The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 21, 2022 6:52 AM
Jun 2021
They're not gonna change the ending...

Apr 21, 2022 6:53 AM
Aug 2021
Chill out. Ichika's is the best girl out there.
Apr 21, 2022 7:17 AM
Nov 2020
EiyuuuOu said:

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ (15 word limit)
Apr 21, 2022 7:24 AM

Dec 2020
EiyuuuOu said:

My fav quintuplet is Ichika, how did you know?
Apr 21, 2022 7:29 AM
Feb 2021
TheFounder131 said:
EiyuuuOu said:

My fav quintuplet is Ichika, how did you know?

more like if your favourite quintuplet isn’t miku
Apr 21, 2022 7:59 AM
Nov 2021
Good. yotsuba I mean Goatsuba for the win ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ
Apr 21, 2022 8:28 AM
Feb 2021
Good. Whether you like the ending or not the authors original creative decision doesn’t need to be catered to you cuz u weren’t happy about it.
Apr 21, 2022 8:30 AM
Feb 2021
they better not change it.
Apr 21, 2022 10:47 AM
Mar 2022
if They're ending the anime the same as the manga, there's a LOT that's going to be cut. It's 35 chapters, there's no way they can fit that much into a single movie.
Apr 21, 2022 12:20 PM

Jan 2021
I'm very sad to see a lot of Ichika fans here.

Nino>>>>>>
Apr 21, 2022 1:46 PM
Nov 2021
Nino is the best girl, but only true gentelmens can see this.
Apr 21, 2022 4:22 PM
Sep 2021
Good to see some fellow Nino fans, didnt think Ichika was even in the running for top 5 out of the quints ๐Ÿ˜‚
Apr 21, 2022 5:53 PM

May 2020
EiyuuuOu said:

Your are truly a cultured chad

Apr 21, 2022 8:03 PM
Dec 2021
Miku is the best girl
Apr 21, 2022 9:51 PM
May 2021
Miku will win thats all
Apr 22, 2022 2:42 PM
Mar 2022
Viewer10000 said:

Team Miku!!! She did her best for Futarou and she is the first one to fell in love with futarou..she also changed and improve a lot trying to be like what futarou likes in the list (good at cooking, happy always, love her oni chan)..Its not because she cute or what..yeah shes cute and i love her voice..but what she did from the very beginning and her development won my heart over the other girl
Apr 25, 2022 5:39 AM
Feb 2021
BariBoyB said:
Good. Whether you like the ending or not the authors original creative decision doesn’t need to be catered to you cuz u weren’t happy about it.

thank you for spitting facts
Apr 26, 2022 10:27 AM
Apr 2022
DJOmni said:
if They're ending the anime the same as the manga, there's a LOT that's going to be cut. It's 35 chapters, there's no way they can fit that much into a single movie.

movies over 2 hours long
May 3, 2022 1:09 PM

Mar 2021
Good, best girl wins so why would they change it?
May 6, 2022 7:24 AM
Jul 2020
yamai_natsugami said:
they better not change it.
Yeah, they better not.
May 6, 2022 7:31 AM
May 2021
So they are not going to change the garbage ending then my score is fixed.
May 6, 2022 9:35 AM

Nov 2019
I'm watching because I love who Fuutarou chose in the end
they better not change that.
May 19, 2022 4:47 PM
Jan 2020
for me i like miku then nino. i don't care who fuutaro choose tbh. i like miku and that's all.
Jul 5, 2022 2:35 AM
Oct 2009
Ameenzaruba10 said:
Viewer10000 said:

Team Miku!!! She did her best for Futarou and she is the first one to fell in love with futarou..she also changed and improve a lot trying to be like what futarou likes in the list (good at cooking, happy always, love her oni chan)..Its not because she cute or what..yeah shes cute and i love her voice..but what she did from the very beginning and her development won my heart over the other girl

