Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 30, 2009 6:52 PM

Dec 2008
Well, it was about time I made this club active. First and foremost, I wish to thank the 2 people who actually joined, you were the source of motivation that made me get off my ass and start this thread^^

So, without further ado, the point of this thread is to recommend an anime (or several animes) that you believe would fit the criteria of being both geared towards an older - albeit slightly, let's face it - male audience, and unconventional in its/their appeal to said audience.

Titles that have yet to be added to the list of "Related Anime" are especially relevant.

Finally, an explanation of your choice(s), although optional, would be highly appreciated.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 1, 2009 6:47 AM

Nov 2009
i think Kaiba would fit quite good in this characterization, while the storyline may not be entirely unique, the art sure is
Dec 5, 2009 6:59 PM

Dec 2008
Kaiba added to the list of anime relations, I'll have faith in your words^^

You did also spark my curiosity, I have added it to my own "Plan to Watch" list at Medium priority.
Jan 5, 2010 9:30 PM

Aug 2009
Perhaps Mononoke. The art and story is fitting for this category.
-Fixing-
Jan 20, 2013 5:56 AM
Aug 2012
I would guys recommend you to see Akagi. It's one of the best things ive ever seen. The message that this anime tries to pass to the viewer is deep and reviels the hero's true identity. Akagi has continuous action in every episode. this anime could be defenetly added in the club list.
Oct 18, 2019 3:10 AM
Oct 2019
Seinen genre right? If that so I recommend "Le Chevalier Déon". It's a tragic mystery anime with a very complex story that only mature and adults can understand.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.