Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2020 8:25 PM
Nov 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was very satisfying. And confusing. I know every Shoujo manga will have a character with dark issues. And here we have the tsundere Kayo Yashiro who seemed streetwise but actually settled for a 2nd year college-guy with 3 alarming issues; 1) womanizer 2) alcoholic 3) bully. Despite knowing all these she stayed on with him for almost a year. It was revealed why, in this chapter and I feel for her. She sees him like a safety bouy and desperately cling onto him and the affections (that she sorely lacked) he gave her.

And of all people it's Misaki who saw him cheating. Misaki the guy who realise he liked her and eventually confronted then confessed to her. Who want her to dump her cheating bf but got shocked when she got dumped instead. As it turns out, the bf didn't know that she's aware of his cheating ways because she never seemed bothered. It's funny how she told him to stop cheating. Hahahhah! Anyway, this chapter ended well. =)
Jan 13, 2021 2:15 PM

May 2015
He was her tutor. I forgot her age. Dude’s a damn predator. Hope he never becomes a teacher. For what it’s worth, thank GOD he dumped her.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jun 22, 2021 8:37 PM

Jan 2021
This was so satisfying to watch.
I’m so glad she and the other dude ( forgot his name) broke up.
Sep 14, 9:50 PM
Sep 2023
eh this manga has it cute moments, but its kinda so-so to me, seems a lil generic for my taste. I think Im gonna break up w/ it here

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honey Chapter 41 Discussion

Surana - Jan 13, 2021

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 22, 2021 11:25 PM

Poll: » Honey Chapter 40 Discussion

Surana - Jan 13, 2021

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 22, 2021 11:21 PM

Poll: » Honey Chapter 39 Discussion

Surana - Jan 13, 2021

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 22, 2021 11:15 PM

Poll: » Honey Chapter 38 Discussion

Surana - Jan 13, 2021

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 22, 2021 11:05 PM

Poll: » Honey Chapter 37 Discussion

Surana - Jan 13, 2021

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 22, 2021 10:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.