Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 31, 2022 10:20 AM
???

May 2014
Do you think the way they ended it they will make a season 3?

" a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. i want to line the pieces up--yours and mine. "

Mar 31, 2022 10:32 AM
Dec 2007
I hope so. the show isn't amazing, but its entertaining. Its amazing what happens when you decide to adapt two volumes for a 12 episode season instead of 4. This season was much stronger as a result.
Mar 31, 2022 10:42 AM
Sep 2021
They will release but it will take 2 yr
Mar 31, 2022 10:54 AM
Feb 2022
HIROZAX said:

Hopefully not. This one took 2 years due to studio change and because S1 didn't do as well as expected. S2 was actually uncertain for a while...so hopefully S3 will happen in 2023.
Mar 31, 2022 11:02 AM
Nov 2021
They will make season 3 for sure. I hope they make some improvements in animation&cgi and storytelling...
Mar 31, 2022 11:11 AM

Nov 2017
maybe, but not for now
Mar 31, 2022 12:43 PM

Oct 2018
S1 had really good sales. If this season gets similar results, then maybe easy s3.
Mar 31, 2022 12:54 PM
May 2021
Compared to 1st season, this season animation is good maybe because of not showing rpg elements. Now I really want another season.
Mar 31, 2022 1:02 PM
Jul 2021
yeah I want another season sooo bad. I want to see them all clear Labyrinth together, although man Kouki is soo damn annoying. Still doesn't trust Hajime even though he would be deaaaaad 2x over if it wasn't for him, and all his friends. Can't wait for Shizuku to join the Hareeeeeem.
Mar 31, 2022 1:36 PM

Jan 2009
JustADude16 said:
HIROZAX said:

Hopefully not. This one took 2 years due to studio change and because S1 didn't do as well as expected. S2 was actually uncertain for a while...so hopefully S3 will happen in 2023.

The main likely culprit if there is a season 3 taking 2+ years is that the manga is actually behind the anime currently, and alot of authors want a manga to catch up first, it's the same reason that time i got reincarnated as a slime hasn't gotten a season 3 yet, they are waiting on the manga to catch up.
Mar 31, 2022 1:46 PM
Oct 2011
It is quite amazing how S1 got a rather decent score even though it had one of the worst CGI effects in anime history.

S2 isn't amazingly animated, but it's MUCH better than that trash.

I was going to give this one a 7/10 but the last episode took it to 9/10 with yet another butt assault, this anime is divine and it should be immortalized in every church, a true treasure for humanity.
Mar 31, 2022 2:22 PM

Jul 2021
Tatsuya said:
JustADude16 said:

The main likely culprit if there is a season 3 taking 2+ years is that the manga is actually behind the anime currently, and alot of authors want a manga to catch up first, it's the same reason that time i got reincarnated as a slime hasn't gotten a season 3 yet, they are waiting on the manga to catch up.

That is somewhat reassuring, for Tensura aswell.
Mar 31, 2022 2:50 PM
Feb 2019
Go for session 3 please πŸ₯Ί
Mar 31, 2022 2:56 PM
Feb 2022
I hope they make a season 3, I am enjoying the second season, but even though season 2 is good I like season 1 better in some aspects
Mar 31, 2022 3:37 PM
May 2021
Id honestly be surprised if they didn't
Mar 31, 2022 4:21 PM
Dec 2021
I hope there is a season 3. This anime is fantastic. I need more Hajime.
Mar 31, 2022 4:28 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Maybe they will announce it with the ova in the summer, lets wait and see.
Mar 31, 2022 6:24 PM
Feb 2022
Tatsuya said:
JustADude16 said:

Considering they slowed the manga down for the airing of the anime? Dunno about that. It'd take more than 2 years for the manga to get to end of S2, probably even 3...so I hope they don't delay for that reason.
Mar 31, 2022 7:03 PM

Mar 2021
The Season 2, BD is gonna go on sale somewhere in summer. If those sales are good, They'll probably make a season 3.
Mar 31, 2022 7:10 PM

Mar 2021
Tatsuya said:
JustADude16 said:

