Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 20, 2021 7:48 PM

Dec 2013
That was a journey. I can imagine this doing well as a film. The ending was bittersweet for me, and powerful. I guess it’s somewhat of an open ending? I mean the main plot and any questions readers may have are concluded but it’s just about us now wondering where Yijun and Suni will end up in life. If they have each other they’ll be okay, is the message I received. A-in’s character struck a chord - it was unpredictable but very much well executed, probably the highlight of the finale for me.
Dec 1, 2021 2:42 AM
Apr 2021
KuraiDaiAnime said:
That was a journey. I can imagine this doing well as a film. The ending was bittersweet for me, and powerful. I guess it’s somewhat of an open ending? I mean the main plot and any questions readers may have are concluded but it’s just about us now wondering where Yijun and Suni will end up in life. If they have each other they’ll be okay, is the message I received. A-in’s character struck a chord - it was unpredictable but very much well executed, probably the highlight of the finale for me.

Hey, where did you read it?
Dec 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Dec 2013
SAM_OP9 said:

I read it on the Webtoon app! You do have to unlock the episodes daily (or pay to get through it fast), but webtoon has a much better platform especially when it comes to the way in which Ilkwon Han (author) draws his art.

P.S
If you don’t want to pay, I suggest unlocking one episode a day for 14 days because that’s how long you can keep an episode for, and then you can binge read all those chapters. It’s not a long manhwa either. That’s how I read it haha
Dec 1, 2021 3:45 AM
Apr 2021
KuraiDaiAnime said:
SAM_OP9 said:

I read it on the Webtoon app! You do have to unlock the episodes daily (or pay to get through it fast), but webtoon has a much better platform especially when it comes to the way in which Ilkwon Han (author) draws his art.

P.S
If you don’t want to pay, I suggest unlocking one episode a day for 14 days because that’s how long you can keep an episode for, and then you can binge read all those chapters. It’s not a long manhwa either. That’s how I read it haha

Ohh thanks for the information..
Dec 1, 2021 3:51 AM

Dec 2013
SAM_OP9 said:

Ohh thanks for the information..

No problem. I also recommend you read “Annarasumanara” which was written by the same author, if you haven’t read it already. That is also on the Webtoon app.
Nov 9, 2022 7:19 PM
May 2020
This was worth all the coins tbh. As expected from Annarasumanara's author :)
Nov 25, 2022 8:51 AM

Dec 2013
Maisyyy said:
This was worth all the coins tbh. As expected from Annarasumanara's author :)

I believe I read this webtoon first before reading Annarasumanara. Both were amazing, although the latter is probably stuck in my head more.
Feb 1, 3:12 AM

Nov 2014
i didn't finish it yet but i can't stand the main character tbh

More topics from this board

» chapters

whoisLVN - Mar 14, 2021

4 by Phloup »»
May 7, 2021 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.