Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2021 3:24 AM

Oct 2015
I've started reading this manga but i can only find 2 chapters but it's listed as having 9? There are also only 2 discussions on this manga and they are both only about chapter 1 & 2.

Has it been put in wrong or am i just not able to find more chapters?
Jun 14, 2021 6:58 AM
Apr 2020
same! all the websites im using say its "ongoing" which is weird cus its already been like 6 years since its release and only 2 chapters r available...

im not sure why mal says there r 9? either mal has made a mistake or the chapters just aren't accessible online :[
Jun 16, 2021 12:28 AM

Oct 2015
nina11037 said:
same! all the websites im using say its "ongoing" which is weird cus its already been like 6 years since its release and only 2 chapters r available...

im not sure why mal says there r 9? either mal has made a mistake or the chapters just aren't accessible online :[

I'm glad that someone else is having this problem. Hopefully someone will pick up the project so we can finish it haha.
Mar 4, 2022 8:44 PM

May 2021
I also can't find out..... !! There is just 2 two chapters out there but Mal & anilist are saying 9 chapter...?
Mar 4, 2022 11:21 PM

Oct 2015
mirarmy said:
I also can't find out..... !! There is just 2 two chapters out there but Mal & anilist are saying 9 chapter...?

I guess we just have to wait?
Mar 4, 2022 11:59 PM

Jan 2017
mirarmy said:

There is indeed 9 chapters , but only the firsts 2 got translated into English.
Since it's been years since someone last touched this project , it'll probably never be completely translated , so you could maybe search for the Raws.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 5, 2022 8:48 AM

Oct 2015
Alexioos95 said:
mirarmy said:

There is indeed 9 chapters , but only the firsts 2 got translated into English.
Since it's been years since someone last touched this project , it'll probably never be completely translated , so you could maybe search for the Raws.

Alright thank you!
Apr 6, 2022 10:52 AM

May 2013
Hey there!

I was actually the one who translated the first 2 chapters back in the day. The translation was pretty iffy and my editing skills weren't really that good back then hahah. Unfortunately I was unable to find any more chapters back then, even after excessive searching on Japanese and Chinese forums.

Buuuut, the 2 volumes, which include all 9 chapters are now available on Amazon JP digitally, meaning I was able to obtain the highest quality possible digital copy of all 9 chapters.

I'm unable to continue translating it due to private life stuff, BUT I did buy both volumes and uploaded them to a certain huge anime torrent site where other people are bound to download and translate it eventually.
Lycan97Apr 7, 2022 4:57 AM
Apr 7, 2022 10:22 AM

Oct 2015
Lycan97 said:
Hey there!

I was actually the one who translated the first 2 chapters back in the day. The translation was pretty iffy and my editing skills weren't really that good back then hahah. Unfortunately I was unable to find any more chapters back then, even after excessive searching on Japanese and Chinese forums.

Buuuut, the 2 volumes, which include all 9 chapters are now available on Amazon JP digitally, meaning I was able to obtain the highest quality possible digital copy of all 9 chapters.

I'm unable to continue translating it due to private life stuff, BUT I did buy both volumes and uploaded them to a certain huge anime torrent site where other people are bound to download and translate it eventually.

That's actually kind of amazing. I was never expecting to actually find an answer thank you!
Jul 18, 2022 9:18 AM
Jun 2021
LillianNorth said:
Lycan97 said:
Hey there!

That's actually kind of amazing. I was never expecting to actually find an answer thank you!

Did you find the chapteres ???Can you please tell me where??..I also can't find anymore chapter than first 2...
Jul 19, 2022 12:14 PM

Oct 2015
Twela said:
LillianNorth said:

Did you find the chapteres ???Can you please tell me where??..I also can't find anymore chapter than first 2...

As this person said they found the 2 volumes on Japanese amazon however this person cannot translate them. So that's where we are at now.
Jul 20, 2022 10:45 AM
Jun 2021
LillianNorth said:
Twela said:

As this person said they found the 2 volumes on Japanese amazon however this person cannot translate them. So that's where we are at now.

If She can give us those chapters we can scan them for ourselves....I can scan them..And it's only 9 chapter... it will be easy...
Jul 20, 2022 11:01 AM

Jan 2017
Twela said:
If She can give us those chapters we can scan them for ourselves....I can scan them..And it's only 9 chapter... it will be easy...

Maybe you didn't read correctly ?

In Japan , there is 9 Chapters divised into 2 Volumes.
Those 2 Volumes didn't got scanned for years , and the English translator above only found 2 Chapters.

A few months ago , the English translator bought the Japanese Volumes , and scanned them (https://nyaa.si/view/151112) , but he won't translate more , and no one seems interested in doing so.

So the question is not if you can scan them , but if you can translate them. (From Japanese to English)
Alexioos95Jul 20, 2022 11:05 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Dec 24, 2022 4:20 PM
Aug 2013
FYI I just read ch 3 and 4

More topics from this board

Poll: » Corpse Party Chapter 9 Discussion

CutieAnshin - Jun 19

0 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 19, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party Chapter 8 Discussion

CutieAnshin - Jun 17

0 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 17, 10:20 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party Chapter 7 Discussion

CutieAnshin - Jun 5

0 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 5, 11:50 PM

Poll: » Corpse Party Chapter 6 Discussion

CutieAnshin - May 26

0 by CutieAnshin »»
May 26, 12:48 AM

Poll: » Corpse Party Chapter 5 Discussion

CutieAnshin - May 24

0 by CutieAnshin »»
May 24, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.