Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2022 3:07 AM
Dec 2020
This is my first time making a thread, so please spare me if i make a mistake. Okay so i started this game yesterday only, and i am bit confused, there are too many options to select, and i don't know how all that EXP, ASCENDING etc works (can y'all recommend any YT video for beginners). And most importantly, are all the fights automated ? Cuz even if i don't do anything on the screen they unleashes attacks and i don't know where to tap on my mobile screen also. It takes all the fun from the game if you don't interact with it, isn't it? If y'all can help me, it would be nice. The main reason i started this game was because i think we will not see any proper ending in the anime.
Feb 3, 2022 3:45 AM
Jul 2019
The game is very simple for a gacha game you'll pick it up with time. However I highly recommend not refining any items early game as it isn't worth the mana. But late game it's more worth it when it's harder to aquire items and refineing is cheap cus you're a multi-millionare with mana.
Feb 3, 2022 3:48 AM
Aug 2019
I recommend Borkono Gaming's beginner guide video (https://youtu.be/bVTHhndVggs).

The fights are indeed in auto; however you can choose whether to to use your UB (Union Burst) manually or automatically by toggling between auto and manual mode. I hope this helps.
Feb 3, 2022 4:17 AM
Dec 2020
derelik said:
I recommend Borkono Gaming's beginner guide video (https://youtu.be/bVTHhndVggs).

The fights are indeed in auto; however you can choose whether to to use your UB (Union Burst) manually or automatically by toggling between auto and manual mode. I hope this helps.
thanks for answering. I will see to that.
Feb 3, 2022 4:19 AM
Dec 2020
derelik said:

maybe because i am new to this game, as I am playing genshin so i am aware with gacha system, but the fights being in auto is a bummer cuz i am used to genshin's fights and they have more dynamics. Anyways thanks a lot for clearing the doubt.
Feb 3, 2022 4:21 AM
Dec 2020
cringeylazy said:
The game is very simple for a gacha game you'll pick it up with time. However I highly recommend not refining any items early game as it isn't worth the mana. But late game it's more worth it when it's harder to aquire items and refineing is cheap cus you're a multi-millionare with mana.
thanks for answering, will have to see that cuz i am not even understanding what's refining also at the time.
Feb 3, 2022 5:24 AM
Jan 2017
Used to play genshin together with this game too, dropped genshin since it was getting very predatory, Im mostly f2p in priconnect only getting monthly stuff and I almost have all units, just need Nanaka.

But this game is mostly AFK gameplay, with exceptions of Clan Battle(depends), Luna Tower, Dungeon(kinda) and new zones released(kinda). The game is pretty much a waifu collector not a very action pack nor player involved gameplay,
Epic Seven another gacha slightly similar to Priconne is more player involved.

But you do get quite involved in the gameplay if you manual the hell out of it and start looking up/ making your own timeline, and some brackets gets too competitive in Arena, but as a casual enjoy it.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Feb 3, 2022 5:45 AM
Aug 2019
-Senku- said:
derelik said:

maybe because i am new to this game, as I am playing genshin so i am aware with gacha system, but the fights being in auto is a bummer cuz i am used to genshin's fights and they have more dynamics. Anyways thanks a lot for clearing the doubt.
Yeah, Priconne is a pretty chill game.
Feb 3, 2022 7:56 AM
Mar 2021
It looks pretty complicated at first but in reality it is very simple
Feb 3, 2022 9:33 AM

Dec 2008
-Senku- said:
derelik said:

In Princess Connect it is all about planning, not controlling the character's every actions during fights. What characters are you going to use? Do you need heals? Do you need characters that can debuff?
If you are fighting a boss that does high magic damage and you are dying, maybe you need to bring in characters that have high magic defence. Maybe a boss has a skill that targets the character with the highest physical attack? Then you might want to bring a team where the highest physical attack is the tank, or someone else that is ok being targeted. Etc
It's all about team composition.
When you get into clan battles, it becomes even more complicated, as when you use your character's UB can greatly change how much damage your party does, or whether they even survive.

I admit, some people might not enjoy this kind of gameplay, but it definitely has depth to it, and is not about just setting it to auto and forgetting about it (outside low-level content and clearing the main story quests).
Feb 3, 2022 9:39 AM
Dec 2020
Saku_k said:
-Senku- said:

In Princess Connect it is all about planning, not controlling the character's every actions during fights. What characters are you going to use? Do you need heals? Do you need characters that can debuff?
If you are fighting a boss that does high magic damage and you are dying, maybe you need to bring in characters that have high magic defence. Maybe a boss has a skill that targets the character with the highest physical attack? Then you might want to bring a team where the highest physical attack is the tank, or someone else that is ok being targeted. Etc
It's all about team composition.
When you get into clan battles, it becomes even more complicated, as when you use your character's UB can greatly change how much damage your party does, or whether they even survive.

I admit, some people might not enjoy this kind of gameplay, but it definitely has depth to it, and is not about just setting it to auto and forgetting about it (outside low-level content and clearing the main story quests).
okay after your quote, i think i will have to give some time to it. Yeah i agree every game need time, when i started genshin, there were many things I did not understand but with time i got to know them, it's a matter of time. That's why I said this game is BIT confusing, with all that magic, physical attack, debuffing, tbh, i don't even know what characters to even put in a team, i just put the characters with higher level.Thanks for your reply it will help me a lot.
Feb 7, 2022 11:58 AM

Jul 2017
Yeah, putting together a team to beat another in PvP or beat a boss in Dungeon or Luna Tower gets addictive, but also frustrating sometimes because of the RNG. And then with the Clan Battles I take ages to run trials to get high damage because that's more fun than looking up a guide.
Although saying that there are some guides I use like the one that tells what equipment works best for which character.

If you want further help plenty of people are helpful on this reddit page: https://www.reddit.com/r/Priconne/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

119 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

74 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

61 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

83 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

55 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.