Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2017 11:57 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quality seems better than I remember from the first episode, at least nothing I care too nitpick on.

Finally get some action with Misa, the red haired girl. Felt like they skipped something, with her being tsundere-like then suddenly on top of him masturbating. Probably took some of the drugs since she had the heart eyes. A threesome at the end too.

Enjoyed it more than the first episode. Got more Misa and the threesome I was hoping for last episode.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 22, 2017 8:58 PM

Apr 2011
Good to see the red-haired girl finally gets some actions. The h-scenes are still disappointingly short.
Dec 23, 2017 3:58 AM

Oct 2013
Definitely red took the drug, as she said. the tsundere act instantly transitioning to totally losing it was a gag. Somewhat lewd of her getting so slutty there

Surprised that indigo hair would encourage red into do it.

he sure is quick to take responsibility for pregnancy chances XD

quite erotic mingling of the bodies and the art and animation showed off a lovely softness and fluidity in the bodies and their mechanics
(ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ quite pleasing to see

Happy 3P relationship end in end (*˘▽˘*) although I preferred more the indigo hair being meeker and feeling it whereas she became more in control this ep. Although that is fine too I guess.
User-sanDec 23, 2017 4:43 AM
Dec 23, 2017 9:53 PM

Oct 2015
For me this episode was less appealing than the first..... the first had more different and special situations which were exciting...

the episode was nth special here and the red-haired girl moans were insanely loud lol... as if she were shouting... had to decrease my sound volume...

hm... i was with a 6/10 after first episode... but after this one episode i'll be giving this a 5/10
Jan 23, 2018 11:46 PM

May 2015
Well, this was much better than the first episode but nonetheless I just wish the sex scenes had lived up to the greatness they could have achieved specially in a threesome centric episode...
Aug 12, 2018 3:42 PM

May 2017
-So blackhair girlfriend knew all was a result of a love potion and she still stayed with him eveb if love might had been fake?
I am impressed.
-And this episode showed the downfall of having to women. They would just end up competing for who will be number one or the favorite causing the guy trouble. Well that's what you get for being greedy.
-What I do not understand is why they kept taking the pill? They were honest to loving him so they could just have sex nor ally. Why would they need it? The pill may be an aphrosidiac but still, i dont see it needed anymore.
-I am glad it was normal though and had a nice ending to it. This was enjoyable.
May 14, 2020 12:12 AM

Jan 2016
So... in the end those pills were practically unnecessary, other than working as aphrodisiacs xD Both girls loved him from the beginning, it just took those pills to admit it. Funny how even after that, the girls still kept using the pills lol
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 23, 2022 6:16 AM

Aug 2017
God idk why but the childhood friend taking a dick looks so hot

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kime Koi! Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Oct 4, 2017

12 by sinzan »»
Nov 16, 2022 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.