Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2022 4:22 PM

Jul 2017
For all intensive purposes, the global administrator: Mr. M (The Manager) is watching while the Extractors enjoy school life and less work, and Equa is mysteriously out of shape with her Fatal Luck not working (which hasn't been brought up since Episode 3).

The Extractors' cafe gets thwarted by drones and robots since last episode's Fuchu Prison job, and makes them high-profile criminals within all clusters. This escape has to go well or it'll spell their doom, and with Equa's Fatal Luck failing at the seams, it's only by the slimmest of chances that their escape would ever be survivable.

Needless to say, Equa being the prime target is of no surprise, and whether M is targeting her or there's something beyond their control, Equa's job as an Extractor has nothing to do with ambition, but rather, compassion for people whom wants to simply escape.

And it has come down to this: the Extractors surrounded at all sides, and the situation seems gloom.
May 18, 2022 4:56 PM

Mar 2021
Good episode the extractors are now on the run and surrounded with no noticeable escape route cant wait for next week to see what happens next
May 18, 2022 5:02 PM

Jan 2008
Now this was a very different situation, especially with the tone being more serious than usual.

That update screen at the end of last week's episode wasn't a good sign after all.

It's mostly build up, but the tension was effective. It was nice to see Equa does genuinely want to help people, even if she can't use the "gimmick" of having good luck anymore.

I was also a little sad at seeing the café destroyed like that as well.
May 18, 2022 8:52 PM

Feb 2020
Another really different kind of episode.

Poor girls... They are in big trouble.

Those bastards destroyed their beautiful café. :<

SerafosMay 18, 2022 9:59 PM
May 18, 2022 10:41 PM

Jun 2021
I was expecting things to get more difficult, but not right from the start.

Poor Equa, I guess we'll have to wait and see what's the real deal going on here.
May 18, 2022 10:58 PM
Jan 2020
This kind of works like Active Raid, episodic from 1-9 episodes then suddenly getting serious in the last few episodes.
May 19, 2022 2:31 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I know something bad sure happen to poor Equa when her precious item suddenly get broken. Man look at her gloomy face, its not her usual!

Looks like Equa and the other works just stand out too much, especially since the last episode case, to the point that the Manager who's also behind Equa ability to predict the future, decide to hunt them down. I may thinking that those Manager decide to stop playing a good guy because of a boredom, or maybe get angry because of the result of Equa job was just too strong and its might become a great deal later, so Manager decided to exterminate them before its too late.

Whatever the motivation behind the decision, now Equa and the others were on a pinch. I may thinking about them getting saved by the people whose previously they manage to save, but they just a mere peaceful civilians with such no sense possible way to help them. Or maybe there's some reveal of another extractors that get unified and decided to help them while also planning to destroy the whole ai system. But maybe its too wild. Maybe a simple democrazy is the one that save their ass. So yeah, 2 more episode to go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 19, 2022 4:55 AM

May 2021
Things have gone completely south, with the Extractors now being hunted. The cliffhanger is quite painful.

May 19, 2022 11:58 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering if this anime is trying to inspire a pro-refugee ideology to Japan, it'd be very interesting (and a good thing) if it is.
May 22, 2022 4:05 PM

Aug 2018
Bummer, we’ve stopped at quite the cliffhanger.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

18 by Deago »»
Dec 8, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 1 Discussion

fourberie - Mar 23, 2022

32 by Deago »»
Dec 3, 2023 3:18 AM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 1, 2022

25 by Stealth012 »»
Sep 21, 2022 4:04 AM

» Episode... 13!?

removed-user - Jun 8, 2022

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 9, 2022 6:10 AM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 25, 2022

10 by Viewland »»
Jun 1, 2022 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.