Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 21, 2022 3:59 AM
Mar 2021

May 21, 2022 4:14 AM
Aug 2021
armzy__ said:

I agree with you, it was frustrating to watch the 12 episodes, I really tried hard to watch it.
May 21, 2022 4:17 AM
Jul 2018
Good joke. People like you who can't understand the setting and the story are really getting on my nerves. Of course they are stupid they are children, they aren't gonna be smart like a educated adult. Plus those children have op abilities so they think they are the best, of course they aren't gonna think about their surroundings.

Another fact is that the story is placed on a remote island where there are no adults that have no intention of caring for these children, they want them dead. They were taught about these enemies of humanity just so they wouldn't suspect anyone if anything happened.

The question is it is really unwatchable just because of this trait. No. I personally think it doesn't matter.

Ps: Kyouya isn't dumb he just don't wonna make fast conclusions and nana has alway at least a believable alibi.
May 21, 2022 4:29 AM

Sep 2020
I was really annoyed with Kyoya’s character when I watched this show seasonally. He got it spot on of how Nana was the killer and she just says “yeah no” and then he just accepts it because someone else died. My man is 10x smarter than this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2022 4:31 AM
Mar 2021
holyeran said:
Good joke. People like you who can't understand the setting and the story are really getting on my nerves. Of course they are stupid they are children, they aren't gonna be smart like a educated adult. Plus those children have op abilities so they think they are the best, of course they aren't gonna think about their surroundings.

Another fact is that the story is placed on a remote island where there are no adults that have no intention of caring for these children, they want them dead. They were taught about these enemies of humanity just so they wouldn't suspect anyone if anything happened.

The question is it is really unwatchable just because of this trait. No. I personally think it doesn't matter.

Ps: Kyouya isn't dumb he just don't wonna make fast conclusions and nana has alway at least a believable alibi.

The show is dumb af and so are people like you, there seems to be a no sign of intelligence in the talented group and people like you. Even kyoya should’ve figured it out already like how hard is it to connect the dots?
May 21, 2022 4:33 AM
Mar 2021
Yuri_Niji said:
I was really annoyed with Kyoya’s character when I watched this show seasonally. He got it spot on of how Nana was the killer and she just says “yeah no” and then he just accepts it because someone else died. My man is 10x smarter than this.

Yh that pissed me off the most, this guy literally got blown up in a shed and nana was literally waiting outside when he got out and he still couldn’t connect the dots together….
NotoriousAkhMay 21, 2022 4:42 AM
May 21, 2022 4:48 AM
Sep 2021
"manipulate get off easy" is somewhat similar to what light did in deathnote, dont you think?
OzeNixMay 21, 2022 5:28 AM
May 21, 2022 5:14 AM

Jul 2015
They are being deliberately maintained as dumb, so they would be easier to dispose.
Yes, this is canon.

May 21, 2022 5:16 AM
Jun 2021
armzy__ said:

I mean if you actually watch it, it does change. idk if you didn't know this but there seems to be this thing in anime where the mc is being manipulated by a bigger corporation that they think is doing good but really aren't. but since this is your complaint it is clear you have missed the main part of the story
May 21, 2022 6:19 AM
Mar 2021
armzy__ said:

My guy missed the entire point of the show🤡
Live...so that when it's your time to go, people will say,
"You fought well."
May 21, 2022 7:58 AM
Mar 2019
armzy__ said:
Yuri_Niji said:

Yh that pissed me off the most, this guy literally got blown up in a shed and nana was literally waiting outside when he got out and he still couldn’t connect the dots together….

bro what , he knows it her , but he doesn't have a 100% evidence
May 21, 2022 8:04 AM
Mar 2021
Synchrohayba said:
armzy__ said:

what more evidence can you ask for man? People are dying/missing everyday and she’s the most sus regardless of her reasoning shouldn’t he do something instead of always being 1 step behind?
May 21, 2022 8:07 AM
Mar 2019
armzy__ said:
Synchrohayba said:

