Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 34 35 [36]
Jan 16, 2022 6:18 AM
Oct 2020
Fairy_Platinum said:
J0kerofHearts said:

Akira: THEN THIS IS YOUR END *is about to fire gun but spirit of mother appears to stop him* M...mother? why are stopping me? *she points to a treasure map which leads to the One Piece*

*shoots dead of ugly ghost mother* AHHHHHH DIE UGLY GHOST... oh cool map bro wanna go look for some treasure maybe? *touches fingies together*

*Stomps on dead mother till literal paste* Yeah sure as long as i can wipe my ass ill go anywhere including chernobyl
Jan 16, 2022 6:21 AM
Jul 2018
THE_WEEB_KING said:
Fairy_Platinum said:

*shoots dead of ugly ghost mother* AHHHHHH DIE UGLY GHOST... oh cool map bro wanna go look for some treasure maybe? *touches fingies together*

*Stomps on dead mother till literal paste* Yeah sure as long as i can wipe my ass ill go anywhere including chernobyl

Akira: ok sweet, not the mother stomping bit, let's go guys to find the One Piece.
Jan 16, 2022 6:25 AM
Jul 2020
And so the trio set out on the open sea. George Swag the veteran pacifist with a sweet k/d hoping to find the bravery he once lost, Goku the shitter king who was searching for the golden bog roll, and their Captain Akira Perona, an edge lord with a heart of gold who hoped to fulfil his mothers final wish of finding the One Piece. what antics would they find on the way? Find out next time on the grand adventures of 3 and Half Guys Find Friendship!
Jan 16, 2022 6:38 AM
Jul 2020
Fairy_Platinum said:
And so the trio set out on the open sea. George Swag the veteran pacifist with a sweet k/d hoping to find the bravery he once lost, Goku the shitter king who was searching for the golden bog roll, and their Captain Akira Perona, an edge lord with a heart of gold who hoped to fulfil his mothers final wish of finding the One Piece. what antics would they find on the way? Find out next time on the grand adventures of 3 and Half Guys Find Friendship!
*sharts in the background* oops
Jan 16, 2022 6:41 AM
Jul 2018
Rumi_luna said:
Fairy_Platinum said:

Akira: hello? Who goes there? *draws blade*
Jan 16, 2022 6:42 AM
Oct 2020
Rumi_luna said:
Fairy_Platinum said:

D-did you just challenge me to a shart off? HOW DARE YOU, I HAVE YOU KNOW THE POWER OF MY hemorrhoids KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!
Jan 16, 2022 6:42 AM
Jul 2020
J0kerofHearts said:
Rumi_luna said:

UwU :3 think I missed D: oh hewo there OwO i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm stttttttacy
Jan 16, 2022 6:43 AM
Jul 2020
Rumi_luna said:
J0kerofHearts said:

UwU :3 think I missed D: oh hewo there OwO i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i'm stttttttacy

the echos of those farts and bring back horrible memories
Jan 16, 2022 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
Rumi_luna said:
J0kerofHearts said:

Akira: *notices you are a woman and smirks* Hello my name is Akira Perona, the man who will find the One Piece, this is my crew, three and a half guys pirates
Jan 16, 2022 6:44 AM
Jul 2020
THE_WEEB_KING said:
Rumi_luna said:

D-did you just challenge me to a shart off? HOW DARE YOU, I HAVE YOU KNOW THE POWER OF MY hemorrhoids KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!
pwease don't be angwy i-i-i-ii-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i didn't mean to make you angy
Jan 16, 2022 6:45 AM
Oct 2020
My name is Goku. i poo good.
Jan 16, 2022 6:46 AM
Jul 2020
J0kerofHearts said:
Rumi_luna said:

Akira: *notices you are a woman and smirks* Hello my name is Akira Perona, the man who will find the One Piece, this is my crew, three and a half guys pirates
are you looking to have little ol me in you cwew???? 0w0 I cant really fight but I can always help with de fiwst aid *points fingers and toes together shyly*
Jan 16, 2022 6:48 AM
Sep 2020
EW WHAT THE FUCK ITS ANOTHER BEAR EW GOD EW YOU ARE THE WORST I AM NOW SO ANGRY
Jan 16, 2022 6:48 AM
Jul 2020
Rumi_luna said:
J0kerofHearts said:

are you looking to have little ol me in you cwew???? 0w0 I cant really fight but I can always help with de fiwst aid *points fingers and toes together shyly*

Guys are we really gonna let this stranger join we dont have that much bog roll to go around especially with goku on board
Jan 16, 2022 6:50 AM
Jul 2018
Akira: you're right George, we need to test them somehow but I don't know how, any suggestions?
Jan 16, 2022 6:51 AM
Jul 2020
J0kerofHearts said:
Akira: you're right George, we need to test them somehow but I don't know how, any suggestions?

shittsing???
Jan 16, 2022 6:52 AM
Jul 2018
Akira: excellent suggestion *points to the two recruits* you two must have a shit off with Goku here *points to goku whom is shitting aggressively* whoever lasts more than 10 minutes may join us in finding the one piece.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 34 35 [36]

More topics from this board

» Create School Character Here:

umbreon506 - May 29, 2009

43 by jameseager »»
Jan 16, 2022 6:45 AM

» Ninja Roleplay: ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

umbreon506 - Jul 9, 2009

1234 by umbreon506 »»
Apr 9, 2010 10:46 PM

» Create a Hero/Villian Here:

umbreon506 - Sep 4, 2009

6 by umbreon506 »»
Apr 9, 2010 10:36 PM

» Heroes VS. Villians:

umbreon506 - Sep 4, 2009

0 by umbreon506 »»
Sep 4, 2009 8:39 PM

» Any Suggestions? ( 1 2 )

umbreon506 - Jul 9, 2009

52 by wicky1096 »»
Jul 31, 2009 4:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.