Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2022 5:56 AM

Oct 2013

Overall showed off the erotic bodies and body handling well With fluid movement.
And showed off lovely weakness of girls against the punks (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
Although the climaxes of especially the girls were too still.
May 10, 2022 6:01 AM

Mar 2022
Subs finally came out, Isekai Hentai with a group of yarisaa who f*cked women in their world and who died and reincarnated in another world, unique and interesting, that way of dying lol, the first part was very Hot with the red-haired warrior and same the second part the group sex with the magician, sister and the dark elf (My favorite of these three girls),Top Animation in the sex scenes. Very good Episode
HentaiLove98May 10, 2022 6:08 AM
May 10, 2022 8:30 PM

Aug 2021
A group to have sex.
5 guys died (in a...questionable way xd) and reincarnated in another world.
It was ok and the animation very good, the design of the girls very beautiful.
May 13, 2022 1:12 PM

Nov 2018
This episode was just good. Loved red hair girl more but got only one scene. That's a shame.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
May 14, 2022 7:45 AM
Apr 2022
That first girl 😋
May 18, 2022 11:10 AM
suii

Dec 2018
HentaiFapKing said:
That first girl 😋
suprised she didnt try to attack, but this hentai was a nah for me, just watched it like anime in a way, it could work that way, if they all teamed up lol
May 30, 2022 11:32 AM

May 2021
I dont put hentai on my mal but still
I just had to be here just to say how god damn funny the male characters look

I litterally can't stop laughing for some reason
I literally forgot this was a hentai
They all look so generic in like a weird way
I dont know how to describe it
Its just funny
Somehow
Inhales oxygen
Jun 7, 2022 9:43 AM

Jan 2017
Those three girls were idiots I love them so much. I wish there was more time taken to mindbreak though.
Jul 20, 2022 11:41 AM
Jul 2018
[quote=sourfrog message=66550930]Those three girls were idiots I love them so much. I wish there was more time taken to mindbreak though.[/quote yes they ware idiots lol, but don’t forget they were innocents and naive which made the plan of the boys gang succeed
Aug 30, 2022 9:36 PM

Feb 2021
I know it was NTR but it was kinda alright. Sad to see them get drunk/drugged and then raped. Especially warrior girl. The 3 other girls kinda seemed to enjoy it but it's not cool to do that.

The warrior girl gave me Erza scarlet vibes lol

Also, Archer elf girl was the cutest and the Cleric girl is tied with Warrior girl for being the hottest.

The animation was amazing (as expected from T-Rex)
DeonXAug 30, 2022 11:14 PM
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Jan 1, 2023 3:04 PM

Jun 2021
A full group getting isekaied, well it happened in 2 animes already but now a hentai, wow!
2 of them are i)I'm a spider so what
ii) fruit of evolution

It didn’t feel that bad even the fact that it was forced, mind control / break... The girls should have known they were bad guys, it was written all over faces. Overall nice quality and story but could've been better on the animation a bit more
Yandere_@lover
Dec 6, 2023 10:17 PM
Feb 2014
Isekai from the villains POW pretty much, the 🧑🏻‍🦰 was the best girl, I wish she was in it more despite being on the cover as prominent character.
Feb 16, 7:03 PM
Jun 2023
The men's faces were very unsettling. The first girl was indeed my favorite. I wish I was her fr <3 if only that green liquid existed irl, that would be dream. Either way, very saucy and very yummy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Yarisaa Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai1608 - May 10, 2022

10 by sleepyplant »»
Jul 4, 9:15 PM

» So its out already?

Etherious_123 - Apr 29, 2022

7 by alexandre12-4 »»
Apr 21, 2023 3:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.