Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 23, 2021 3:37 PM

Aug 2015
When they first showed the teacher I immediately thought it was Kawasegawa Eiko but then I realised that wouldn't make sense.
Now they showed that Eiko is the younger sister of the teacher and it all makes sense now!

Nice improvisation to make the best of the situation by Kyouya.

I really like this Anime - one of my faves of this season, looking forward to more!
#FreePalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
Jul 24, 2021 11:55 AM
May 2017
I REALLY HEARD THAT??????
OPENING OF RUROUNI KENSHIN!!!!!!
It made my day so happy. It was the best episode of the year!!! It reminded me of something that made my childhood so happy!!!
I'm in love with this scene, I keep reviewing it.

It's the happiest 18 seconds of the year for me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ufD8c88DkM
Jul 24, 2021 1:00 PM

Jul 2014
Bold choice to make Nanako a terrible singer when her VA Aimi is an excellent singer (as her solo career and role in Bandori proves). That aside, after a poor second episode this was definitely a bit more of a step in the right direction. Not perfect, but it's getting there.
Jul 24, 2021 1:42 PM

Jul 2014
I knew it! With how similar they looked I suspected they were related xD. That blush was super cute.

I couldn't help but smile when I heard the OP of Rurouni Kenshin. Nanako is probably my best girl so far <3.

And then the scene with Shinoaki. They really went full harem in this episode, didn't they?
Jul 25, 2021 3:13 AM
Aug 2020
olokinprime said:
That really was a creative to get out of their problem. The anime really cut the fat in the storytelling, because that ninja student who gave a standing ovation had originally a key role in it. Question:

Anybody know which anime theme Nanako sang in karaoke? It really feels familiar, and probably comes a popular anime around that timeline.
rurouni kenshin;)
Aug 7, 2021 3:15 PM

Aug 2017
So, is this a harem now? The premise was a bait.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 11, 2021 3:27 AM

Apr 2020
now i feel depressed i dont have nanako in my life
water
Aug 19, 2021 2:01 AM
Dec 2018
FMmatron said:
Imagine Kyoua being able to fix his life, but in the process he's indriectly gonna cause Shinoaki to fail in some way. Then he's gonna have to travel back to fix it again. Toyko Revengers style xD

And well, well, who would've thought that these two are sisters πŸ™ƒ

Pretty nice episode again. The screening was of course a success and the senpai seem like nice and fun people. Lesbo vibes were already oozing out from YURIka. Coincidence? I don't think so. And girls wearing their shirts like her, with one shoulder hanging out are hot by default.

Toyko ??? Alles klar dude .

My Candies:

Aug 19, 2021 2:41 AM

Nov 2016
Cubefield93 said:
FMmatron said:
Imagine Kyoua being able to fix his life, but in the process he's indriectly gonna cause Shinoaki to fail in some way. Then he's gonna have to travel back to fix it again. Toyko Revengers style xD

And well, well, who would've thought that these two are sisters πŸ™ƒ

Pretty nice episode again. The screening was of course a success and the senpai seem like nice and fun people. Lesbo vibes were already oozing out from YURIka. Coincidence? I don't think so. And girls wearing their shirts like her, with one shoulder hanging out are hot by default.

Toyko ??? Alles klar dude .

Oh wow, ein Tippfehler. Chill mal loo.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 30, 2021 12:57 PM

Jan 2018
I feel like I already said this before but Bokutachi no Remake or Remake Our Life can somehow either be inspiring but also can rub people the wrong way. It’s treading dangerous grounds.
Personally I'm not so young that I can take the advice at heart and start building things from the foundation but I'm not so old that everything is over. I'm at the point in my life (since Idk if anyone else goes through this) where everything feels like a haze and I have no sense of clear direction of where to go next. The 2020 pandemic also certainly didn’t help. So I am a bit conflicted about how to feel about this anime. Kind of hard to explain now but hopefully it'll be positive by the end of it.
0451Aug 30, 2021 1:01 PM
Sep 5, 2021 5:22 PM

Apr 2012
In his normal timeline, everyone was doing fine and were successful. I wonder if his meddling would inadvertently ruin them to a lesser degree while he becomes the success story.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 11, 2021 12:06 AM
May 2020
Please tell me that i’m not the only one who immediately thought of using stills and that kyouya isn’t a genius for thinking of that, it’s literally the first thing that came to mind
Sep 29, 2021 7:56 AM
Jul 2019
Dude, this episode really caught on pretty well, not the joke, but brother, what name did it give to After Effects and Premier Pro? to create a 3 minute clip so good however to use Keyframe or VFX or just FX came out much better.
Sep 29, 2021 8:46 PM

Aug 2018
Hehe I noticed that Ruruni Kenhin op there...

