Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2021 6:01 AM

Apr 2020
I was just checking some hentai to watch on hanime.tv and I suddenly found yu-no but I thought the title is the only thing that is same But when I read its synopses and saw some screenshots,I was sure, it's previously made henti adaption of this and even the animation and art style is very old
If you want you can go and check it out I'd don't know the difference between these two other than adult stuff filled to the brim I haven't watched the hentai version so let me know
Nov 3, 2021 6:22 AM
Sep 2018
Bruh, it's a light novel from the 90s, of course it's bound to have H content.
Nov 3, 2021 7:05 AM

Oct 2019
The original game is a Visual Novel/Eroge released in the 80-90’s for the Dreamcast. It was one of the very first games to introduce the Time Travel elements. Yes. It has a good amount of H-Content. It’s a masterpiece of a game considering the limitations from way back when.
Regarding the hentai adaptation is quite bad. It’s uncensored but it’s super rushed and scrambled. Unless you have played the game to fill in the blanks it will be extremely confusing.
The Anime adaptation is for remastered remake released for the Nintendo Switch a few years ago.
Not only the adult content is removed but the game’s difficulty is severely toned down (Like the OG was in master mode all the time specially one particular Route, considering that you didn’t have access to online guides and stuff)
They also removed context and several things that were heavy plot from other characters (Like Ayumi and Kana) so they almost feel like completely different characters. Sad part is they left the hints there so it feels weird.
If possible, given that I watched both, I would advise to watch only the Anime version, there are better hentais available. But if you become interested in the story I sincerely recommend playing the original game. Worth the time. Super long but worth the time.
Nov 3, 2021 7:39 AM

May 2020
OneMoreOne said:

No it's not......
Nov 3, 2021 7:52 AM
Jan 2017
Rad_Scientist said:
OneMoreOne said:

No it's not......
its a Visual Novel from the 90s, I heard it inspired aspects of Steins;Gate, which thank god Steins;Gate is better unlike this show, it felt like you planted an apple tree and instead of giving fruit it didnt give anything, so all that waiting useless.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Nov 3, 2021 7:55 AM

May 2020
Jirehhhhh said:
Rad_Scientist said:

No it's not......
its a Visual Novel from the 90s, I heard it inspired aspects of Steins;Gate, which thank god Steins;Gate is better unlike this show, it felt like you planted an apple tree and instead of giving fruit it didnt give anything, so all that waiting useless.

I know, but he said Light Novel.
Nov 3, 2021 7:56 AM
Jan 2017
Rad_Scientist said:
Jirehhhhh said:

I know, but he said Light Novel.
yeh my bad I thought you were denying that it was released a long time ago woopsie.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Nov 3, 2021 10:14 AM
Mar 2021
……Hentai name?
Nov 4, 2021 1:00 AM

Apr 2020
KachiShiro said:
……Hentai name?
same name as anime yu-no
Nov 19, 2021 5:38 AM

Jan 2021
Thanks for info 🕵️
Roxy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2019

53 by Buhay127 »»
Jul 10, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

18 by Talamare »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.