Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2021 1:26 AM
May 2020
i know that we’re in the final arc but how many chapters will the final arc have and how many chapters will tr have
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 23, 2021 5:27 PM
Apr 2017
honestly, it'd be hard to determine how many chapters the final arc may have. depending on how long it'll be and if we'll be getting any confirmation on the last chapter being released. there's already 23? volumes out so far. so i feel like we might get at least 25/26 at most. just my assumption tho ksdjfsk won't know until it's finished i guess.
Jul 24, 2021 4:46 AM
Jul 2021
around 300 or less maybe? current arc seems like it has more elaborate plot to reach ending that takemitchy wants to be...
Jul 24, 2021 8:32 AM
Apr 2017
that's true, yeah. But it also depends if the author will make it how the situation with saving Hina went. If he plans on making it where Takemitchy has to go to the future to see if things have changed with mikey or not, it would mean there'd be more chapters than anticipated. However, considering it's already hard enough for takemitchy to meet with Mikey in a normal situation. I doubt it'll be easy enough for him, so he might have to do it all in one go. So it makes sense that it won't be too many chapters at this point.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.