Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 19, 2021 6:04 PM

Apr 2017
So i've read first two games. Liked the story behind them and all the Umineko like mind games but gameplay i found to be really tiring and frustrating. I mean investigating might get really annoying if you miss one single clue and then you gotta revisit every single location and present everything to everybody just so you can progress with the story. I barelly started the third game and when it was required of me to present an evidence about the time in the prologue (there were two time related evidences, by logic it should be possible to proof your right with both but you were penalized for using the one game didn't want you to use) i noped the fucked out and really don't feel like finishing the trilogy. So now the question is whether 2nd season of anime does the 3rd game a favor and isn't rushed af? Thanks for all the replies in advance.
May 19, 2021 7:58 PM
Jul 2020
If you’ve seen the first season, the quality is about the same in the second. Season 2 starts with one of the cases from Justice For All that was cut from Season 1 and also includes an anime-original case, but other than that it’s a pretty faithful adaptation of the story. I still think the game is a better experience, but if it’s not your thing that’s fine.
May 20, 2021 11:13 AM
Mar 2021
Austin_Beale said:
If you’ve seen the first season, the quality is about the same in the second. Season 2 starts with one of the cases from Justice For All that was cut from Season 1 and also includes an anime-original case, but other than that it’s a pretty faithful adaptation of the story. I still think the game is a better experience, but if it’s not your thing that’s fine.
Yeah I agree, the games are more enjoyable than the anime but the anime is pretty decent. But i suggest you play the games instead.
Live...so that when it's your time to go, people will say,
"You fought well."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 14 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 26, 2019

10 by cataclysmic-x »»
Sep 21, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

30 by RainyEvenings »»
Jul 29, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

10 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 23, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2019

12 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 22, 5:18 PM

Poll: » Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 10, 2018

17 by kyledluffy »»
Jan 16, 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.