Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 27, 2018 5:19 AM

Feb 2018
Best girl Hattori is back yay
Mar 1, 2019 2:39 PM

Aug 2017
Iwase is pretty, I like her. Miura stinks.
tigerz said:
Their next manga will be bakuman.

j/k, that would be too seinfeld.
Haha yes!
CarbonMDMar 1, 2019 2:43 PM
Dec 17, 2019 4:24 AM

Mar 2015
In the end it was all to help them get better! Really hope it pays off!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 4, 2020 10:21 AM

May 2018
With just one sentence, Hattori shows that he is a million times better as an editor than Miura xD
Jan 12, 2021 4:44 PM

Jul 2017
Good episode, and it's awesome to see Hattori finally join in to help Ashirogi Muto and Miura try and formulate the best manga they possibly could to serialize with their final chance to impress the editorial department, risking expulsion from Shounen Jump in the process should they fail. This name is truly the embodiment of 'Bakuman' since they're gambling their future with manga on this in a do or die fashion. Shame KTM didn't get the green light since I did love the concept of that being turned to a serialized manga, even if its just an upgrade on their own idea in the past.
Feb 4, 2021 2:24 AM
Jul 2018
I'm very glad they didn't go with KTM. That sounded so cheap to me. Two seasons of trial and error, and they had me thinking they were just gonna take a simple way out and go back to Money and Intelligence "but different" instead of something brand new. If KTM were a success, then everything else would've been obsolete and they'd have learned nothing. In a meta sense, KTM just wouldn't have made Bakuman good. So I'm expressing my content with the way things turned out in this episode.
Jul 29, 2021 9:37 PM

Jan 2020
KTM huh..? Sounds cheesy as a serious manga title to be honest...
Jul 29, 2021 9:41 PM

Jan 2020
Oh wow I thought Iwase was bluffing when she found a replacement for Takagi...

Hattori should've at least try it.........
Oct 20, 2021 2:26 PM

Dec 2007
hattori: (with some mature changes) we meet couple of time, seduce me.
xD

yeah it was weird for miura to behave like this.
love the hattori coming back to help ashirogi, in my eyes he's the only one truly understand their ability.

too bad though KTM didn't work, i would have read it.
don't understand though what so bagged takagi in "magma stopper" story, not developed setting for mainstream is what make them interesting, you start with some nice average action, leading it to long-run stories with lots of twists.

next, coming the best arc in this season.
(after the boycott)
Oct 24, 2022 8:35 PM

Jan 2020
These poor assistants. Considering how unstable creating manga is, they may as well have taken the half-salary.

Miura seems like he's forcing Moritaka and Takagi to branch out as much as possible. Presumably to broaden their experience and give them more tools to work with when it comes to creating manga. That certainly isn't like him. Which, surprisingly, it turns out that's because it isn't him doing it. At least Hattori is doing one thing right this episode.

Iwase is about to ruin +Natural with her obsession with Hattori. Clearly the fact that she doesn't care all that much about manga is starting to show more and more. I wouldn't be surprised if +Natural ends before too much longer. I hope Hattori knows what he's doing by humoring her affections.

Can't say I was too interested in KTM or Magma Stoppers. But, it looks like whatever Moritaka and Takagi land on next will be their permanent series. I'm somewhat excited to see what it'll be.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 8, 2023 11:40 AM

Dec 2020
I don't like the iwase screen time, i really don't like that character there's noting to like about her.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 10, 2012

99 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 14, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 14, 2012

123 by AhmedJafar1 »»
Jun 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2011

121 by tsog »»
May 28, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 3, 2012

73 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
Apr 27, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

169 by LuffyetWade »»
Apr 16, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.