Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 13, 2021 9:00 PM
Jun 2021
You probaly know that a tonikaku kawaii OVA is arriving next day 18, but i whant to know your opinions and what hare you hare expecting -Please no spoiler for new people in the anime to not get spoiled-
Davyy_Jul 13, 2021 9:05 PM
Jul 13, 2021 9:14 PM
Jun 2021
Yeah, I am very excited for this OVA. This was a very good rom-com show,so I am looking forward to this OVA
Jul 13, 2021 9:18 PM
Dec 2020
First of all amazing English even auto correct gave up on you. And for the matter in hand pretty excited generally cute was one of those rare anime without any harem or complex love triangle thing , tho I doubt this ova will be of much use to connect the dots on what's happening in this universe as the manga is still going on and around chap 170 is when shit is starting to get shorted.
Jul 13, 2021 9:25 PM

Dec 2015
wow, i didnt even know an ova was coming i guess ill have to watch it
Jul 13, 2021 9:35 PM

Jan 2021
I can pretty much feel it, in season 2 it won't be the same adorable anime that we all saw, rather it may turn dark...just a feeling based on Tsukasa's track record.
Jul 13, 2021 10:54 PM
Jan 2021
Kaedemav said:
I can pretty much feel it, in season 2 it won't be the same adorable anime that we all saw, rather it may turn dark...just a feeling based on Tsukasa's track record.
naah if season 2 come it will be wholesome as season 1 as a manga reader i can assure you.
Jul 13, 2021 10:58 PM
Jan 2021
Natinnine said:
First of all amazing English even auto correct gave up on you. And for the matter in hand pretty excited generally cute was one of those rare anime without any harem or complex love triangle thing , tho I doubt this ova will be of much use to connect the dots on what's happening in this universe as the manga is still going on and around chap 170 is when shit is starting to get shorted.
hey don't judge his english, i bet english will be his 2nd or maybe 3rd language.
Jul 13, 2021 10:58 PM
Feb 2021
I honestly wonder how far they are going to go into the manga. I assume till the kinda official ending. I don't they'll adapt anything after that but I'm excited nonetheless. This anime is so cute!
Jul 13, 2021 11:09 PM

Jan 2021
Gabbar101 said:
Kaedemav said:
naah if season 2 come it will be wholesome as season 1 as a manga reader i can assure you.
oh is it ? Then what about the mysterious nature of Tsukasa, also I saw a poster where she was holding a sword bleeding,I was like ;-;
Jul 13, 2021 11:16 PM
Mar 2021
HELL YEA MEN IM HELLA EXCITED
Jul 13, 2021 11:18 PM
Jan 2021
Kaedemav said:
Gabbar101 said:
oh is it ? Then what about the mysterious nature of Tsukasa, also I saw a poster where she was holding a sword bleeding,I was like ;-;
well actually i don't have readed full manga but i have read enough which will cover season 2 and nothing bad will happen atleast in season 2 it will cover a hot spring trip,a new pet dog arrival and his teacher love story.
As for that sword thing i am currently not following this manga so i have no idea.
But from what i have manga has a happy-go story till now.
Jul 13, 2021 11:44 PM

Jan 2021
Gabbar101 said:
Kaedemav said:
well actually i don't have readed full manga but i have read enough which will cover season 2 and nothing bad will happen atleast in season 2 it will cover a hot spring trip,a new pet dog arrival and his teacher love story.
As for that sword thing i am currently not following this manga so i have no idea.
ahh okay, thankss
Jul 14, 2021 12:31 AM
Apr 2021
Yes i ham exited for the ova
Jul 14, 2021 1:26 AM
Apr 2021
Is it really coming on this month?
Jul 14, 2021 3:08 AM
Jul 2020
Natinnine said:
lol there isn’t even 170 chapters, the 155th chapter released today
Jul 14, 2021 4:22 AM
Aug 2018
Natinnine said:
First of all amazing English even auto correct gave up on you.

Proceeds to use run on sentences and ignore proper punctuation. XD
Jul 14, 2021 7:05 AM
Feb 2021
Kaedemav said:
as a manga reader i assure you. This wont be turning dark. The are many things which will happen. Most of them are very wholesome. If they try to wrap up to the latest chapter , we might get some stuff. But that will surely be too fast. And i wouldn't like so
Jul 14, 2021 11:19 PM
Jan 2021
I waiting from the day of announcement....
Jul 15, 2021 1:00 AM
Jan 2021
I am excited because I want some more wholesome moments. I'm a manga reader and I assure you that the story will pretty much be wholesome with some obvious twist and turns.
Jul 15, 2021 1:11 AM
Jun 2014
Very, because I feel we don’t know much about the lead female. A lot is unanswered
Jul 15, 2021 6:46 AM

Nov 2020
Natinnine said:

Wow be a little
More considerate. Either he did it by accident or English might not be his first language.
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Jul 15, 2021 12:26 PM
Jun 2021
Natinnine said:
Im front Brazil in not the beast on english
Jul 15, 2021 12:28 PM
Jun 2021
mechastro said:
Natinnine said:

Wow be a little
More considerate. Either he did it by accident or English might not be his first language.
Yes is not my main lenguage im front Brazil the auto corect fucks me
Jul 17, 2021 12:32 AM

Aug 2020
pretty dang excited, oh wow it's already july jeez time goes fast

Has a 8.60 mean score
Akasaka > Other Mangakas

Jul 17, 2021 12:33 AM
Mar 2021
Kaedemav said:
Gabbar101 said:

Yeah that happens but im afraid i cant really say anything else without spoiling a huge plot point but i think you have some idea about tsukasa. They left a lot of hints ;)
Jul 17, 2021 1:57 AM

Jan 2021
NitroJira said:
Kaedemav said:

Yeah that happens but im afraid i cant really say anything else without spoiling a huge plot point but i think you have some idea about tsukasa. They left a lot of hints ;)
No wayyyy, I was right.....okay does the anime turn dark or something? Or is it still a happy and wholesome one cause the reason I'm watching it is for its wholesomeness T-T
Jul 17, 2021 5:22 AM
Mar 2021
Kaedemav said:
NitroJira said:

No wayyyy, I was right.....okay does the anime turn dark or something? Or is it still a happy and wholesome one cause the reason I'm watching it is for its wholesomeness T-T

There is like 2 chapters of a tiny bit of angst in the manga then straight back to wholesome so dw :)
Jul 17, 2021 10:56 PM
Dec 2020
Gabbar101 said:
Kaedemav said:
actually it's a cat and about the sword and blood thing it will come later in the manga around chap 135

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

227 by korsarz »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

254 by LiptonekBuby »»
Oct 13, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.