCap was good...until they showed the audience....ugggh, that was bad.

Blown away by the music, a performance set in every episode? And 5 for the last Episode? This is a music anime lover's delight.
And a true mark of a good anime show is that there is a performance within the first 30 seconds....well done! Shine Post also did something like this in 2022.

Who are those old guys and the bartender? I wonder if its a cameo of all the DJs/Composers who made the music....that would be so cool.

And also, those 2 ladies at the live festival stage....it turns out it was the barista and Photon Maiden's big label corpo producer. Dont know about the DJ....the bartender?
Even at the ending 3 song medley, Pkey's piece was astounding.
And we have brief shots of the new S2 units in the end too.

Double Mix was great too, had the backs of Lyrical Lily at the last scene watching Rondo and Merm4id on the couch.

thehornedratDec 25, 2022 4:52 PM
Apr 20, 2023 8:36 PM
Jul 2021
The lights, the music, reminded me a lot of K-on but underground.
Apr 28, 2023 8:59 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Last of the episode and facing the main enemy in the first round, it's was very predictable happy ar to lose, it's kinda annoying to see the main enemy just win like that, i will said it's to damn monotone many anime already done that and kinda boring plot too, well but i still give it 8 atleast
Aug 27, 2023 8:48 AM
May 2022
The only thing I want to say about this episode is that the music is really beautiful! It was a really good series. I was really surprised to see the male characters at the end. I wonder what will happen next!!

See you later !

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » D4DJ: First Mix Episode 5 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Nov 27, 2020

25 by IzunaHotaru »»
Aug 9, 11:39 PM

Poll: » D4DJ: First Mix Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

NeoAnkara - Oct 22, 2020

81 by IzunaHotaru »»
Aug 9, 11:37 PM

Poll: » favorite member of Happy Around so far

NG_Chloe - Dec 5, 2020

13 by IzunaHotaru »»
Aug 9, 11:32 PM

» psa: now available on Youtube for a limited time!

DreamingBeats - May 26

2 by awhole7dollars »»
May 31, 7:34 AM

Poll: » D4DJ: First Mix Episode 12 Discussion

yvsei - Jan 22, 2021

47 by Foreall908 »»
Jan 10, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.