Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2022 8:54 PM

Jul 2021
Ironically I find the first chapter to be quite entertaining and it's 50 pages long damn,

Arata wants to have a girlfriend and asking for suggestion to Shion, who is just one kid that just wants to play his video games, not talk about his love life at all, but that candy he's bitting intimidates me :/ I'm interested in Arata's character right now because he doesn't have a weird inner thought but is a hilarious guy so far.

Seems like all the girls got their introduction and they all have ranges of personalities , I also like all of their character style even if it's not beautiful as Rent A Girlfriend but personality > beauty. Right now, I really like Seiha because people like her seems to be least provocative one and usually is the one to focus on their studies more. Ouka is like a social butterfly girl and she's energetic too.

Banri seems like the big sister of the group and I do like how calm she is. Kotono is a shy and non-talkative one, and Minami can pull up a punch attack to anyones stomach including Arata's lmaoo. I'm interested to see how all the 5 girls will get along with Arata because I like their dynamic as a family, even if it seems chaotic during the dinner table lol.
CQLLISTFeb 25, 2022 1:39 AM
Mar 3, 2022 11:02 AM
Feb 2021
This first chapter was way better than I expected lol. Let’s see where this will go.
Mar 5, 2022 3:52 AM

Oct 2017
Half of the girls are annoying af and the mc reminds me of Kazuya so this was a pretty meh start to me. I only liked Banri and Kotono for now.

I have no idea why I'm reading another of Reiji's works but oh well here I am so hopefully this'll be atleast worth the time.
Mar 5, 2022 4:10 AM

Aug 2017
Dang that's a long chapter. And I should have seen that twist coming.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 5, 2022 5:59 AM

Jan 2021
Didn't expect much since, it's the same author of rent a girlfriend.. It's pretty meh and really generic, and these sisters are annoying.. Well at least the Mc is not as bad as kazuya, but still a generic harem Mc..

Mar 5, 2022 7:40 AM

Sep 2019
OH FFS HE HAD TO GO WITH “STEP” ROUTE. REEEEEE

The girls look cute. The oldest one was very hot. I’m usually not into megane-chans but that one seemed very cute as well. Blonde girl’s blushing panel reminded me of Sumi lol. Also, you know it’s Reiji’s work when random people talk about how hot the heroines are lmao
Mar 5, 2022 11:25 AM

Jun 2021
The ending... Defines it all !

Anyways, so starting off with the cast, as usual in a harem / rom-com, all the girls are Gorgeous. And our MC ~~ AGAIN a Pathetic(?) Can't say, but what's how he's usually treated in the home. But he's brother ~~ a fuckboy(?) Passing on the same, virgin haha jokes to insult the MC.

First chapter, good set up. Looking forward. Tho, I would not like to have any expectations from the author anytime.

~ Weeboo
Mar 5, 2022 2:14 PM
Jul 2016
just another "not blood related" trope
Mar 5, 2022 2:21 PM

Jul 2021
english translation is finally out .

- main male : yo little bro , tell me , how did you get a girl-friend ? did you use an app on your phone to rent a girl-friend ?
- 2nd son : are you stupid ? just use your head , brother . at school , i just told the girls : "my father is 1 of the most richest men in this city" . and then the girls were swarming all over my body like flies , lol .

i want to stomp on the faces of arata and kazuya , the 2 main males of 7 siblings manga , and rent a girlfriend manga . their constant blushing faces look so pathetic , and their reaction faces are so ugly .

the sisters treat main male like trash because he is garbage , lol .

main male already gets netorare-d in the very 1st chapter , what a loser , lol . "tak-kun , i will go anywhere with you , lets make love in the karaoke ."

the 5 sisters :

- most oldest girl .
- smart girl .
- noisy , loud , annoying , angry girl .
- sport girl .
- mute girl .

page 10 :

- noisy , loud , annoying girl : talking in secret between brothers ? so sad , so pathetic .
- ??????? yo b!tch , since when that having normal , brotherly , not-secret talks in public kitchen is sad ?

- smart girl : conversations between men ... 30% women ... 60% lewd things ...
- ???????? stupid b!tch and her stupid numbers . do you really think fathers and sons always talk about lewd things ? and uncles and nephews ? grand-fathers and grand-sons ? male teachers and male students ?

their dog 's name is berserk ? i guess the mangaka was making a reference to the manga Berserk / Beruseruku . berserk manga also has a similar dog .
and both berserk and 7 siblings manga-s are in the magazine young animal .

page 22 : " women or men should use the bath-room 1st ? "
are you telling me that they live in a big mansion , but 7 siblings + father + mother + many maids have to share 1 single small bath-room ? the mangaka doesnt even know what he is writing anymore , lol .

even during the family dinner , 2nd son still doesnt take off his beret ? did he glue it to his head ? lol .

