Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 4, 2022 5:26 AM
May 2020
I know that the manga is censored...or is it? There are other spin=offs or side stories which I haven't read...
There is only one doujin...
Apr 21, 2022 5:44 PM
Sep 2018
Hi, I don't know if there's a censored version but the French and English version i've read was uncensored (there's not nude and the sexe scenes aren't clearly exposed, the penis is replaced by a pen etc..)

As spin-off/sequel you can read "Last Year", it take place in their third year just after the end of the original serie. And "Black Label" is the last adaptation and talk more about bondage and less the SM universe (personnaly I prefer it).
There're really great if you appreciate the original, hope you'll enjoy it !
(Sorry for my English)
Apr 22, 2022 11:27 AM
May 2020
Arcflaque said:
Hi, I don't know if there's a censored version but the French and English version i've read was uncensored (there's not nude and the sexe scenes aren't clearly exposed, the penis is replaced by a pen etc..)

As spin-off/sequel you can read "Last Year", it take place in their third year just after the end of the original serie. And "Black Label" is the last adaptation and talk more about bondage and less the SM universe (personnaly I prefer it).
There're really great if you appreciate the original, hope you'll enjoy it !
(Sorry for my English)

Everything is fine with your English dude, and thanks for the recommendations thought I've already read them.

Well I guess we don't have much to see here since I was hoping to see Nana naked. I guess they didn't show her naked cause she is underage? I don't know.
Thanks again!

More topics from this board

» Does this manga have NTR?

Ssnowyy - Mar 5

3 by AleppoSoap »»
Mar 31, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru Chapter 156 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 25, 2016

24 by Schernobyl »»
Dec 19, 2023 4:14 PM

» What happened in the last dozen chapters?

Duerdak - Feb 3, 2018

8 by Schernobyl »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:56 PM

» Where to read?

SenseiDaichi - Nov 3, 2023

2 by SenseiDaichi »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:48 PM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru Chapter 155 Discussion

uzee - Nov 7, 2016

7 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 27, 2023 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.