Forum Settings
Forums

Favorite Character? Characters you HATE?

New
Nov 19, 2009 7:41 PM
Feb 2009
Alright. This topic MUST be done.

What are everyone's favorite characters?

I have a hard time deciding... ^^; but I REALLY like Eri, Kei, Alyce and MAMA FRAN. <3

I DO NOT LIKE SHINA OR JAQUEZ.... *glares* They're so EVIL for the mean stuff they do to poor Alyce...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 19, 2009 8:33 PM
Jul 2018

You had to ask this? YOU REALLY HAD TO ASK THIS?!

I love Kei. That's it. I wont go back to Eri. Granted, he will forever be in my top faves list of Kimi-Chan's male characters, but Kei... He just kicked Eri's ass by a landslide.

Shina... Is ok. Shes my character, I shouldn't have to hate her. I write her too well to hate her. I like that I can write her but her character is made to be hated of course. :D

KORTEN
Nov 20, 2009 5:34 AM

Apr 2008
Shortness said:
I love Kei. That's it. I wont go back to Eri. Granted, he will forever be in my top faves list of Kimi-Chan's male characters, but Kei... He just kicked Eri's ass by a landslide.

......Woah. That took me by surprise. Not that you like Kei more... but the line I WON'T GO BACK. o_o

Ahahahaha!
Oh man....favorite characters...
Well I guess I cant hide it... Kei is mine. ;__; Him and Eri are both equal on my list, but... Kei is the one I say is my favorite! -BAW-

Mostly because of how intricate and complicated his life is made out to be. *nods* I love the constant mood swings he has.. er, will have I guess... and playing out his character is so easy! Like Korten is with Shina, it all comes naturally. XD

If I had to choose a favorite female character... I think I would definitely go with Alyce. <333 She's too cute and she reminds me so much of Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke! >w< I just wanna give her a hug! FFFF

Characters I hate... there's quite a few actually. BUT if I had to choose only one... Shina. Definitely. 8| When I play Kei and Eri out, I actually feel as mad as they do when she talks. I would think that makes it obvious that I hate her guts. XD

~Kimi
HAPPY MARIA!
Nov 20, 2009 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
kimichan09 said:
Shortness said:

......Woah. That took me by surprise. Not that you like Kei more... but the line I WON'T GO BACK. o_o

REALLY? I thought... YEAH. I prolly wont ever like Eri as much as I like Kei again. Its just... IDK. XD

KORTEN
Dec 11, 2009 10:58 PM

Oct 2008
I dislike Roxas! 8D 'Nuff said.

I like Tarou. And Noa. I haven't seen a lot of them (durrrrrr) but Tarou wins for... REASONS.
And Noa's hot. God I sound superficial.
*shuts up*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Where do YOU see BSSB?

removed-user - Nov 18, 2009

3 by removed-user »»
Jul 23, 2010 12:25 AM

» BSSB Song Discussion

Artifedex - Nov 18, 2009

1 by removed-user »»
Nov 19, 2009 10:16 AM

» MEMBER CARDS!! .: CLOSED FOR NOW :.

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 18, 2009 9:01 PM

» Baby Steps Chapter 1 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 18, 2009 8:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.