Forum Settings
Forums

Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Volume 3 Discussion

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2021 5:09 PM

Feb 2018
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Am I the only one who feels strange with Mahirun title?

I don't know how many friends Mahiru has but for now Mahiru is grateful to have a friend like Chitose. I forgot a little about the previous volume so yeah, this is a continuation of the second volume and also a web novel version. Who's Kadowaki?

Amrgggg, This is so confusing, I'll read this later when I read volume 3. This web novel is so confusing, maybe I'll edit this post after reading volume 3.
Mar 10, 2021 11:21 PM

Jul 2017
Syureria said:
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.

I don't know how many friends Mahiru has but for now Mahiru is grateful to have a friend like Chitose. I forgot a little about the previous volume so yeah, this is a continuation of the second volume and also a web novel version. Who's Kadowaki?

Amrgggg, This is so confusing, I'll read this later when I read volume 3. This web novel is so confusing, maybe I'll edit this post after reading volume 3.
Kadowaki it's the popular guy on this story and MC classmate.
im not too good to speak english

.. -- / -. --- - / - --- --- / --. --- --- -.. / - --- / ... .--. . .- -.- / . -. --. .-.. .. ... ....

Jun 9, 2021 5:08 AM

Feb 2018
Logical_ said:
Kadowaki it's the popular guy on this story and MC classmate.
sry late and thansk, Although it's very confusing but I will read this one more time
Aug 4, 2021 3:59 AM

Jan 2021
Heyyy where did u find vol3?
Is there eng version??!
Syureria said:

heyyy where did u find vol 3?? Is there english version available??
Aug 4, 2021 6:23 PM

Feb 2018
Imagine_Breakr said:
Vol 3

https://bookwalker.jp/de55a10d02-9f11-48d8-8c9f-5c204f66d67e/
Nov 12, 2021 2:38 PM
Feb 2020
Syureria said:
Imagine_Breakr said:
Vol 3

https://bookwalker.jp/de55a10d02-9f11-48d8-8c9f-5c204f66d67e/

he said english bro
Nov 12, 2021 4:39 PM

Feb 2018
ivoza said:

he said english bro
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
Nov 13, 2021 5:09 AM
Feb 2020
Syureria said:
ivoza said:

he said english bro

you need to go outside kid
Nov 13, 2021 2:34 PM
Apr 2020
Let's get this scanlated.
Feb 27, 2022 10:11 PM

Feb 2021
Probably my favorite volume so far, I really liked the first few chapters, and the chemistry between Mahiru and Amane, I also liked the addition of Yuuta to the main cast.
It seems like each volume a new drama is introduced, I wonder how each one of them is going to be solved.

Overall great volume, my favorite so far, I can't wait for the anime, just wish Yen Press would announce vol. 4 already.

ivoza said:
Syureria said:

you need to go outside kid

Nah I think you need to touch some grass, piracy is only bad for everyone, creators and fans alike.
May 4, 2022 2:26 PM
Feb 2021
Another great volume. The development between Mahiru and Amane is advancing faster than I expected and I'll be more surprised if they don't get together in the next volume.
May 8, 2022 4:46 AM

Jan 2017
Mahiru's really acting all devil-ish like in this volume with her advances lmao, Amane really felt like the embodiment of the "dense male MC" trope but thank god author said that's gonna change with vol 4. moar shopping mall outings plsssss

No further backstory for Mahiru this time but we do learn of Amane's bitter past which almost lead to HMMMMSTTTTTTT. Summer holiday arc next LESGO
Jan 28, 2023 12:56 AM

Mar 2018
Honestly, I really liked this volume, save for a few interactions, and I really enjoy seeing the coy and cunning side of Mahiru. She's started to get on the offensive and, I wonder, if she will be the one to inevitably confess, or will it be Amane?

There's also the prospect of the summer visit on the horizon, which I'm looking forward, and perhaps a double date once Mahiru and Amane are finally together?? That's the dream.

More topics from this board

» Otonari no Tenshi-sama ranks first for the best LN this year! Mahiru also ranks first for best girl 3 years in a row!

maplesyrup47 - Nov 24, 2023

7 by aurora_yuuki »»
Oct 19, 12:30 AM

» Where the anime end?

Dije - May 21, 2023

11 by Playcool »»
Jul 27, 3:24 PM

» Angel next door LN volume 8

Tdhfxgjdk - Mar 30, 2023

5 by K_Abhishek »»
Apr 6, 11:40 AM

» Should I read the manga rather than the LN?

medievalknight12 - Jan 19

3 by medievalknight12 »»
Jan 19, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Volume 5.5 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Oct 4, 2023

1 by briandashoota7 »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:40 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.