Better than last episode for sure!

Oct 6, 2021 4:13 AM

Jul 2015
Hearing Nanako suddenly sing Rurouni Kenshin "Sobakasu" opening really brought some nostalgic feelings to me. I wish they showed Kawasegawa's short film instead of skipping it but at least we get to see Kyoya being a smooth boy by scoring some points by the three girls.

Nov 2, 2021 5:28 AM

Mar 2013
After the heartfelt message Kyouya said straight to Aki's face, she has been given new hope and inspiration, that part of the animation was beautiful that I'd love it burned into my eyes (not literally, lol).

Anyway, she clearly said that Kyouya is her new goal... O:
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 16, 2021 12:18 AM

Jun 2020
They outdid themselves with this output even though they had difficulties regarding their borrowed camera

I mean I agree that they deserve first place but I think they could've done more to outperform the other groups but I expected them to get the second place at least like who was that, I should've known that they're sisters well no shit because of their hair color

This is slowly turning into a harem anime, is it? But I like Kyoya's way of communicating with other people especially towards Shinoaki that might be a critical hit.

Dec 11, 2021 5:06 PM

Sep 2020
Making a stop motion film was really creative and interesting.
"Aki, I love your art" Personally that was the best moment of this episode.

Mess with waifu, lose your laifu
Dec 30, 2021 12:16 PM

Aug 2014
I knew it they will make it with photos ;]
Too bad they did not find time to show the movie of Eiko. I also thought that Misaki is mother of Eiko, but sister is ok too.
Eiko may be Kyouya wife later. I wonder what implications will have that time travel and if it will be explained.
(γ₯οΏ£ ³οΏ£)γ₯ けゅっ けゅっ γ‚­γ‚Ή (´ο½‘βœͺωβœͺq`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 4, 2022 4:54 AM

May 2016
Shino top tier waifu <3
that ending almost felt like a confession.
Aug 18, 2022 5:17 AM

Dec 2013
That was actually some decent improvising by Kyouya. He deserved the praise that he got from the others.

Nanako definitely needs to work on her singing....
Dec 17, 2022 3:41 AM

Dec 2012
This anime keeps getting better and better

Dec 19, 2022 12:18 PM

Apr 2013
Was a bit disappointed, that they did not show the redhead's short movie as well. Episode hat some nice convos, but was overall not that exciting.
Mar 6, 2023 3:18 AM

Jun 2011
Lelouch0202 said:

Nanako was singing Sobakasu! I recognized that tune immediately. Looks like she's watched Rurouni Kenshin, I approve. xD
came here to find the title of the song, I recognized that tune immediately too but couldn't remember where it's from, so thanks for this. This show is cultured. :)
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 7, 2023 12:34 AM
Dec 2022
The film turns put great despite all the troubles. Managed to get third place which fires up the whole team to do better next time.
Jul 27, 2023 3:54 PM
Oct 2022
COWARD MC FOR LEAVE THE WIFE AND DON'T LOVE EX-WIFE IN PAST TIME FOR THE FUTURE LOVE
Aug 13, 2023 4:21 PM

Dec 2007
I love the story and all, but in the second part it feels as the story is falling in more harem style than what i felt so far.
first part however, i liked how kyoya figured out to make the short film working with the limited situation. though i wanted to watch their short film more than just the making of it. lol

and all in all, i feel kyoya is too much mixing his own future and the past. its seems he didn't understood that, but it just seems as eiko understood his words for confession lol
Oct 14, 8:08 AM

Feb 2017
boku no rimeiku... so why is the title "bokutachi"? a foreshadowing? or just symbolic, like how each of them wants a change in their life through this art school?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi no Remake Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Sep 25, 2021

176 by addictedtoliving »»
Oct 15, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi no Remake Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2021

212 by addictedtoliving »»
Oct 14, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi no Remake Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Sep 4, 2021

132 by Timeline_man »»
May 24, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi no Remake Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

158 by Timeline_man »»
May 24, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi no Remake Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2021

90 by Timeline_man »»
May 24, 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.