Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 17, 2021 9:34 AM
Dec 2021
Hey guys, I'm new to this platform and want a different set of eyes and opinions from people that know more about this anime or about the LN that it's based on. I'm very confused and lost on the reasoning of Eris's departure that you may possibly give me a different set of eyes? I'm having difficulty understanding this drastic twist. I don't know if the LN has the answer to this or the next EP will divulge into this but would anyone be able to explain the reasoning of why the original party of Ghislaine, Eris and Rudeus wouldn't continue as it did before the mana disaster when they regrouped? Personally, I see the 1st Part of the season as "world building" for part 2 to come in and start the main story, but Rudeus was both Ghislaine and Eris's teacher, for magic and reading/writing as they were with hand-to-hand combat to Rudeus. He even gave them wands for christ sake in PT1 but in PT2 that isn;t mentioned anymore? That seems more logical to continue it and everyone improving simultaneously while finding other survivors and fulfilling the "family" desire of Eris. In EP7, we saw Rudeus guiding Eris with the dancing scene at the banquet by telling her to "dodge", something seen only when they trained with each other showing that it was beneficial to be together. I understand that Eris wants to get stronger but she always lost and got her ass handed to her by Ruijerd when they trained yet still tried again and again but stull felt so useless after losing to a GOD? A god that also took out Ruijerd, a person that she also couldn't beat yet still considered and saw her as a warrior? I know that her goals and aspirations are high but come on, stick together, continue to do the things that you started in Part 1. Should I start reading the LN to get that info or will it not be explained in later EP/Seasons? I know im trying to make logical sense of an animated fantasy series but it's annoying to wrap my head around it. My apologies if some of this info was already said in different posts. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 19, 2021 1:35 PM
Mar 2020
Eris had seen rudeus training to face Orsted again, so she understood that finding him again is unevitable. She wants to be protect Rudeus, so decides to be strong enough to fight at his level.

English is not my first language...
Dec 31, 2021 2:52 AM
Oct 2014
There are many cut content videos like https://youtu.be/gnb6W2_wcIw and https://youtu.be/O4KBEWTPA-8 who explain what happened in more detail. Those should help you out.

But I agree Eris choice is still odd for me as well, sticking together and starting family seems more logic, but I guess it's just that Eris has different values and beliefs gained strength is more important right now.
Woho0Jan 18, 2022 1:47 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.