Disagree you totally can see Yotsuba was straightforward and cared for him, she spent time with him was on his side unconditionnaly, she let him in and tried to help him with the girls at start, she said she loved him but that said it was a lie however it might be true, she also could say the trush as she always did. She held he feelings, she didn't ask anything if was enough fir her to spind time with Fu-kun. She was never rude. She was embaressed to be naked in front of him. She ran a lot near him. She first kissed him in a cheek. Her true feelings were never shown and she was given the least time with Fu-chan just to hide the fact imho. The were justs some hints that it is her. She is one of the 3 best girls despite the fact that S1 was in Miku's and S2 in Nino's favour however Muki also ended nice. Ichika had enough screentime but i couldn't see her as a potential love interest also she did a lot of mistakes in S2. Mitsuki was never into Fu-kun. So that leaves 3 good girls and good choices, i could go with any of them. In S1 it was Miku for me, in S2 they made Miku less apealing in many moments, so S2 was in Nino's favor. Yotsuba was in the back for whole 2 seasond and we were hinted why (because she is the Girl), during 2 seasons she was made okay and may thing were hidden and you might like someone else more because she got less screentime, her nature was hidden and we almost got no fanservice with her. BUT t was obvious that she really cared for Fu-kun, also it was showed in subtle form.

So she always had Youtsuba he didn't have to do anything to make her study, she is a baka but she was always there, also Fu-kun says sometimes i think ... or she is a baka or sometimes i think she is a genious not she is still a baka.

About her character she is always energetic and cheerful, so she fits description, we don't know if she is doog in cooking maybe yes but not good as Nino, also you can descibe her as friendly at least or say that she likes Fu-kun but subtly as shown in 2 seasons really have deeper fellings.
InnskipJul 5, 2022 2:49 AM
Jul 5, 2022 11:53 AM
Mar 2022
Innskip said:
Ameenzaruba10 said:

Disagree you totally can see Yotsuba was straightforward and cared for him, she spent time with him was on his side unconditionnaly, she let him in and tried to help him with the girls at start, she said she loved him but that said it was a lie however it might be true, she also could say the trush as she always did. She held he feelings, she didn't ask anything if was enough fir her to spind time with Fu-kun. She was never rude. She was embaressed to be naked in front of him. She ran a lot near him. She first kissed him in a cheek. Her true feelings were never shown and she was given the least time with Fu-chan just to hide the fact imho. The were justs some hints that it is her. She is one of the 3 best girls despite the fact that S1 was in Miku's and S2 in Nino's favour however Muki also ended nice. Ichika had enough screentime but i couldn't see her as a potential love interest also she did a lot of mistakes in S2. Mitsuki was never into Fu-kun. So that leaves 3 good girls and good choices, i could go with any of them. In S1 it was Miku for me, in S2 they made Miku less apealing in many moments, so S2 was in Nino's favor. Yotsuba was in the back for whole 2 seasond and we were hinted why (because she is the Girl), during 2 seasons she was made okay and may thing were hidden and you might like someone else more because she got less screentime, her nature was hidden and we almost got no fanservice with her. BUT t was obvious that she really cared for Fu-kun, also it was showed in subtle form.

So she always had Youtsuba he didn't have to do anything to make her study, she is a baka but she was always there, also Fu-kun says sometimes i think ... or she is a baka or sometimes i think she is a genious not she is still a baka.

About her character she is always energetic and cheerful, so she fits description, we don't know if she is doog in cooking maybe yes but not good as Nino, also you can descibe her as friendly at least or say that she likes Fu-kun but subtly as shown in 2 seasons really have deeper fellings.
at least miku gave her all to be the best for Fu-kun. And that effort of her makes her looks cute and deserves to be with Futaro. Yes we need to find someone who gives her all to us is hard, but getting our love replied in the same way we did to her is very rare to ever happened. Thats why, for me, Miku well-deserved for Futaro
Jul 6, 2022 12:17 AM
Mar 2016
for the anime it is a NO!
but you can change the ending yourself. by playing the visual novel of course. I got the feeling they made the visual novel for fan who want the ending for a different heroine.
sadly I do not know japanese so I'm kinda powerless and can't enjoy the VN. wish if they could license it to the west.

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GreyratAnimelist - May 19, 2022

360 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Sep 9, 11:52 AM

» I did NOT like who he choose at the end ( 1 2 )

Megan1918 - Apr 15

55 by Eclipsemaster »»
Sep 7, 4:14 AM

» The hate on this movie is undeserved

did4375 - Jul 6

21 by patkarunungan »»
Aug 19, 2:58 AM

» New Anime Project!!!

Hachii13 - Apr 25

29 by speedranime_ »»
Apr 27, 5:03 AM

» How are you guys coping with your sunken ship? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Oct 27, 2022

83 by Lafan »»
Mar 30, 11:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.