Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2022 12:58 PM

Jul 2017
Felt like a rather filler chapter than an ending one for the most part lmao. But damn, nice to see a proper kiss scene panel (previous kisses were just implied) and hell even a sex scene panel too lmao. Also nice to see them with a kid in the end lol

overall this was some really wholesome shit. I do kinda wish the lovey-dovey bits were more often especially with chisato's normal form, but I think for what it's worth it was still done great. I also really did like how each side couple had their own developments and cute moments too, quite surprising to see rather than just having them be static characters.

9/10
Feb 6, 2022 11:02 PM
Jan 2015
So chapter 132 is the final chapter, So were do the extra chapters come from? as on MAL and Anilist the chapters go up to 144. I don't recall any extra chapters?
Feb 7, 2022 9:47 AM

Jul 2017
SmillieReacts said:
So chapter 132 is the final chapter, So were do the extra chapters come from? as on MAL and Anilist the chapters go up to 144. I don't recall any extra chapters?

there might have been extra chapters per volume (omakes) that weren't translated
Feb 7, 2022 2:47 PM
Jan 2015
Short_Circut said:
SmillieReacts said:

there might have been extra chapters per volume (omakes) that weren't translated
Yea I guess that's possible.
Jan 4, 11:37 PM
Dec 2022
Short_Circut said:
Felt like a rather filler chapter than an ending one for the most part lmao. But damn, nice to see a proper kiss scene panel (previous kisses were just implied) and hell even a sex scene panel too lmao. Also nice to see them with a kid in the end lol

overall this was some really wholesome shit. I do kinda wish the lovey-dovey bits were more often especially with chisato's normal form, but I think for what it's worth it was still done great. I also really did like how each side couple had their own developments and cute moments too, quite surprising to see rather than just having them be static characters.

9/10

Where can we read it?.. need English translations.. can you pls tell me website name..?
Jan 4, 11:38 PM
Dec 2022
SmillieReacts said:

where we can read it? pls tell me the website name pls..
Jan 4, 11:59 PM
Jan 2015
Reply to Ironman2255
SmillieReacts said:

where we can read it? pls tell me the website name pls..
@Ironman2255

I use an unofficial app called Tachiyomi which you can look up online.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara Chapter 123 Discussion

Short_Circut - Jan 12, 2022

0 by Short_Circut »»
Jan 12, 2022 8:13 PM

Poll: » Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara Chapter 99 Discussion

Short_Circut - Oct 12, 2021

1 by Shinjuurou »»
Oct 12, 2021 11:37 AM

Poll: » Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara Chapter 67 Discussion

Short_Circut - Feb 14, 2021

0 by Short_Circut »»
Feb 14, 2021 8:34 AM

Poll: » Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara Chapter 59 Discussion

Short_Circut - Oct 20, 2020

1 by SmillieReacts »»
Nov 10, 2020 2:08 PM

Poll: » Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara Chapter 57 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

0 by Stark700 »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.