Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2022 2:12 AM

Mar 2015
it's battle of endurance now!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 14, 2022 3:06 AM

Oct 2017
Wonder if Fushigoro will kill him.
Jan 14, 2022 3:09 AM

May 2020
Here it is that famed Domain expansion, Chimera Shadow garden. And yeah Reggie Megumi is a sorcerer of THAT level.
Jan 14, 2022 4:29 AM
Jul 2018
Fushiguro again turning the personality, and bringing that Chimera Shadow Garden again.
The battle will be concluded next chapter, great fight!!
Jan 14, 2022 6:46 AM

Dec 2020
This was an amazing fight. 5/5
The next chapter will conclude it and we will probably get one more chapter about Takaba vs Hazenoki. And then moving on to the other colonies. I want to see what Hakari and Panda have been up to. But I won't mind if we get Yuta's perspective.
Jan 14, 2022 7:06 AM

Oct 2021
Remember when the fans thought Reggie to be a fodder.
Jan 14, 2022 7:58 AM

Apr 2013
Gege fight choreography hits different. Makes the weekly wait excruciating since fights usually last more than 1 chapter. I also really enjoy how high level sorcerers keep pulling moves outsmarting the previous ones and how they often have tricks up their sleeves.

Glad Reggie ain’t fodder, it pushes Gege to show us how far Fushiguro has progressed after shibuya which we hadn’t seen.
Jan 14, 2022 10:18 AM

Jan 2009
so Megumi can carry things with his shadow, i thought he got some space dimension power but that makes it simple since it has a limit to how much weight he can carry as oppose to limited space if he has space dimension power

cannot Megumi control which things goes in and out of his shadow or it all sucks things right now
Jan 14, 2022 12:00 PM

Apr 2018
Their using their IQ to the fullest. Megumi managed to counterattack with his elephant. I love the crazy smile on his face.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 14, 2022 2:31 PM

Dec 2020
back to back tricks !!! im curious if megumi will kill him. like he's killed a lott before but those were Curses. this one's very much a living human being, his enemy yes but a human nonetheless. he Does need his points tho.. but like 😦😦😦😦😦
Jan 14, 2022 4:24 PM
Jan 14, 2022 6:52 PM
Apr 2014
Reggie is one tough mf. I wonder how he did learn a variation of Simple Domain?
Jan 16, 2022 2:13 AM

Apr 2020
Fucking love it when Megumi looks unhinged. Gege is so creative in his battles.

Jan 16, 2022 7:48 AM

Jun 2019
Oh, brother... that was a great fricking chapter. Loved seeing Fushiguro kick some ass in there.
Jan 16, 2022 8:51 AM
Apr 2020
One of the things I love so much about JJK is that even heroes have real limits that can be used against them, and that they come up with creative ways to overcome those limits. Always love a Megumi fight!
Jan 16, 2022 5:40 PM
Feb 2021
finally we are seeing feral megumiΖͺ(˘⌣˘)Κƒ
Jan 16, 2022 8:15 PM

Oct 2016
Yeah, Reggie. Who's getting crushed first, Reggie? Huh, Reggie?

Reggie ain't no slouch either though, he's no fodder. I fucking love it when Megumi goes feral. We also now know how Megumi's domain works, really want to see how it improves once it's complete someday.

Jan 17, 2022 12:09 PM
May 2021
Another excellent chapter, but the whole weight thing at the end confused me a little. Anyone care to explain what Reggie meant at the end of the chapter when he was talking about Megumi being crushed by his own weight?
Jan 19, 2022 7:05 AM
Dec 2008
Whoa, the action panels are insane! Who's getting crushed first?! πŸ”₯
Jan 21, 2022 7:10 AM

Jan 2021
Probably not the best audio choice, but grandson's Blood in the Water went really well with this chapter for me and made it even more Hype
Jan 24, 2022 7:04 PM

Jan 2017
ssglane said:
Another excellent chapter, but the whole weight thing at the end confused me a little. Anyone care to explain what Reggie meant at the end of the chapter when he was talking about Megumi being crushed by his own weight?

Hey! Sorry for the belated response.

You should already know that Megumi is able to store items in his shadow and his CSG expands his shadow to the rest of his Domain. What Reggie exploited was the fundamental flaw of Megumi having to bear the weight of anything he carried in his shadow (inferred from the observation of Megumi's paltry stock of Cursed Tools), so by dropping three cars into Megumi's shadow, Megumi would have to bear the weight of three cars along with his Cursed Tool. Had Megumi not activated his DE, the cars would not have fallen in his shadow, hence Reggie's comment on him being crushed by his own weight.
OmniculusJan 24, 2022 7:11 PM
Mar 29, 2022 9:37 AM

Jul 2021
HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT MEGUMI…. UMM…. YOU TAKE THE 🐐 HERE, MY MAN LOOKS HEAT AF. Then again it’s not a complete Domain Expansion but it’s a Chimera Shadow Garden which looks super cool. I LEGIT KNEW IT I LEGIT KNEW IT that Reggie is a party popper kind of person and a fucking looking disco appearing out of the nowhere or known as a “Hollow Wicker Basket” but a prototype heh would do a verge of testimonials for it to make it work and Megumi’s frog shikigami was able to tie up Reggie’s both legs :o Heh Reggie knows the event that occured in Shibuya it seems and by deliberably not using their cursed technique and thereby leaving some space to funnel it through, his prototype would not be able to directly counteract the cursed techniques but he’s in a advantage due to the fact that Megumi’s domain expansion is an incomplete one and the fight between them continues, holy shit Megumi got like a fucking clone or something because he’s moving so damn fast like a flash superhero who brutally punches Reggie and holy fuck the interchangement between the sword and the physical strength shown here is scary af, Megumi definitely got a lot stronger it’s inevitable for Reggie in this moment but NO it’s not over yet! Reggie was able to make a distance between himself and Megumi, and lol really just giving him limitations to fight against with xD Megumi lowkey looks like Toji in the center of the circle panel. Lol Reggie thinks he got what it takes to fight against Megumi but unfortunately a shadow above him strikes him down!!!! This is probably one of the shorter-longer fights I’ve seen in JJK yet.
Aug 20, 2023 10:21 PM

Nov 2017
And Fushiguro won his culling game match. Very nice...unless there's more, there might be more.

All the domain technicalities were weird. Poor author having to try to explain this stuff, at least they gave an effort. Cool elephant fall down, that's all I know.

Receipt man can't keep up.
Jan 20, 9:37 AM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
Careful! An elephant falls from the ceiling!
kekeke
Mar 6, 2:52 AM
Dec 2022
This guys power is actually kinda cool
Oct 1, 2:54 PM

Jun 2011
I don't know about you guys, but ever since I started reading JJK, the fights have been "I've figured out your cursed technique" or "I found a counter to your technique" and it's been underwhelming af. These guys are taking random guesses and hit those guesses correctly every time. It is completely different than say, Deku being analytical and breaking down his opponents quirks, his thought process and thinking are completely logical, compared to the characters in JJK.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

60 by ToG25thBaam »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 271 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

deg - Sep 26

207 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Sep 11

64 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 265 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 31

72 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 156 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2021

35 by BaciHoplatan31 »»
Oct 12, 12:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.