what more evidence can you ask for man? People are dying/missing everyday and she’s the most sus regardless of her reasoning shouldn’t he do something instead of always being 1 step behind?
well idk if you finished the shows , but Kyoya cornered here multiple times , but every time she managed to get herself out , you might say that is plot convinience, and I definitely agree with you
May 21, 2022 8:10 AM
Mar 2021
Synchrohayba said:
armzy__ said:
well idk if you finished the shows , but Kyoya cornered here multiple times , but every time she managed to get herself out , you might say that is plot convinience, and I definitely agree with you
yeah I feel like for the “mystery” aspect of the show it’s lacking quite a bit but the premise of the anime isn’t too bad.
May 21, 2022 8:40 AM
Jun 2021
I enjoyed this show but Yes it does require a certain amount of disbelief and not the kind where people can summon meteors with their fancy eyes. The kind where you have to make a few stretches and leaps to agree with what happening on the screen. Cos even with the fact powers of any anime the characters are and are supposed to be grounded as close to reality and for that specific reason you need a bit of disbelief to believe Nana gets away with the things that she does.
May 21, 2022 8:45 AM
Jun 2021
armzy__ said:
Synchrohayba said:
yeah I feel like for the “mystery” aspect of the show it’s lacking quite a bit but the premise of the anime isn’t too bad.

it sounds like you havent actually gotten to the mystery part. the mystery is the bigger picture like what is the point of the island, what is nanas true purpose, are the kids actually a problem. this is explored later in the show.
May 21, 2022 9:21 AM
Nov 2020
armzy__ said:
Synchrohayba said:

You mean circumstantial evidence? Cuz that's the only thing he has. Just because all disturbanced centers around her still doesn't mean she's behind them. Correlation doesn't imply causation.
Other then that he has nothing only theories. And if you would at least finished the show you would know that he actually tried something. And there is a reason why he can't go aggressive on her, just like there is a reason why he's ''normal'' compared to other students that are simply dumbed down by propaganda and their powers, it's simple psychology.
Even though the ''dumb students'' is somewhat understandable criticism i can asure you that this problem doesn't really matter later on in the story. Since the anime is basically a prologue to the real thing. In other words the show was never all about Nana vs Kyouya.
May 21, 2022 9:32 AM
Nov 2020
Synchrohayba said:
armzy__ said:

Well, it's still a shounen after all, that's common there.
May 21, 2022 11:03 PM

Mar 2022
Well Read Manga You will understand
it's cool series with some twist plot.
like Tomodachi game
May 22, 2022 2:02 AM
Apr 2019
yeah I get your frustration, I was really rooting for kyoya to catch her, so it was annoying when he'd get super close but then she'd somehow wiggle her way out of it. but I think this is one of the main plot points of the show, because think about it, if he beats her on the first or second attempt, then there really isn't a show, is there? in the end I really enjoyed this show, but I do agree with you that this was frustrating
Some things can only be achieved through animation.
May 22, 2022 3:59 PM
May 2022
armzy__ said:

Yeah it would’ve been fun to see her getting caught. But then again the character development of Nana at the end would not have happened.
I don’t know I quite liked the anime and hope for a season 2.

Anyone that can recommend me something similar? 🫢
May 22, 2022 6:39 PM
Oct 2021
nottooold said:
armzy__ said:

Yeah it would’ve been fun to see her getting caught. But then again the character development of Nana at the end would not have happened.

The manga has been quite intense lately if an anime adaptation ever comes don't get spoiled because there are thrilling moments
May 22, 2022 6:41 PM
Oct 2021
Pov: You completely missed the point of the show because you were too fixated and is looking at the opposite direction
May 22, 2022 9:29 PM
Jul 2018
There isn’t any character I’m particular interested in in this show (maybe except the shapeshifting guy), since none of them are spectacularly interesting (in terms of personality or design or aura of mystery).

Honestly, i only watched the show to see how nana will kill her classmate and whether she will actually succeed in the whole~
May 23, 2022 3:53 AM
May 2022
ichihito said:
nottooold said:

The manga has been quite intense lately if an anime adaptation ever comes don't get spoiled because there are thrilling moments

Oh really? I should start reading the manga then :)
May 23, 2022 6:18 AM
Nov 2020
nottooold said:
ichihito said:

Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road that currently airs has a fair number of similarities especially if you've read TN manga.
Speaking of TN manga i can definetely recommend reading it. Story, character-wise it gets better and as a guy above have already mentioned, it gets even darker.
Also nobody knows if we will even get s2 to begin with.
May 23, 2022 12:58 PM
May 2022
Strykeryno said:
nottooold said:

Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road that currently airs has a fair number of similarities especially if you've read TN manga.
Speaking of TN manga i can definetely recommend reading it. Story, character-wise it gets better and as a guy above have already mentioned, it gets even darker.
Also nobody knows if we will even get s2 to begin with.

Yeah you’re right.. there is no news about s2 so I’m going to read the manga.

Actually I am not a fan of the yuri genre so I’m going to skip Shokei Shoujo. I am looking forward to start reading the manga of Munou na Nana. Thanks for your reply though 😄

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.