Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2009 4:15 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I feel that the episode has this cute Card Captor Sakura vibe when in the class. But considering Riko, Nagisa and Rimu have the ability to transform, it really starting to to feel like that anime :D
Oct 22, 2009 6:48 PM

Nov 2008
This is reminding me of Saint October. This is not your everyday magic girl series. We may well have a real sleeper here.
Nov 3, 2009 8:24 AM
Feb 2009
getting cuter X3
lol at rimu "a frog? i guess this is fine..."

wonder if there going to be a true plot in here...
although 50 ep is a pain to follow, but i will be watching 4 a while
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 3, 2009 9:43 AM
Dec 2009
It's definitely cute. It'll be interesting to how the plot develops, assuming there is one.
Jul 9, 2011 3:26 AM

Jun 2011
Talk about random. I think this is going to be a very interesting anime, though completing it is going to take a while. Cute animation and an interesting concept. I wonder how the girls will put their new found abilities to use.
Dec 21, 2014 11:54 PM
Sep 2011
Not sure why they had to be naked when they changed back. Comedy I guess?

I thought the older sister would be the mature, big sister type but instead she seems to be just as shy as Rimu, and a bit spacey.

Strange organization gathering. Kanon's mom is kind of scary looking with that eye thing.

"I forgot I can't swim!" ...Yep. Definitely the spacey one. It took Riko a while to do something besides stand there and watch her sisters drown. She can't swim either? Was it because she was in a cat costume? She could have just de-transformed? I imagine those costumes would either be really buoyant or weigh them down even more when soaked.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 6 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Sep 2, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 26, 2009

7 by Daviljoe193 »»
Aug 31, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 5, 2009

21 by Daviljoe193 »»
Aug 31, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo Episode 50 Discussion

dbaranyi - Sep 24, 2010

4 by NekoSukii »»
May 1, 7:34 AM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzoo Episode 8 Discussion

dbaranyi - Nov 24, 2009

2 by Netsuho »»
Aug 18, 2022 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.