page 46 :
- annoying girl : you should study more instead of working out .
- ?????????? you think you are my mother ? i dont have to listen to you , i can do whatever i want . and you should lose some weight because you are too fat , lol .

the fights / the talks between the siblings are so cringy , so embarrassing , so annoying .

daywithoutgamesMar 6, 2022 7:04 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 6, 2022 4:49 AM

Apr 2020
Rent a girlfriend but incest and also seriously underage. Like at least in Rent a gf they were in their early 20s, here they're all 15-17. I have a bad feeling about this.
Mar 6, 2022 6:54 AM
Aug 2021
Another dumpster fire from Reiji, the story is kinda meh and the characters are annoying AF.
Mar 6, 2022 7:02 AM

Jul 2021
- father : you kids are adopted . all of us are not blood-related : i - your father , your mother , 2 sons , 5 daughters , and many maids in this mansion . now lets have some family 0rgies , lol .
- and in the next chapter , this manga turns into a straight-up henta! serie . i guess the father is the 1st one who chooses 1 girl as his partner , then next is the turn of 1st son , then next is the turn of 2nd son , lol .

lines of the comic below :

- happy 18th birth-day , jimmy , i made you this cake .
- thanks mom , you are the best .
- well , now that you are old enough , you should know the truth . you are adopted , jimmy .
- but that means we can ...

daywithoutgamesMar 6, 2022 7:16 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 6, 2022 10:09 AM

Sep 2015
Already, the pacing of the situations, and the use of panels aren't good.

The main character is pretty much the same as the predecessors along with some of the girls.... urgh...

So he too wants a girlfriend but this time with a harem...
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 6, 2022 11:29 AM
Mar 2021
average not blood related siblings moments, and damn i didn't read some pages it so damn long
Mar 6, 2022 8:24 PM
Jan 2021
Good first impression
Mar 7, 2022 1:30 PM
Jun 2014
Those designs, body language and quirks...

Orange haired girl, Banri. Clearly inspired by Ichika from 5toubun.
Pink haired girl, Ouka. Clearly inspired by Nino from 5toubun.
Black haired girl, Kotono. Clearly inspired by Miku from 5toubun.
Green haired girl, Minami. Clearly inspired by Yotsuba from 5toubun.
Blue haired girl, Seiha. Clearly inspired by Itsuki from 5toubun.

Mar 7, 2022 8:37 PM
Jan 2021
MegamiRem said:
Half of the girls are annoying af and the mc reminds me of Kazuya so this was a pretty meh start to me. I only liked Banri and Kotono for now.

I have no idea why I'm reading another of Reiji's works but oh well here I am so hopefully this'll be atleast worth the time.

Banri reminds me of Ichika from QQ. So far it feels like it will be heavily inspired from Nisekoi+QQ+Kanokari.
Also leave this teen-incest bait manga before it's too late. Kanokari is inevitable but not this one
Mar 7, 2022 8:38 PM
Jan 2021
SogiitaGunha said:
Those designs, body language and quirks...

Orange haired girl, Banri. Clearly inspired by Ichika from 5toubun.
Pink haired girl, Ouka. Clearly inspired by Nino from 5toubun.
Black haired girl, Kotono. Clearly inspired by Miku from 5toubun.
Green haired girl, Minami. Clearly inspired by Yotsuba from 5toubun.
Blue haired girl, Seiha. Clearly inspired by Itsuki from 5toubun.

The family heir troubles and the athletic girl hair art is seems inspired from Nisekoi.
Mar 8, 2022 12:15 AM
Jun 2014
dusht said:

The family heir troubles and the athletic girl hair art is seems inspired from Nisekoi.

5toubun resulted in wifes, brides, fiancées becoming a thing in premises with also 5 heroines usually occupying the story, while Nisekou resulted in heir troubles and fake dating becomig a thing in the premise. I think they intentionally borrow/steal elements from the 2 most popular romcoms of the past decade.
Mar 12, 2022 4:08 AM

Aug 2020
not blood related smh

ouka best girl
Mar 12, 2022 1:07 PM
Sep 2021
Umm... yeah seems like another trashy romcom, I'm still gonna read this even though i know its detrimental to my health.
Mar 25, 2022 9:19 PM
Jul 2018
I'm glad they're not blood related but still really weird premise, kinda just reading for the art and whatever kinda wild ass story he goes with in a magazine where he can publish more adult content than he can in Kanokari, no girl in this is gonna be better to me than Mizuhara from the author's other work and the MC gave me some weird vibes just because he was wondering if he had feelings for his sisters when he still thought that they were blood related.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi Chapter 30 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 6

0 by MegamiRem »»
Oct 6, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi Chapter 29 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 4

0 by MegamiRem »»
Sep 4, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi Chapter 28 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 4

0 by MegamiRem »»
Sep 4, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi Chapter 27 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jul 16

1 by otakukid »»
Jul 28, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi Chapter 26 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 10

0 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 10, 3:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.