I highly doubt that
Tensura was way behind in the manga even when Season 2 Part 2 was airing. I mean, I hope you are aware they make all the animations few months before the airing. I Haven't read Arifureta manga, but I can say that anime is not following the manga. If by any chance you are implying that the anime is waiting for the manga to catch up with the story. That might be true. But the source is still the light novel and they can work anytime they want, i.e. if they want.
Mar 31, 2022 8:04 PM
Jun 2020
a 3 season would be ok if hajime and his harem would not act so cocky high and mighty and arrogant just because they are the most powerful beings in tortus (kaori is so-so) i saw this in a lot of recent airing isekai arrogant cocky high and mighty mc and arrogant high and mighty villain who turns out to be the weakest and dies a dogs dead this demon in ep 11 is literaly clayman from slime isekai i see so many clayman villains in other isekais that gives me the feeling all recent isekais are written by the same person
Mar 31, 2022 8:18 PM
Feb 2022
Maruseru93 said:
a 3 season would be ok if hajime and his harem would not act so cocky high and mighty and arrogant just because they are the most powerful beings in tortus (kaori is so-so) i saw this in a lot of recent airing isekai arrogant cocky high and mighty mc and arrogant high and mighty villain who turns out to be the weakest and dies a dogs dead this demon in ep 11 is literaly clayman from slime isekai i see so many clayman villains in other isekais that gives me the feeling all recent isekais are written by the same person

Just gonna say, comments like these really get on my nerves. Guy seems like he just learned the words "high and mighty", "arrogant and cocky" and is using it on anyone... I'd hope you learn to add punctuations someday. Because it just feels awful to read, as if you just came out of kindergarten. Probably the case, now that I think about it.
Mar 31, 2022 9:30 PM

Apr 2021
I sure hope so, I definitely would watch a 3rd season, I enjoyed 1st & 2nd so far.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 31, 2022 9:49 PM

Nov 2018
If they do, I hope they strike a better balance...the animation was definitely better this season, but I have to say I actually enjoyed the first season a bit more; it was just more -fun- than this season, imo
Mar 31, 2022 9:54 PM
Feb 2022
MiaAyende said:
If they do, I hope they strike a better balance...the animation was definitely better this season, but I have to say I actually enjoyed the first season a bit more; it was just more -fun- than this season, imo

That's due to the source material too. Vol 5 and 6 are not as action-oriented as Vol 1, 3 or 4. Vol 7 isn't that much either, but we get more stuff. Vol 8 is where the pace goes up though. So yeah, in that regard it's going to only go up from here.
Mar 31, 2022 10:04 PM
Jun 2020
JustADude16 said:
Maruseru93 said:

Just gonna say, comments like these really get on my nerves. Guy seems like he just learned the words "high and mighty", "arrogant and cocky" and is using it on anyone... I'd hope you learn to add punctuations someday. Because it just feels awful to read, as if you just came out of kindergarten. Probably the case, now that I think about it.
and people who accepts such bad writen characters are getting on my nerves.
Mar 31, 2022 10:15 PM

Apr 2014
Maruseru93 said:

I know where you're coming from with this critique, however I don't think it's justified in this case. Don't forget how this show started: Hajime was an ordinary guy at the beginning, then he was stabbed in the back and left for dead by his 'friends' and nearly eaten alive by monsters. He then withstood excruciating body horror to become the man he is now. He isn't some kid who was given magical powers and became "high and mighty" on a power trip (if anything his classmates have been the ones acting that way since the start), instead he's a guy who experienced severe psychological trauma and now suffers from social disorders as a result.
~Xind
Mar 31, 2022 10:27 PM
Jun 2020
xXPORTALXx said:
Maruseru93 said:

I know where you're coming from with this critique, however I don't think it's justified in this case. Don't forget how this show started: Hajime was an ordinary guy at the beginning, then he was stabbed in the back and left for dead by his 'friends' and nearly eaten alive by monsters. He then withstood excruciating body horror to become the man he is now. He isn't some kid who was given magical powers and became "high and mighty" on a power trip (if anything his classmates have been the ones acting that way since the start), instead he's a guy who experienced severe psychological trauma and now suffers from social disorders as a result.
i just dont like his attitute its reminds e of to many characters that i also dislike like shion from tensura. and if i when through all this sure i would kill everyone who stands in my way to but ONLY when i know the person in my way is truly a bad person i mean he would kill his whole class expect his pussy's kaori, yaegashi and sensei to me this is just madness and i would to give a fuck about my classmates but make sure they are save because we kinda like from the same world this is what i would do at last this over giga hyper dynamax ultra gigantos edge lord is truly cringe
Maruseru93Mar 31, 2022 10:34 PM
Mar 31, 2022 11:18 PM
Feb 2022
Maruseru93 said:
JustADude16 said:

and people who accepts such bad writen characters are getting on my nerves.

