Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2021 6:55 PM
Aug 2016
Hi friends!

The first episode of Obey Me! anime will be premiering July 16th, 1 AM (PDT) on YouTube! It’ll be on the official Obey Me! YouTube channel:

https://youtube.com/c/ObeyMeOfficial

Episode 1 Premier Link: https://youtu.be/ApCzUcs7sUU

However, if you have an in-game Akuzon VIP membership, you’ll be able to watch the anime early, on July 9th, 1 AM (PDT)! Not only that, but you’ll also be able to watch new episodes a week earlier!

There will also be an OtakuFM episode discussion on the same day and time as the official release.

Original Twitter Post: https://twitter.com/obeymeofficial1/status/1411860177175781379?s=21
DazuruJul 4, 2021 7:11 PM
Jul 9, 2021 10:57 AM
Sep 2017
Did they say in any of the promos that the episodes were only 5 minutes long? I’m sad. Watched the first one today (I’m VIP in-game). It’s SUPER cute, but so short! I was really hoping for a full-length anime. Sighhh.
Jul 9, 2021 11:09 AM

Apr 2015
justlynn6785 said:
Did they say in any of the promos that the episodes were only 5 minutes long? I’m sad. Watched the first one today (I’m VIP in-game). It’s SUPER cute, but so short! I was really hoping for a full-length anime. Sighhh.

Well, it was obvious that it's going to be a short Anime. They can't adapt the OM story cus of the MC and when they said everday life, it was clear that it's going to be a short. They probably don't have enough budget for a full-length show. They use the series to advertise the game so it's ok. Better 5 minutes than nothing.
Jul 9, 2021 11:53 AM
Sep 2017
TheWhiteDemon said:
justlynn6785 said:

Well, it was obvious that it's going to be a short Anime. They can't adapt the OM story cus of the MC and when they said everday life, it was clear that it's going to be a short. They probably don't have enough budget for a full-length show. They use the series to advertise the game so it's ok. Better 5 minutes than nothing.

Well I guess it wasn’t clear or obvious to me! It’s not like I’m mad about it or putting it down - I simply said I was sad. I certainly still enjoyed it, and I definitely do my part to support the game. No need to act like my comment was stupid.
Jul 9, 2021 11:59 AM

Apr 2015
justlynn6785 said:
TheWhiteDemon said:

Well I guess it wasn’t clear or obvious to me! It’s not like I’m mad about it or putting it down - I simply said I was sad. I certainly still enjoyed it, and I definitely do my part to support the game. No need to act like my comment was stupid.

I'm not acting like your comment was stupid lol I just said it was pretty obvious since it costs a lot of money to get a full length show with 25 min per Ep.
Jul 12, 2021 5:33 PM
Aug 2016
justlynn6785 said:
There actually was no official information about episode length posted anywhere. There was only assumptions and speculations by viewers without a confirmation by the team, so I understand how it wouldn’t be obvious. I wasn’t sure how long it’d be either, since there was no word from the team on that. It’s a bit unfortunate how it couldn’t be longer T_T

More topics from this board

Poll: » Obey Me! Episode 1 Discussion

Dazuru - Jul 16, 2021

36 by hiukan »»
Aug 26, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Obey Me! Episode 2 Discussion

janiifacee - Jul 30, 2021

19 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 2, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Obey Me! Episode 3 Discussion

Dazuru - Aug 20, 2021

18 by Lmlsabb »»
Sep 4, 2022 1:20 AM

Poll: » Obey Me! Episode 9 Discussion

Wallanimx - Nov 13, 2021

6 by arikyo »»
Sep 1, 2022 12:27 PM

Poll: » Obey Me! Episode 6 Discussion

Rubbish_taste - Sep 24, 2021

10 by arikyo »»
Sep 1, 2022 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.