Forum Settings
Forums
Smile Down the Runway
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2021 3:34 PM

Oct 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Props to Hanaoka for pulling it off. Also Chiyuki and Shizuku on same runway for the first time. Man this is just too good.
May 10, 2021 6:02 AM
Apr 2017
is there any romance development in manga after where anime left?
May 12, 2021 7:59 AM

Oct 2017
Hejtero said:
Yes there is.
May 13, 2021 3:13 PM
Apr 2017
MegamiRem said:
Hejtero said:
Yes there is.

Thanks, so im going for the manga.
May 16, 2021 1:06 PM
Apr 2018
I think the series just ended. I wanna know if the end was good? I was interested in the manga ever since anime ended and want something to replace act age void. wanna know if it increase in quality
May 17, 2021 1:56 AM

Oct 2017
MrEmperor_Relix said:
I think the series just ended. I wanna know if the end was good? I was interested in the manga ever since anime ended and want something to replace act age void. wanna know if it increase in quality
The anime adaptation of this manga is mediocre. It was rushed and there were a few changes. The manga is really good from the begining. I recommend reading it from chapter 1 if u want to read it. Also no it hasn't ended yet but it'll end soon. Only a few more chapters left.
May 18, 2021 1:39 PM
Apr 2018
MegamiRem said:
MrEmperor_Relix said:
The anime adaptation of this manga is mediocre. It was rushed and there were a few changes. The manga is really good from the begining. I recommend reading it from chapter 1 if u want to read it. Also no it hasn't ended yet but it'll end soon. Only a few more chapters left.
so I will return soon to ask how was the ending xd. You see I am the type of guy who is kind of sensitive when it comes to endings, if it's not good then chances are I might hate the series
May 19, 2021 8:17 AM
Oct 2018
MegamiRem said:
Hejtero said:
Yes there is.

In which chapter ?
May 19, 2021 8:28 AM

Oct 2017
Tamvanz_dDexter said:
MegamiRem said:
Yes there is.

In which chapter ?
I dun get what you mean? The romance development has been throughout the series.
MegamiRemMay 19, 2021 9:00 AM
Jun 3, 2021 5:26 AM
Feb 2019
MegamiRem said:

wait is there any news saying it's about to end ???
they're not in Paris Collection yet
if there's one manga I don't want a rushed ending, it's this one
Jun 3, 2021 6:13 AM

Oct 2017
dane17eduard said:
MegamiRem said:

wait is there any news saying it's about to end ???
they're not in Paris Collection yet
if there's one manga I don't want a rushed ending, it's this one
Yes there's confirmation that it'll end. As for ending Idk, let's wait and see.
Jun 3, 2021 10:30 AM
Dec 2020
Is the English translation this far already? On the website that I use its only up to ch. 156 and on the Kodansha website the next volume release is slated for next month. Where can I read?
May 5, 3:28 AM

Feb 2019
CHIYUKI'S HERE!

Wow, they're going to talk on the runway?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 115 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 25, 2020

2 by jiajia »»
Aug 14, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 111 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 25, 2020

2 by jiajia »»
Aug 14, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 102 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 21, 2020

2 by jiajia »»
Aug 14, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Runway de Waratte Chapter 101 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 20, 2020

4 by jiajia »»
Aug 14, 2:27 PM

» I'm in love with this manga

Feitan_exe - May 24

0 by Feitan_exe »»
May 24, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.