Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2014 6:29 PM
Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aug 25, 2016 8:41 PM

Mar 2014
Ryoko is something else in this one... instead of buying the food for Tenchi and the crew she goes out and spends it all on food and other things for herself. Then she realizes that she spent it all an has to rob the bank of Jurai to replenish their funds... LOL!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2019 9:20 PM

Aug 2015
I guess this episode reminds us you can't trust someone with a history like Ryoko's for much. I was actually hoping Ryoko would have some sense of loyalty to the people she's been living with, but no.
Maybe Ayeka should've let Ryoko take Tenchi with her after all.

Dammit Ryoko, can't you get groceries without drawing heat? Blowing up bars and attacking the bank of Jurai, this dysfunctional road trip looks like asymmetric warfare on the state of Juirai with no media spin needed lol

Oct 9, 2021 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
Ryoko, girl, I'm gonna need you to at least order the groceries before you do all of that jazz lol. But golly, the food and drinks did look scrumdiddlyumptious.

What the heck is Mihoshi doing trying to help fix the engine? Thankfully due to Washu's genius the engine was fixed. But there's never a dull moment with Tenchi and co, lol
Oct 26, 2021 8:38 PM
Sep 2010
and here i thought Ryoko would at least care about Tenchi's well being but nope she'd let him starve to death too lol
Apr 19, 2023 6:17 PM
Dec 2020
Man Ryoko sure was a dick in this episode. Mind you given that she has her own ship and the ability to phase through solid matter you'd think they could just get her to rob a Space Wendy's or something. Also - why can't everyone just abandon Kiyone's ship and use Ryo-Ohki?
My favourite scene was when Ryoko just snatches away Ayeka's wallet and then glomps Tenchi. Also, his dad trying to suggest he go with her and gets just shot down was properly funny.
And the two parody frames with Ayeka being crucified were hilarious - does that make Ryoko Judas??!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Episode 9 Discussion

Artlieis - Aug 26, 2014

7 by Seabury »»
Jul 2, 2023 11:33 PM

» Do watch by release date

Mustytaco29 - May 31, 2023

4 by Salty-GB »»
May 31, 2023 5:59 AM

Poll: » Tenchi Universe Episode 26 Discussion

greenmarty - May 29, 2011

10 by nomad8 »»
Apr 30, 2023 11:13 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Episode 25 Discussion

Artlieis - Oct 2, 2014

6 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 30, 2023 6:03 PM

Poll: » Tenchi Muyo! Episode 24 Discussion

Artlieis - Sep 25, 2014

7 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 29, 2023 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.