Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 1, 2022 12:21 AM
Sep 2019
Since each and every one of you has your own favorite guild, I wonder if you'd be excited if Cygames were to develop a spin-off anime focusing on a particular character or guild.

I mean there's a lot of lore needed to be fleshed out along with story plots that the main anime did not cover.

Having watched and played both the anime and game, I say a spin-off really is needed
Apr 1, 2022 7:15 AM
Dec 2021
Well there are a lot of characters in the anime and even more in game so they can create whole universum containing lots and lots of anime. I would personally like to watch series about grea, Anne and Lou from last game event. But there's a lot of content for every character and guild so it could be easily bigger than gintama
Apr 1, 2022 7:16 AM
Dec 2021
Well there are a lot of characters in the anime and even more in game so they can create whole universum containing lots and lots of anime. I would personally like to watch series about grea, Anne and Lou from last game event. But there's a lot of content for every character and guild so it could be easily bigger than gintama
Apr 1, 2022 10:12 AM

Dec 2008
Not really a spin off, but I think it would be cool if there was an anime adaptation of the original game.
Apr 3, 2022 12:30 AM
Nov 2015
Saku_k said:
Not really a spin off, but I think it would be cool if there was an anime adaptation of the original game.

As much as I want that as well?
The chances of that happening is tragically slim given how badly the first game did (it barely lasted a year after all).

There's also the issue they have with the characterizations of everyone else, ESPECIALLY Yuuki. Unless they fine-tune his character? Everybody is gonna hate him. Trust me.
Apr 3, 2022 8:40 AM

Dec 2008
Red_Tiger_12 said:
Saku_k said:

As much as I want that as well?
The chances of that happening is tragically slim given how badly the first game did (it barely lasted a year after all).

There's also the issue they have with the characterizations of everyone else, ESPECIALLY Yuuki. Unless they fine-tune his character? Everybody is gonna hate him. Trust me.

First game did badly yeah, but Princess Connect as a whole is a lot more popular now, and it's not like it did bad because of the story.
Besides just throw some in game bonuses with the BDs again and I'm sure fans will eat it up.

Why would people hate Yuuki? I thought he was fine.
I'm sure he would get changed either way though to be more like his Re Dive counterpart.
Other characters I feel like they are pretty much the same? Character stories in Re Dive are, for the most part, just the same stories copied over from the original with some minor changes.
Not like they will make this anyway though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

119 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

74 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

61 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

83 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

55 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.