Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 17, 2021 6:38 AM

Mar 2021
Now that the season is almost finished, I am pretty interested in buying the light novels to read further and add to my collection. With two episodes to go I was wondering how far the series is with the light novel and which volume comes after this series ends. Anyone knows?
Sep 17, 2021 6:46 AM
Jun 2021
If you want to start light novel I recommend to start from volume 1 and we are is the dark about how many season will be there and how many volumes will be adapted
Sep 17, 2021 7:45 AM
Aug 2018
aadi345688 said:
If you want to start light novel I recommend to start from volume 1 and we are is the dark about how many season will be there and how many volumes will be adapted
it may get season two
Sep 17, 2021 7:47 AM
Aug 2018
Demientjuh said:
Now that the season is almost finished, I am pretty interested in buying the light novels to read further and add to my collection. With two episodes to go I was wondering how far the series is with the light novel and which volume comes after this series ends. Anyone knows?
which picture is rhis of sunset
Sep 17, 2021 7:50 AM
Aug 2018
Demientjuh said:
it may get season two
Sep 17, 2021 7:58 AM

Mar 2021
Sayan_Pal said:
Demientjuh said:
which picture is rhis of sunset

this is from standing on a million lives
Sep 17, 2021 1:32 PM

Apr 2010
The anime will cover vol2, and probably throw in half of vol 3 into one episode. Just read from the beginning if you're interested in the LN, the anime turned out to be a pretty bad adaptation.
Sep 17, 2021 2:21 PM

Mar 2021
antonn said:
The anime will cover vol2, and probably throw in half of vol 3 into one episode. Just read from the beginning if you're interested in the LN, the anime turned out to be a pretty bad adaptation.

thanks, guess imma just have to suck it up and plunder my bank account :)
Sep 17, 2021 5:58 PM
Aug 2018
antonn said:
if season two happen, it be good anime
Sep 17, 2021 5:59 PM
Aug 2018
Demientjuh said:
antonn said:

Demientjuh said:
antonn said:

it may get season two
Sep 17, 2021 6:08 PM

Apr 2010
Sayan_Pal said:
antonn said:

A second season is very unlikely. The anime's budget reached the point that they resort to stills and having things happen offscreeen with just the voice acting describing what's going on. Even if it did get a second season, it wouldn't magically fix the issues of pacing, cuts, and changes with the first season.
Sep 17, 2021 7:39 PM
Aug 2018
antonn said:
Sayan_Pal said:

A second season is very unlikely. The anime's budget reached the point that they resort to stills and having things happen offscreeen with just the voice acting describing what's going on. Even if it did get a second season, it wouldn't magically fix the issues of pacing, cuts, and changes with the first season.
let us see,it is not unlikely, j c studio made very sequel so blue ray and ln sale may get a chance to second season. If u donot like, stop and ignore that. Never interfere, u donot force others to believe u, it is not very bad
Sep 18, 2021 2:28 AM

Apr 2010
Sayan_Pal said:
antonn said:

let us see,it is not unlikely, j c studio made very sequel so blue ray and ln sale may get a chance to second season. If u donot like, stop and ignore that. Never interfere, u donot force others to believe u, it is not very bad

Calm your tits, guy. Like I said, even if it does get second season, it doesn't change my opinion that if OP wishes to read the LN it would probably be a better experience to start from the beginning than picking it up from wherever the anime ends, due to the cuts in the anime.
Sep 18, 2021 2:52 AM
Aug 2018
antonn said:
Sayan_Pal said:

Calm your tits, guy. Like I said, even if it does get second season, it doesn't change my opinion that if OP wishes to read the LN it would probably be a better experience to start from the beginning than picking it up from wherever the anime ends, due to the cuts in the anime.
i know that second season may not correct error,but second season may improve quality,and ln donot has much picture ,so it look critical and difficult to me and which cut scene

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

101 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Oct 8, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

76 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

62 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2021

73 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 8, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2021

85 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 1, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.