Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eureka Seven AO Final Episode: One More Time - Lord Don't Slow Me Down Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2017 3:16 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
all 5 episodes:
Wlad-Nov 22, 2017 3:20 PM
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Mar 25, 2018 7:47 AM
Apr 2017
It feels like the whole final episode was a disappointment. I mean it took 6 years for it to come out and all we get is a rushed ending to say that Ao lived in peace. What happens to the others? Pretty much you have to read the source material to know more ffs. This isn't convenient and appealing to the viewers, and you have to know the source material to appreciate it.
Apr 14, 2022 4:37 PM

Jan 2009
this got a better ending than the TV series of AO for sure, i already forgot what are scrubs and secrets but ye i still remember the show is about time traveling through infinite timelines and that AO become a ghost or being that exist outside of time but finally he was rescued in this better finale eh

the Golden Nirvash is the best Nirvash i guess since its multiverse capable

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO: One More Time - Lord Don't Slow Me Down Episode 5 Discussion

Fortress_Maximus - Jan 23, 2022

1 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:53 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO: One More Time - Lord Don't Slow Me Down Episode 4 Discussion

0 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jan 23, 2022 8:20 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO: One More Time - Lord Don't Slow Me Down Episode 3 Discussion

0 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jan 23, 2022 8:12 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO: One More Time - Lord Don't Slow Me Down Episode 2 Discussion

0 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jan 23, 2022 7:57 AM

» Eureka Seven AO Final Episode: One More Time -Lord Don't Slow Me Down-

Kjeldoran109 - Feb 11, 2017

23 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Jan 23, 2022 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.