Explain to me properly, how is he a badly written character? Not just with high and mighty or cocky. Neither makes a character poorly written. Kindly describe the actual characteristics that makes them "bad writen"...
Mar 31, 2022 11:44 PM

Aug 2020
this should not spread more than it already has.
demanding season 3 is a crime.
VilexRossMar 31, 2022 11:49 PM
Apr 1, 2022 2:07 AM
Mar 2016
Well I guess that's that. in S1 final episode announce S2 is in development. But now S2 ended and all we have is the announcement of OVA upcoming this summer. Well I guess that's that. personally I wish to have season 3 announced but anyway time's to move instead.
Apr 1, 2022 11:37 AM

Apr 2013
really good adaptation, s1 s2 can't wait for s3 also the animation was on point, compare to other animes like aot... cgi titans and overlord. arifureta cgi was on point invisible!
Apr 4, 2022 11:30 AM

Nov 2014
Usually it's safe to assume there will be no sequel. One could answer "no" to all topics such as this and rarely be wrong... but considering that it did get this unexpected S2, which also was an improvement (quality-wise), then maybe we can hope.
Apr 4, 2022 11:57 PM

Apr 2020
It is safe to say we will get a sequel for sure , after a couple of years though.

For your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And honour your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your care, never say to them ΛΉevenΛΊ ‘ugh,’ nor yell at them. Rather, address them respectfully.
And be humble with them out of mercy, and pray, “My Lord! Be merciful to them as they raised me when I was young.”
(Holy Quran 17:23-24).

Apr 6, 2022 2:59 PM
Jan 2018
Really hoping for a S3! I love this anime so much. I can’t wait to see what happens in the Labyrinth.

As far as reading all the previous posts on here, I agree with xXPORTALXx with his statement, “ Hajime was an ordinary guy at the beginning, then he was stabbed in the back and left for dead by his 'friends' and nearly eaten alive by monsters. He then withstood excruciating body horror to become the man he is now. He isn't some kid who was given magical powers and became "high and mighty" on a power trip (if anything his classmates have been the ones acting that way since the start), instead he's a guy who experienced severe psychological trauma and now suffers from social disorders as a result.” This transition and struggle to survive has been one of my favorite aspects about this anime. It’s realistic. Think about if that was one of us and how we would change as a person if we survived. Honestly, I completely stand by Hajime’s attitude towards his classmates and those he doesn’t know. I don’t know if it’s because that’s exactly how I’d treat them, but I feel it’s justified.

As far as the harem, that’s just normal in a lot of anime’s now-a-days. I don’t mind it, especially because Hajime has stood up for Yue and his relationship and claimed that Yue was the only one he will ever love. That is also another aspect that I love so much about this anime. He tolerates the other girls and cares about them as friends, but doesn’t ever truly try anything with them. He is Yue’s and Yue is his. Yeah, the kisses with the other two (Shea and Kaori) happened, but with Shea he was actually trying to save her and Kaori did it herself. Plus, they all don’t hide anything from one another. That doesn’t even happen in real life. There’s usually always someone left out and/or secrets are being kept.

I thought the opening song was good! I’ll definitely be downloading it to my anime playlist. I honestly skipped the ending song, so I’ll have to rewatch S2 and make sure I listen to the end! :D

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Feel free to disagree, but I seriously pray we get a S3 in 2023!<3
I hated waiting so long for this S2 to come out!
Apr 9, 2022 12:45 PM

Nov 2013
please make it happen, or OVA just for kill that Eri bastard. i want to see her suffer or die instead...
Apr 22, 2022 2:18 AM

Nov 2021
JustADude16 said:
Maruseru93 said:

I mean he's not wrong mate
sure he could have phrased that better but nowadays it has become a trend
Apr 22, 2022 11:18 AM
Feb 2022
Pred8r said:
JustADude16 said:

I mean he's not wrong mate
sure he could have phrased that better but nowadays it has become a trend

Yes, and Arifureta was one of the trendsetters. You do realise it was originally written 7-8 years ago, yes? Just because it's a trend, doesn't make it bad.
Apr 23, 2022 5:05 PM
Nov 2018
I'm hoping for a S3. God, there's just not enough anime where the MC isn't an absolute weak ass pussy. I'm so tired of all the teenage MC's who are weak, perpetually doubting themselves, insanely awkward towards girls and blue ball themselves even when girls are throwing themselves at them.

Characters like Hajime are enjoyable to follow because they're actually reasonable. Reasonable will to survive and kill for it if needed. Not shy to express love and get it on regarding the woman he loves. Actually doesn't doubt himself and has a clear plan he's following.

Showing no mercy to villains, telling wannabe friends to piss off, not feeling like he owes it to anyone to simply help them out of the goodness of his heart. That's good. That's realistic. More of that please.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2022

64 by Me_Mario »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2022

111 by Me_Mario »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2022

120 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Sep 30, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

87 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Sep 30, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

46 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Sep 30, 6:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.